Status: Active

Everything Will Change

Chapter 11

I had the best of dreams that night. I dreamed that I fell asleep in the arms of the most beautiful guy I've ever seen. I dreamed that I kissed this perfect guy twice and that I truly enjoyed it. I had the most beautiful dream about Ashton. I found myself wishing that it could be all real and more than a simple dream.

I woke up and realize that it wasn't just a dream. It was real life. Ashton was in my bed and we were cuddling. I should have been freaking out, but I didn't. I didn't want to push him away. For once, I decided to follow my heart. I decided that I didn't want to refrain myself from falling for someone anymore. I was falling for Ashton and I didn't want to stop it.

My friends back home would say that it was completely crazy of me to limit myself to one guy when I could get as much fun, maybe even more, from different people every night. For once, I didn't care about their opinion. That is not what I wanted anymore. Maybe it was time for me to grow up and face the truth. It was time for me to accept that I could like someone and that life wasn't just about sex.

I found myself wanting to share something bigger with Ashton. I didn't want just to have sex from him. I wanted to start something new with him. Dare I say it...a relationship? The idea scared me because I had never been in a relationship before. I didn't know the things someone should do when he realizes that he likes someone more than a friend. Those feelings were new to me, but I didn't want them to leave me anymore.

I looked at Ashton who was peacefully sleeping next to me. I couldn't help myself from smiling as I thought about the previous night where he took care of me. He was so affectionnate and careful in his gestures. I also smiled as I thought about how amazing it felt when his lips met mine. They just seemed to fit perfectly like two puzzle pieces. Plus, they tasted a mix of strawberries and banana. Delicous.

Finally, I was smiling because of how cute he looked while sleeping. I found myself wishing I could wake up to this lovely image every morning. I lightly caressed his cheek, admiring him. Unfortunately, my gesture was enough to wake him up.

''I'm sorry Ash, I didn't mean to wake you up,'' I apologized as I kept caressing his cheek.

''It's okay. How are you feeling this morning? Do you feel like we should go to the hospital?'' he asked.

I was too focused on Ashton that I forgot about my state and how badly I got beaten up. Everything hurt, but I knew I would live. I didn't feel like anything was broken and I knew the bruises would fade away with time.

''I've been better, but I'm okay. Thanks for asking, you're sweet. Did you sleep well?'' I replied.

''More than ever. Maybe it's due to the fact that a certain guy was sleeping next to me, just maybe,'' Ashton said smiling.

''Oh, who's that guy, do I know him?'' I teased.

''Well, he's taller than me. He has blonde hair, a smile to die for and beautiful blue eyes. He's younger than me and he's kind of a troublemaker, but that just makes him even cuter. He has a lip ring that looks very hot on him. His name is Luke. I think you know him,'' Ashton said.

''Oh, you were talking about me? Why didn't you say it earlier?'' I replied laughing.

Ashton rolled his eyes before he planted his lips on mine. I found myself kissing back. This guy truly changed me, but I didn't mind. I loved what he was doing to me. I just hoped that it would not end in me breaking his heart, I wouldn't forgive myself.

''Morning breaths are gross, you're lucky you're cute,'' Ashton said as his lips left mine.

''You're cuter,'' I replied. That was too cheesy. What happened to young rebel Luke who was careless and disgusted by affectionate people ?

He pecked my lips once more just for a second before he pulled away. I was getting addicted to him very quickly. I wasn't used to this, but I wanted to let myself fall. I wasn't afraid, I knew he would catch me back. He was the only I wanted to be caught by.

''Want to go eat breakfast?'' Ashton proposed. ''Don't worry about your face, the parents won't be home until tomorrow in the evening. We have the whole house to ourselves, do you know what it means?''

''Sex!'' I replied. Why did you have to say that, Luke? Guess old habits can't go away in a blink of an eye.

''Nice try, but no,'' Ashton replied laughing. '' I was thinking about doing a Supernatural marathon since you seem to enjoy this serie just as much as I am.''

''That's the best idea you've ever had Ash,'' I replied. Supernatural is life.

''I always come out with good ideas Lukey, you'll get used to it. So, what do you want to eat for breakfast?Eggs? Pancakes? I'll cook you anything that you want,'' Ashton proposed.

''Pancakes! I love pancakes,'' I replied happily.

''Pancakes it is,'' he said. ''Maybe you should go take a quick shower while I cook. I heard cold water makes bruises less painful.''

I nodded and headed to the bathroom. It still hurt to go up the stairs, but it was tolerable. The pain was nothing compared to the one I felt the previous night. I grabbed clean clothes in my room before going into the bathroom.

I was facing the huge mirror. I honestly looked horrible. Half of my body was a mixture of blue and purple bruises. Those guys beat me well. Luckily, Ashton wasn't the type of guy to judge someone by their physical beauty. He didn't seem disgusted when he looked at me because he knew that beauty wasn't just about the looks. Unlike the rest of the world, he could see good qualities in me, he saw me as good person. Plus, he said I was cute.

Ashton was right; the cold water made me feel better. I put my baggy pants on along with a large Blink-182 hoodie. Tight clothes would make my whole body hurt more, so I opted for comfortable ones. I went back downstairs and it smelled so good.

''Take a seat, I'm almost done,'' Ashton said happily as he saw me.

A few minutes later, he was joining me at a table with a huge pile of pancakes. There were fruits, Nutella and maple syrup on the table. I knew this would be delicious.

''Thank you Ash, this is very sweet of you,'' I said.

''My pleasure. Come on, eat before the pancakes get cold,'' Ashton said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed a first pancake and gobbled it in thirty seconds. Ashton was looking at me, laughing.

''Hey, I was hungry. Don't juge, you're mean,'' I said in a fake sad tone.

''Aww sorry princess, did I hurt your feelings?'' He teased.

''Shut up, Irwin,'' I replied.

''Make me, Hemmings,'' Ashton teased.

I grabbed the jar of Nutella. I plunged my fingers in it. Once they were fully covered of this delicious spread, I pressed them against Ashton's lips.

''Don't lick it or they're will be consequences,'' I warned him.

I licked what was left of Nutella on my fingers before I attacked Ashton's lips full of Nutella. He wasn't talking anymore, was he?

''Awesome way to shut me up, I'll give you that, Hemmings,'' Ashton said.

''I'm not done yet, I missed a spot,'' I replied before planting my lips back on his.

I lied when I said I missed a spot. I just wanted to kiss him more, as simple as that. Ashton wasn't complaining either. He was kissing me back with just as much enthusiam. Never would have thought that it would be possible to get that addicted to someone's lips. Blame it on Ashton, he was responsible of my addiction.

''You should make me shut up more often. I wouldn't mind it,'' Ashton said, breathing heavily.

''Anytime Irwin,'' I replied smiling.

We went back to eating our pancakes. I must have eaten 7 more, making it a total of 8 pancakes. What can I say? Ashton's cooking skills were simply awesome.

''Ready for some Supernatural?'' Ashton asked as we were cleaning the dishes. When I said that he changed me, I meant it. He even got me to wash the dishes.

''Never been more ready,'' I answered.

Since the parents weren't home, we decided to do our little marathon in the living room since the TV was bigger and that the couch was more comfortable than our beds. Usually, we would sit on both ends of the couch, but i was different this time. I had one arm wrapped around Ashton's waist as his head was laying on my shoulder. I held one of his soft hand with my free one.

We remained in that position for hours, watching episode after episode. This serie was too good to be true. I shipped Castiel while Ashton didn't.

''No, you need to ship Ashtiel,'' Ashton said as I turned off the TV. We must have watched 15 episodes non-stop and I wouldn't stop pointing out every Castiel moments.

''Ashtiel?'' I wondered.

''Yeah. Ashton+Catiel =Ashtiel,'' Ashton replied.

''You're dumb,'' I said laughing.

''You're just jealous because I took Castiel away you,'' Ashton said.

''No way. I have Dean. Keep Castiel,'' I replied.

''Fine,'' Ashton said.

''Fine,'' I replied.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead because he was too cute to be true. I found it adorable at how immature he could get when he was actually older than me. That just added to all the things I liked about him.

He replied to my sweet attention by biting my shoulder.

''Hey, that hurt, what was that for?'' I asked.

''I don't know, I wanted to eat you,'' he answered.

I started laughing because he probably didn't realize how subjective his comment was.

''I'm not stopping you,'' I teased.

I guess my answer gave him the hint that I took what he said with a sexual connation. I tried not to, but it wasn't easier said than done.

''Luuuuuke, I didn't mean it like that, oh my you're such a perv,'' Ashton said timidly.

Talking about sexuality was a good way to make Ashton uncomfortable. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to have sex with Ashton at that moment. I was used to have it all the time. But a bigger part of me knew that Ashton didn't want this and wanted to respect his wishes. I knew his latest sexual experience with Calum turned out pretty bad and I didn't want to pressure him. Plus, I didn't want him to be just a casual fuck. I wanted him to be more than that.

''Sorry, it was too easy,'' I mentionned.

''I guess,'' he replied.

It was now or never.

''Hey Ash?'' I asked.

''Yes Luke?'' Ashton answered.

''I was thinking that eum, maybe we could go on a date or something when my face heals, like just the two of us. We could go to a nice restaurant and to the movies. Because like, yeah, I kind of like and you and care about you, so why not?'' I proposed

''You want to go on a date, with me?'' He wondered.

''Well, yeah I guess. You can say now if you don't want to, I'd understand,'' I replied.

''No, I'd love to go on a date with you Luke. It's just that...I thought you didn't do dates or any relationship stuff?'' Ashton said.

''Yeah, that is what I used to do. But I found myself getting more and more attracted to you. Like I said, I like you Ash. I don't know what you did, but you kind of changed me. It's scary, but I enjoy it,'' I explained.

''Well, I would love to go on a date with you as well,'' Ashton said happily.

I leaned in so I could kiss him, but he put his fingers on my lips, stopping me from kissing him.

''How am I supposed to kiss you if you block your pretty lips with your fingers?'' I wondered.

''No kiss before the first date. Come on Luke, follow the code,'' Ashton teased.

''Your loss, Irwin,'' I replied.

He took me by surprise by crashing his lips on mine. It was a short kiss, but it was long enough for me to enjoy it fully.

''I just wanted one for the go. It will be kind of hard to resist the temptation during the upcoming days,'' he said before standing and heading to the bathroom.

I was going to go on a date with Ashton Irwin, the prettiest guy on the surface of the planet. He accepted to go on a date with me. Well, being the awesome guy I am, I knew he couldn't resist me. I couldn't wait for my face to heal so we could go on this date and have a pretty good time. Oh Ashton, what have you done to me?