Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Dead Lives

Blume couldn't even manage to calm herself. She felt weak, though within her she had strength that she'd never known; a burning hunger.

She awoke, slowly, and felt someone next to her. The initial instinct was to panic and figure out what was going on. But, looking up and seeing him, she just laid her head on his leg, shaking.

She was cold, yet had a burning hunger within her that was painfully beginning to consume her. Out of a weird urge, she latched onto his leg, though she did not try to pull from him. Red tears fell from her eyes, her sobs hushed as she mainly just whimpered. Her nose twitched, a scent of humanity catching her attention.

Blume sat up, taking a deep breath in through her nostrils. Catching herself, she fell to the ground and grabbed at the floor. She didn't understand what was going on with her.

"What's happening to me?" she thought, aloud.

It was strange, the feeling was overwhelming. Blume tried to calm herself, despite how hard it was. She looked towards the man on the bed, seeing his face. A feeling of panic began to set in.

He's the man from earlier, she thought to herself.

She was afraid, sure that she was doomed to be mugged or raped for sure, this time. Backing against a wall, the girl cowered down in a small huddle and made herself as tiny as possible.

"Who are you? What am I doing here?!" she asked, demanding answers. She grabbed at her throat and chest, feeling a dry pain. "It stings... I'm so hungry," she said, and again, her nose twitched at her.

It hadn't even occurred to her to notice that blood was starting to run down from her bottom lip, as they'd been pierced by her shown fangs, of which had come forth when her hunger first began to unsettle her.

Hearing the loud noises the girl was making at she hit the wall with her hand, punching it like she could break it, Vincent got up from the bed and was beside her in mere seconds. His hand was around hers, holding her fist in order not to break the wall with her unsettled, and new strength.

‘’You don’t want to do that,’’ the man’s voice came from behind her like a soft whisper of a lover.

‘’Who are you? What do you want?’’ The woman screamed, turning around in fear and anger. Her emotions were getting her nowhere. She could hear the heartbeats of others around her like she had her ear against their chests. It was driving her insane.

‘’Sh!!! Calm down and try to follow my lips as I speak.’’ Vincent looked deep into her eyes, compelling her so things wouldn’t get worse. Her eyes went wide as she calmed, kind of and did as he had just ordered.

‘’Good girl,’’ he said patting her head. He took her hand and pulled her to the bed. They sat down like they were lovers that had some serious talk waiting for them. Their eyes never broke contact as he spoke, ‘’you are turning to a vampire. The burning you feel is because you are hungry. You need human blood in order to survive so now I am going to show you how we hunt and how we feed, okay?’’

The girl nodded her head, as if she was under a spell and Vincent smiled at her. ‘’What’s your name, my lady?’’

‘’Blume,’’ she answered and he introduced himself as, ‘’Vincent’’ while they left the hotel hand in hand, but not like lovers but like a parent holding his child’s hand in order to walk across the street.

Their life together was just getting started, and that was only the first lesson Blume was going to learn in order to live her dead life as a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter written by both of us. Hope you enjoy! :)

Introductions done, what's next? Your thoughts?