Victim

This story follows Skye Cromwell in her journey of love and horror.
Skye lives a tough life. Her parents are divorced, her mom is sick, and her siblings abandoned her. Now she is on her own, no friends, no family, and no one to turn to. Just when she started to think her life couldn't get any worse, a month before her eighteenth birthday, two mysterious men kidnap her from her home in Arizona and take her to Texas.
There she witnesses the men torture and kill a man. While their backs are turned, Skye gets away. Now she must run from these two men that are now out to get her. For her safety, she gets put into a witness protection program where her life gets put into the hands of five men.
Skye comes to find out that these men that are protecting her are actually the band members of Avenged Sevenfold. She quickly becomes great friends with them. Synyster Gates, however needs some time to warm up to her. After they get to know each other, their friendship blossoms into something more.
Now Syn has to choose who is more important to him. He has to choose who he would take the bullet for. Will Syn have to choose between Skye and his band mates? Who will he choose to protect? Some drastic changes will be made.

Image


DISCLAIMER:
This is a fanfic about Avenged Sevenfold. I do not own the band, the names of the band members or any song titles or lyrics that may be in the story. It all belongs to Avenged Sevenfold.
  1. Chapter 1
    Taken
  2. Chapter 2
    Victims of a Crime
  3. Chapter 3
    Safe House
  4. Chapter 4
    Nice to Meet You
  5. Chapter 5
    You Look Beautiful
  6. Chapter 6
    Stay Away
  7. Chapter 7
    Wanted
  8. Chapter 8
    Contributing to Minors
  9. Chapter 9
    New Friends
  10. Chapter 10
    Bullet Wound
  11. Chapter 11
    Vacation House
  12. Chapter 12
    End it
  13. Chapter 13
    Florida
  14. Chapter 14
    The Phone Call
  15. Chapter 15
    Home