Little Black Dress

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Why are they laughing together?" I ask myself grudgingly.

I have been spying on my little sister and Liam since they disappeared together, alone.

I know it was wrong to do because they deserve they're privacy, but what if he tried something with her? I couldn't handle if Liam tried something with my baby sister and I wasn't there to stop him.

I watch as they disappear into The Haunted House. I sigh, knowing now I won't be able to spy on them until they get off of the ride.

"I guess I'll just have to wait here until they do," I think.

"Who are you spying on?" I hear a voice ask from behind me.

I get startled by the voice and quickly turn around to meet a pair of excruciatingly beautiful brown eyes.

I look over the girl's beautiful features. The person standing in front of me was the famous, Ariana Grande.

"Um, n-no one," I stutter.

Ariana laughs at my pitiful lie knowing well that I was spying on someone in that moment. "I know you were spying on somebody. Who was it? Your girlfriend? Your sister?" she asks, questioning me.

I look down at the ground considering if I should tell this girl that I have never had a full conversation with before the truth about my problem or not.

Looking at Ariana she looks like a trust worthy person that I can tell anything to.I decide I might as well tell her the truth, it's better then keeping it all to myself. "I was spying on my little sister and Liam."

Ariana let's out a light chuckle, shaking her red head. "You should trust your friend that he won't try to do anything to your sister," she says.

I should probably trust Liam with my little sister. After all I would trust the guy with my life why not with my baby sisters? I sigh, realizing how stupid it is spying on Rosemarie.

"Maybe I should have faith in my little sister I doubt she would ever cheat on her emo boyfriend," I mutter.

Ariana smiles in satisfaction probably thinking she succeeded in making me forget about spying on my little sister and best mate. "Good, now we're at an amusement park, why don't we have some good hard lived fun?"

I nod in agreement, it would be great to just relax and have fun for once. I have been so stressed out about having my little sister back in England that I haven't really had any real fun in a while.

"Alright, how about we start with the Ferris wheel?" I ask.

Ariana shakes her head. "Let's go on the roller coaster."

She points to the tallest ride in the park, which also happens to be the one that scares me the most.

I look at the big, scary roller coaster standing tall and proud in the middle of the park, that Ariana had been pointing at just seconds before. I gulp seeing how tall and scary the ride looks.

I've always been afraid of roller coasters, they were just so talk and scary that I've never wanted to go on one as long as I lived. For Ariana, the one girl that has given me butterflies since high school, though? I would go on as many roller coasters as she wanted me to.

So instead of denying her request I smile. "Alright."

I stare down at Ariana's small hand and then to my much bigger one thinking how nicely they would fit together. Before I even get the chance to make the first move Ariana grabs hold of my hand.

"You don't have to be so shy," she says confidently.

I blush spreads across my cheeks at Ariana's words. I have always liked a girl that can be confident with herself and Ariana is just that. She's also nice, funny and pretty.

Ariana and I walk hand in hand to the roller coaster's many flights of stairs. We walk up one by one until we get to the top where our legs are burning from all of the climbing. Ariana leads us to the only line where no one is standing at, waiting to get on the ride.

I try to push the fear of the ride out of my mind, but I can't help the horrific feeling that clouds over my body at the thought of having to get on the ride.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Ariana asks me concerned.

I shake my head while staring at the ride in front of me in fear.

"You're afraid of roller coasters," Ariana mutters. She squeezes the hand that she's still holding, to comfort me and it helps a lot. "We don't have to go."

I shake my head, giving her a small smile. "I need to conquer this fear."

I watch as the roller coaster comes to a halting stop in front of us and the passengers get out with satisfied smiles on their faces.

After everyone is off the ride, I shakily get into the roller coaster car after letting go of Ariana's hand hesitantly. I watch as Ariana gets into the ride beside me. I give her another faint smile before grabbing hold of her hand to ease away some of my fears.

A scary looking guy who's working at the ride with shoulder length black hair and dark eyeliner around his eyes comes around to all of the cars, making sure everyone is safely secure in everyone of them.

After he's satisfied that no one will fly out off the ride to there bloody death, he gives the blonde haired guy who's controlling the death trap a thumbs up. That's when the ride starts moving and my fears of roller coasters are finally conquered because of a girl who I have just met twenty minutes ago.

***

"That wasn't that bad was it?" Ariana asks me.

I look back up at the dangerous ride that I have just gotten off of and smile. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Maybe it was because Ariana was with me or that I was just destined to like roller coasters, but that ride was hell of a lot of fun.

"That was surprisingly amazing."

"Good."

We walk hand and hand through the amusement park and for once in my life I can say that I was falling in love with the girl I was with.

***

Niall's POV

When I told everyone that I wanted to spend some 'personal' time with Rosemarie's boyfriend Gage, I technically wasn't lying. I do want to have some personal time with the cute emo boy, but the biggest reason I picked to partner up with the boy was because Liam told me too.

Liam thought it would be a great way to find out information about Gage without him finding out his plan to break Rose and him up.

"What do you want to do?" I ask the cute boy.

We have been wondering around the amusement park aimlessly for about five minutes now and it was starting to get insanely boring to be honest.

He gives me a slight glance before looking around the large amusement park. "Let's go get something to eat."

I smile at the boys suggestion. "I think that's the perfect idea."

I grab a hold of the boys forearm and drag him to the nearest food court.

***

"I am stuffed," I mutter.

Gage and I have went through every food cart in the park and ate something from each one. By the time we were done we were both tired and incredibly bloated.

"I know, I don't think I've ever eaten so much in my life," he says.

I watch as he sweeps his emo hair to the right side of his face so that it's covering his eye. I bite my lip suppressing the urge to moan at the motion. I have always found that hairstyle super sexy on guys and Gage was no exception to that.

If he wasn't Rosemarie's boyfriend I would have already made a move on the young boy, but he was completely off limits, at least for now he was.

Mark my work I will have this boy for my own if it's the last thing I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 5! I hope you like it and don't go and murder me for gay Niall!