Victim

Chapter 9

Skye was just as surprised by the kiss as everyone else was.
"Aw!" The guys all said with a laugh.
Skye blushed and climbed out of the pool. She covered up in her towel and ran inside.
"Skye wait!" Syn called after he and climbed out of the pool.
"Is she mad?" Johnny asked.
"No she's embarrassed." Matt said with a chuckle.
Syn was in the house and running after Skye. He found her sitting on her bed chewing on her nails. He went inside and closed the door behind him.
"I'm sorry." He said as he sat down on the bed next to her.
"It's fine." She said without looking at him.
There was an awkward silence that followed.
"Skye?"
She looked at him then.
"I really like you. I know I shouldn't, but I do."
Skye looked away. "Please don't."
"Why?"
Skye sighed. "I'm not right for you."
Syn chuckled. "And Michelle is?"
Skye sighed in frustration. "No. Its just that. I have issues okay."
"Now you don't. You've just been through a lot."
"Syn. I have major issues okay. Especially trust issues. I can barely open up to people. And my last relationship scarred me for life." Skye sighed. "Plus your a celebrity and who am I? There is someone out there way better for you."
"Skye, you are beautiful and funny, you're kind and caring. Since you've been here I've actually been smiling more. You're great for me. So what if you have trust issues, I'm willing to accept that."
"Syn I-" He cut her off with a kiss.
Skye pulled away immediately. "Syn."
"Skye, you deserve to be happy. I want to make you happy."
She looked at him for a moment. His eyes were soft and caring. She could tell that he really did care about her. She smiled and leaned in to kiss him.
It was a tender kiss. His lips were soft and warm against hers. Syn put his hands on her hips and leaned down. She was now laying down and he was leaning over her.
"Slow down." Skye said as she turned her head away.
"Sorry." He said when he realized he was a little excited.
Skye giggled and sat up.
"Are you okay?"
Skye nodded. "Yea. Just thinking."
"You think too much." Syn said as he kissed her shoulder.
"Well there is a lot to think about."
"Don't think about it. Take a day off from thinking."
She sighed and leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder.
"I think Zacky is going to hate me." Syn said with a laugh.
"Why?"
"He thinks your hot."
"Oh really?"
Syn nodded. They sat there for a moment in silence until a knock interrupted them.
"Guys come downstairs, we have some visitors." Jimmy said.
"Be right there." Syn said and stood up. He pulled Skye to her feet and gently kissed her.
Before going downstairs Skye put some clothes on. She didn't want to meet people in her bikini. Syn remained in his swimming trunks. When they got downstairs they noticed that the other guys had too.
Skye noticed three girls standing in the living room with the guys. Matt had his arms around one, Jimmy around another, and Johnny was with another. Zacky was sitting on the couch talking with them.
"Ladies, this is Skye. Syn's new girlfriend." Matt announced.
Skye blushed and looked down. Syn laughed and put a reassuring arm around her.
"So you're the girl that my sister hates with a passion." The girl next to Matt said. She looked exactly like Michelle, except her hair was a different color.
"Skye this is Valary. That there is Leana and her name is Lacy." Matt said as he pointed all the girls out.
"Nice to meet you guys." Skye said with a smile.
"She's cute, can we keep her?" Lacy asked.
"Yes, yes we can." Matt said.
"I can already tell she is way nicer than Michelle." Leana said. "No offense Valary."
"None taken." Valary said.
"Well now that everyone is here, we can continue with our celebration." Johnny said. "Who wants some shots."
"I'll pass this time." Skye said.
"Well all least come have fun with us." Valary said.
Skye nodded and they all headed into the pool room. Everyone was taking shots and playing pool, telling jokes, and having just a good time. All the girls seemed to like Skye. They were really nice to her too. She thought it was a nice change from the way Michelle treated her.
"Are you having fun?" Syn asked her. He brought her a soda since she didn't want to take any more shots.
"Yea." She said with a smile.
"You aren't playing pool or anything."
"I know, I'm just. Thinking."
"What did I say about that? Let it all go for a day."
Skye smiled and took a sip of her soda.
"Skye come dance with us!" Lacy shouted over the music from the middle of the room.
"Go on." Syn said and kissed her cheek.
Skye went over and began dancing with the girls. Syn sat back and watched with a smile.
"They get along well." Matt said.
"I know I love it." Syn said with a smile.
"I'm glad she's having fun. She looks happy."
"Yea she does."
Skye was laughing and smiling with the girls as they danced.
"I'm not going to lie, they all look hot." Zacky said as he joined Matt and Syn.
"I completely agree, on my wife's part." Matt said with a laugh.
"Syn is drooling over Skye." Zacky added.
"No I'm not." Syn said.
"Dude you should see your face. I haven't seen you smile like this in a long time." Matt said.
Syn smiled and looked back at Skye. She was looking at him with a smile. Syn put his drink down and walked over to them.
"I'm stealing Skye for a moment ladies." He said as he took her hand.
The girls all pouted but let them leave. Syn walked up stairs, still holding Skye's hand.
"What are we doing?" Skye asked as they entered Syn's room. He closed the door behind them and kissed Skye gently.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Syn picked her up and waked over to the bed. He gently laid her down and leaned on top of her.
"Too fast?" Syn asked after pulling away.
"No. Keep going." Skye said.
And that's exactly what he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it. Sorry this chapter was short, I've had a bit of writers block.
Leave me some feedback!
xoxo