Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

Recruit

Blood dripping from my brow. My mask is cracked and my left hand is broke. Some of the hero's are un bugged, but they are knocked out. The other hero's are still going strong and not letting up. Cole is fighting us now to, but it's as if he has a judgement of what he's doing, but the bugs have control over his body and powers.

"There to many," Owen look alike says, stating the fact we all know.

"Grab all the hero's you can get and bolt!" I order out, fire blasting Cole and a few others.

"We aren't leaving you!" Josiah look alike says through his teeth, as a young girl kickes him in the stomach with lightning speed.

"You aren't leaving me behind, now go." rapped shooting fire and lightning, they grab everyone and bolt.

Knocking back as many as I can, I punch Cole out.cold and grab him, then I reach out my hand and invisible bubble goes around Spark. Flying out I let fire go out my mouth. "Aria!" I hear my grandpa yell, but I fly like there no tomorrow.

***

Going to the wreck part of the city, I meat up with the others. Cheer is already to work un bugging everyone. Putting Cole down on one of the beds, Cheer wife gets Cole to the scanner, she then comes to me soon as I got Spark locked up.

"Let me see your hand," I hold up my hand and she starts to heal it. "How bad was it?" she whispers.

"It's bad enough, that it's not over yet. We were only able to get eight heroes." I look at my little brother as he looks back at me, but he shows no emotion on his face. "Spark, what does he plan to.do with the others?" I ask as soon as my hand fixed up.

"The norms need to learn their place," he sneers.

"Aria!" Cheer yells out from his computer.

Glaring at my little brother, I leave him and go to Cheer. He made most.everything in this lab, mostly out of nothing. "What is it?"

He hits play for the news.

NEWS: "Those that are meant to protect us, have turned violent and destroying everything around them. No one had made any demands, but everyone needs to stay inside." then the news feed goes dead.

"How many heroes was all there again?" Cheer asks as the other heroes get debugged and waking up.

"About everyone I know. I don't know if they infected the other hero kids around the world or not."

Cheer turns around and faces everyone. "Here's the plan, everyone go out there with a partner. We need to get the other hero kids, he throws everyone a bug reader bracelet. "Those will read if they are in affected, there is a needle that will hit them destroying the bugs. For those of you that dont have any real element powers."

A woman in her thirties maybe, glares at Cheer. "You aren't a hero wash out. We will do things our selves."

"No! We do as Cheer says, we can not afford to slip up. If we.do, they win."

The woman then glares at me. "You can't order us to do anything. You aren't even a hero."

"You might be right. I never wanted this life, but I'm not doing this to become like you glorified asses! I'm doing this to help my friends and the norms! You all, are just in it for the glory. If any of you did this for the right reasons, it was years ago. So if you aren't going to lesson to Cheer, then stay out of our way!" my voice hurts and all I want to do is turn my back on all of this. But I cant. Not now, there to much to lose.

They are all quite for a long time and I'm almost tempted to.grab my look alike friends and go out there and do.things our selves. But I dont move, I just stair them all done. "I'll go!" I look past all of them all and look at my brother. He still has no emotion on his face.

I look to Cheer and he shakes his head no. "No you are.staying here, till you are debugged."

"Do you think any of them will let you even get out past the front door?"

I give him a wicked smile. "You might be everyone favorite son. But I'm the daughter that knows things, that not even you know about." I look back at everyone. "Now those that are with me, follow me." leaving with all the heroes, we dress like normal people and split up.

"Are you sure this will work?" Josiah whispers as we get on a subway.

"Yes," sitting down, I flex my fingers. "If it doesn't, then we'll go down as the true heroes."

"You mean you and the others." he says dryly.

"No I mean, we all will. It doesnt matter if you are a copy, you are still a hero, no matter what." the subway jerks to a stop. "You ready to fight, cause we got company."

We stand up and press our wrist bands and out hero outfits take over our street clothes. "Let's do this."
♠ ♠ ♠
If there is dots in weird places, sorry about that; I'm updating my stories off my phone right now. I'll fix all that when get internet again.