Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Eleven.

After a large discussion amongst the group, in which I stayed far away from. It was agreed that we, the group; were moving to the CDC. I didnt agree or disagree, instead I sat near one of the cars and looked at my ring finger.

To think that my finger would be bare, that it made me feel cold and alone. Silently I ran my hand through my hair and stood up just as Rick and Shane approached me.

"Who you riden with?" Shane asked in a ride manor, while Rick shook his head.

"Rick, if its okay with you, I would like to go in the RV." My eyes watched him as he looked at me, shifting his feet and then nodded.

"That's fine."

Nodding I walked past the two men and grabbed my bag from the floor, I didn't look at the dixon walking closer to me and I didn't stop when he called my name. I quickly made my way into the RV and shut the door, I was greeted by Andrea and a few others, Dale was going to drive and Jim was in the back resting.

I took a seat across from Andrea.

"How's Jim doing?" I asked while placing my hands on the table.

"I don't know, no one knows." Andrea responded with a slightly hushed tone.

I knew what she was going through, I knew the pain; except I never mourned for my mother or the rest of my family. I was to busy trying to get back to a man who had given up on me.

"She's your angel now Andrea, she's going to rest on your shoulder and make sure you make the right choice. If you make the wrong ones, she won't leave. She will guide you back to where you should be." I spoke, not looking at Andrea as we started to drive.

I wish so dearly that I could have said goodbye, had a hug, one last I love you that wasn't on a piece of paper. I felt the tear slide down my cheek, then I felt Andrea grip my hand and give me a small smile.

"I don't know who you lost, but what you just told me. You should tell yourself as well."
What we hoped wouldn't happen, happened. Jim left the Rv and took a gun with him, we all said our goodbyes and I felt a tug on my heart as we left the man to die in peace. I didn't say much to him, except that he was stronger then a lot of people I knew.

The rest of the ride I got to know Andrea better, as sad as she was and as hurt as she was we laughed. We talked about family and friends, funny and embarrassing moments. I felt like we had bonded for that short ride, even though my mind traveled to Daryl from time to time.

"So tell me, you and Daryl?" Andrea asked while closing the book Dale had given her.

"No, not right now. I don't want to talk about it." I responded as we came to a hault, we were in front of the CDC.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short I'm sorry.