Status: Active

Everything Will Change

Chapter 14

Ashton and I have been going out for a month and everything was more than perfect. When we weren't around the parents, we would not leave each other's side. We were planning to tell our parents about us dating because we were tired to hide. They would just have to accept it because there was no way they would tear us apart.

We would go on cute dates. We would go to the movies, to the restaurant and more. We even went back to the museum because we had such a great time the other day. Or, we would just hang out in our room playing video games or watching TV series, mostly Supernatural. There were also other times where we would just cuddle and kiss for hours. What we did didn't really matter. As long as I was with him, it was perfect.

Time went by so quickly. I couldn't believe that it was already a month since he asked me to be his boyfriend. That also meant that I only had one month left in Florida until I had to go back to my hometown, Sydney. I remembered how much I didn't want to leave Sydney for the summer. And now, I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay in Florida, I wanted to stay with Ashton. But since I wasn't 18 yet, I could not do much about it. My only plan for now was to wait until I turned 18 and come back to Florida and live with Ashton, but that was so far away from now. I hoped that Ashton and I could figured this out. But until then, I was going to fully enjoy my last month with him.

I just could not get enough of my sweet and adorable boyfriend, Ashton. I felt myself needing him all the time. I just wanted him near me every second of the day. I was getting more and more attached to him as the days went on and I liked it. Ashton could provided me those special feelings that I have tried to avoid for a very long time. I didn't want to run away from them anymore. They felt different and I was enjoying every single one of them.

He provided me security. Whenever I would be around him, I would feel safe. I felt safe about myself and about life in general. He also could provide me affection. I just couldn't get enough of his comfortable hugs and his sweet kisses. I have craved affection for years, and I finally got the perfect dose of it. He also provided me carefulness. Whenever I felt a little down or scared that something bad would happen to me, he always found the right words to make me feel that things would be okay.

But most of all, Ashton provided me something that used to be unfamiliar and unknown to me. He provided something I once thought was stupid and useless. I was wrong all the time because what Ashton provided me was the most beautiful feeling in the whole world. Ashton gave me love, pure love.

Love can be scary to people. It sure was for me. It was so new to me because I didn't have a clue of what love was. Ashton was my first boyfriend, the first person I've ever been so closed to. He was the first person to make me feel so special, to make me feel good and happy. He made me feel things that nobody else could do, he had this power on me, a good form of power.

I have formed myself an idea of what love was by the movies I've watched and the people I've seen. I knew that it was supposed to be the best and the most incredible thing in the world. I knew it was supposed to make you feel amazing. And the more I though about it, that was how I was feeling about Ashton. I was in love with Ashton Irwin.

Ashton told me that he loved me the previous week when we were on a date by the beach. Knowing that he loved me made me feel extraordinary and merry. For the first time, someone loved me for me, and just for me. I didn't say it back though. I wasn't ready and still was trying to adapt to this new way of life. I wanted to wait for when I was certain about my feelings, and I would make that moment romantic and magical, for the both of us.

Being in a relationship is very different than being a single person. Some people and the old me would say that being single is better than being in a relationship. But the new me disagreed. Because of Ashton, I've only seen positive aspects about being a couple. I wouldn't have given up my relationship with Ashton for anything in the world. He was my sunshine, my happiness. I just needed him so much.

I was finally ready to let the three magical words come out from my mouth. I was going to tell Ashton that I loved him. I was pretty nervous about it, but mostly I was excited. I was going to tell someone that I loved him for the first time in my life. That was huge to me. Being Luke Hemmings, I wanted to do it in big. I didn't want to tell him out of the blue in a random situation. I had a plan, and it sure was going to be amazing.

My father and Lorie were out of a town for an important business trip. They've been gone all week and were only coming back Monday morning. Even though I still had a bad attitude towards him, my father trusted me enough to leave Ashton and I on our own for a week because I wasn't all rebellious and nasty anymore. I had changed, Ashton changed me.

Ashton had to go in town to buy some music stuff. He asked me to go with him, but I refused because I had other things to do. At first, he was confused but he didn't ask any questions and left. I had around three hours until he would be back. I had bought all the stuff I needed the other when Ashton and I were shopping. I did it behind his back, of course. I had three hours in front of me to prepare the perfect meal: sushis. I had three hours to decorate our living room into something romantic and beautiful. I would wait for the rest.

I wasn't the best cook, but I found out that making sushis wasn't as hard as it seemed. I probably made too many, but that was better than not having enough. Then, I started decorating the living room. I lighted dozens of candles, put red petals all over the place and made us a little spot to eat in front of the fireplace. Everything was in place, only thing missing was my adorable boyfriend.

I was sitting on the couch when he finally arrived. He didn't speak a work, he was speechless. I got the reaction I wanted from him.

''Wow Lukey, this is beautiful!'' Ashton said happily as he took a seat next to me, kissing me tenderly.

''Well, Saturday is our date night, so I brought the date to us,'' I replied smiling. ''I prepared some sushis while you were gone, is that okay for you?''

''It is more than perfect, you're perfect,'' Ashton said, kissing me once again.

''You're perfect too sweetie,'' I said. ''Take a seat by the fireplace while I'll grab the sushis in the kitchen, okay?''

I stood up and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed the plates full of sushis and brought them back in the living room. I sat in front of Ashton who looked beautiful. Beautiful is not the word. He was just, wow. I placed the plates in front of us and Ashton didn't waste time in putting a first piece in his mouth. I hoped he would like them.

''Wow Luke, this tastes so good. You're so perfect, thank you,'' Ashton said.

''Anything for you, my lovely and perfect boyfriend,'' I replied.

We ate sushis for around an hour, just talking about everything and anything. It's crazy how we always had things to talk about. Some couples would have those akward silent moments, but it wasn't the case for us. We would never get bored, we were just perfect for each other. Dear Ashton, where have you been all my life?

In the end, we ate all of the sushis. I guess we were very hungry. Now was time for the second part of this perfect and life changing night. But for that, I needed to get Ashton distracted so I could prepare everything and set things perfectly.

''Hey Ashton, can you wash the dishes please? I need to use the bathroom.'' I lied. Well that was half a lie, but he didn't need to know.

''Yeah sure, but make it fast or I'll miss you too much,'' Ashton said lightly pecking my lips.

''I'll miss you more,'' I replied before going up the stairs.

We weren't allowded to go in our parent's bathroom but I broke the rules. It was necessary and well, they wouldn't do. I needed their bathroom because there was a huge bathtub in there. My plan was to turn this place into something romantic like I did with the living room and to bathe with Ashton. A part of me was afraid that he would take it as a form of pressure to have sex with me. But that wasn't my attention. I just wanted to share a romantic and intimate moment with him. I wanted to share a beautiful moments where I would tell him how I really felt.

I started by lighting up all the candles that I have disposed in there earlier. Then, I filled the bathtub with water and bubbles. I made sure to keep the water warm enough because nobody really enjoys cold water. My last step was to spread hundred of rose petals all over the room. I took one last check at my work and was very satisfied with myself. I closed the lights and all the candles made the environment look so beautiful and romantic. It was perfect.

I grabbed the rose that I have bought Ashton and hided it behind my back. I headed back to the kitchen where he was almost done doing the dishes. I could feel my heart beat so fast that even Ashton could hear it.

''You took a while up there, I'm already done,'' Ashton said.

''Sorry! Will you forgive me?'' I replied as I handed him the rose.

''You bought me a rose. Of course I forgive you Lukey, thank you,'' he said happily.

''I have one more suprise for you. Just close your eyes and don't ask any questions, okay dear?'' I asked.

''Okay, no questions,'' he answered. He closed his eyes and I grabbed his hand, leading him all the way to my little surprise.

When we reached the bathroom, everything was still in place. Everything was still impeccable. I was nervous, this was finally it.

''You can open your eyes now,'' I said calmly.

Ashton did so and his mouth dropped. He wasn't speaking. In fact, he was crying. I had messed up.

''No baby don't cry, please don't cry. I-I'm sorry,'' I said sadly.

''Why are you sorry Lukey? I-I'm crying tears of joy, this is simply amazing. I-I can't believe that you did this for me, I can't believe that you would prepare such a beautiful suprise for me. I-I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you in my life,'' Ashton replied, making me feel a whole lot better.

''''I wanted to make this night memorable for the both of us.'' I added. ''Because you mean so much to me and that you only deserve to be treated like a prince. You mean so much to me Ashton, you're everything to me now. I'm so glad that we're together, I'm so thankful that I finally let myself be happy with you.''

Ashton gave me a big hug, one of those hugs nobody wants to end. I was right where I should be, I was with the boy I loved. I was with Ashton and that was enough for me. We began undressing each other slowly. It wasn't the first time that we would see each other naked, but it was the first that it truly would be meaningful and intimate.

I looked at my naked boyfriend and couldn't believe how perfect he was. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with a boy who was beautiful, on the outside and in the inside.

''You're beautiful, Ash,'' I said.

''You're perfect, Lukey,'' he replied.

We got into the bathtub and the water was, gladly, still hot enough. Ashton was between my legs, his back against my chest and his head resting on my shoulder. I took the opportunity to kiss him tenderly. I still felt those tiny butterflies when he kissed me back. I hoped that they wouldn't go away with time.

We kissed for minutes and it just felt right. Nothing else ever felt this right, absolutely nothing. Being with Ashton, just kissing tenderly and cuddling, was absolutely perfect. It was my own little paradise, he was my paradise. It was just the two of us.

''I'm so happy right now,''Ashton said as his sweet lips left mine. ''This, everything, it's perfect. Thanks for making me feel special and important. Thanks for caring about me and not giving up on me. Just thank you for being you, Luke Hemmings.''

''And thanks for being you, Ashton Irwin. I don't know what I would do if I had to lose you. I can't see my future without you in it. I need you. What am I thinking when I'm not thinking about you? Nothing. You're my everything, you're the air that I breathe. I only miss you when I'm breathing, which is all the time,'' I replied.

''I love you Luke,'' Ashton said happily.

That was finally it, that was the moment I've been waiting for all day. This was going to make us closer and stronger than we already were.

''I know...and I love you too Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I just freaking love you,'' I replied.

''Wai- what?'' Ashton wondered happily.

''I said that I love you. I love you more than anything, and I'll always will,'' I answered.

Ashton turned around so we was facing me and straddling me. He planted his delicious lips back on mine and we shared our most romantic and intimate make out session since we started dating. And at that moment, I finally understood what true love was. And I never was going to let it go.

We weren't just two guys kissing each other. We were two boys in love kissing each other, we were two boys happy to have each other and that was all that mattered. He was mine, I was his.

''Forever,'' Ashton whispered.

''Always,'' I replied.