Status: Still workin' on it

A Heart Attack in Black Hair Dye

I'm Sure He'll Be Glad to See You!

hool. Sure enough, there were two guys wrestling next to the Dumpster. The skinny guy, who was currently laying against the Dumpster, had fluffy jet black hair, almost to his sholders, a bloodstained Iron Maiden t-shirt, and black skinny jeans. His eyeliner was smudged around his troubled hazel eyes...and his lip was bleeding. Badly. The blood on his shirt was his own.

"Fuck you, dumbass!" The boy spat.

"Ohh, what's the matter, emo fag? Can't take a punch?" I recognized that voice. That voice has made my life hell for the past two years. Brian Powers. Ex-boyfriend, quarterback, usual bully type. He's a complete idiot who wears too much cologne.

"BRIAN, YOU BITCH! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I ran over and slapped him. Brian the Bitch turned and looked at me, confused. Once the realization came to his slow brain, he smirked.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? Look, emo trash! Your girlfriend's here to save you! Run along, so you can cut your wrists together!" That's it. I don't even know this kid, but I know what it's like to be a victim of Brian. I turned slowly, and hung my head, feigning hurt feelings... then punched him square in the jaw. He grabbed his chin in shock, disbelief bright in his eyes, and stumbled backwards.

"FUCK YOU!" The kid yelled at Brian the Brainless. Brian turned and started to walk over to me, and pushed me to the pavement. I fell with a thump, and my vision was blurry.

Then it was dark.

I woke up in the nurse's office, with Sammi and Nurse Joy standing over me. Nurse Joy was a lipsticked, hairsprayed, brown-haired woman in her 40’s. Her blindingly white teeth had splotches of red lipstick on them, turning them a light pink.

"Hey."

"UMM, HEY! ARE YOU OKAY? BRIAN HAS DETENTION AND YOU ONLY MISSED FIRST AND SECOND PERIOD, BUT WE ALREADY MISSED FIRST PERIOD WHEN WE GOT HERE--"

"Nurse, how is the guy that I was with, the one with the Iron Maiden shirt?"

"Oh, he's fine. He is actually back in class. He was pretty angry when he left. Is he your boyfriend?" I blushed bright red.

"No, ma'am. Err... I think I'm okay now. May I go to class?"

"Of course, hun!" She winked. "Check on your boyfriend, he might be happy to see you. You saved him, after all!"

Oh, I'm suuuurre he will (sarcasm intended). I thanked Nurse Joy, and I left the office with Sammi.