Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

The Struggle

Obey. Obey. I must...I must obey! Blume thought, walking outside with him and looking around her.

Everything looked, smelled, felt, sounded, and even tasted differently; more clear to her. She looked up at Vincent, cocking her head to the side. His eyes were deep and inviting, calming, soothing, yet sent a streak of fear through her. She looked down, partially ashamed.

Vampire... This is all my fault. Had I not left America, I could see my family. I doubt I'll ever be able to, again.

Blume fell to her knees, grasping at her throat. "It burns!" she said, a bloody tear rolling down her face.

A breeze rolled past her, carrying a familiar scent to her nostrils. Human, an internal voice said to her, compelling her to run.

She ran as fast as she could, feeling almost as though she was flying. Then, she found the source. There had been some event in town, most likely a field trip to a skate-safe pond. A few of the concession stands had been left behind, though closed down, since they were usually either twelve or twenty four hour open stands. With some, the owners would sometimes sleep within them. To Blume's advantage, that was the case.

She stopped in front of the stand, pacing in her mind for a plan. Knocking on the door, she waited, making herself seem frantic. The door opened, a sleepy man behind it.

‘’Anata wa nani o shitaidesu ka? Anata wa sore ga nandearu ka o jikan o shitte imasu ka?’’ the man said, in a tired and aggravated tone. He had asked her what she wanted and asked if she knew what time it was.
‘’Sate! Anata wa nani o shitaidesu! Hanasu ka, watashi wa beddo ni modotte ikimasu!’’ he said, rather annoyed. He demanded she speak or he'd go back to sleep. Blume fell to her knees and began to sob.

‘’Ā... Anata wa nihongo o hanasenai nodesu ka?’’ he said, stepping out of the stand. ‘’It is okay. You do not speak Japanese? Ah, America girls come and get lost all time. Come in and get warm. Yes?’’

Once inside, Blume watched the man pour a cup of tea and sit down. She sat down, next to him, but would not pick it up. ‘’You do not like tea?’’ he asked.

Blume smiled, looked to him, and worked her way around and sat atop him. ‘’Buraddo,’’ she said, pushing his head to the side. She could smell the blood coursing through his veins and finally pierced his flesh. Blood ran down his neck, though hardly any compared to what was flowing inside of her. As the blood surged through her, it coursed through her new fibers, sealing her transformation, and creating a new darkness within her.

When she finished with her first prey, she left the concession stand and ran to the ice, smashing her left fist through it and cupping some icy water with her hands. She splashed it on her face, a mild burning sensation rushing through her facial dead pores, which healed afterwards, and then she sighed.

‘’It really is true what they say. Blood is so useful... Why did you do this to me?’’ she asked, knowing that either he was behind her or at least near enough to possibly hear her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Japan is a nice country to write about, don't you think?