Status: Hi. I don't know what to put here. At least I'm honest, though. :)

The Support Group

Dan begins leading the meetings of a support group for homosexuals (and bisexuals too, but Dan doesn't know the difference) and people emotionally scarred for life by homosexuals. Sally felt wrecked, like a wrecking ball (lol) when her brother Isaac came out to her, and she's been avoiding him since. Billy Bob is a conspiracy theorist who believes LGBTs are plotting to destroy the world. Lexy has a bone to pick with the LGBT community, and loves to loudly broadcast it to everyone. She should really be getting help for her anger issues instead, though. Frank is a gay man that wants to repent, Charlie doesn't know what the fuck is going on, and Paul is being dragged to the meetings (literally) by Dan, his father, because he recently came out as bisexual.
Will Paul realize how dangerous he is to society and start being in denial about his orientation? Will Lexy go on an angry rampage and be the next Hitler? Will Sally find it in her heart to forgive Isaac? Will Charlie stop going to the support group meetings since there's no point to him being there? Will Billy Bob's conspiracy theory turn out to be true? Will you scream and bash your head against the wall, successfully knocking yourself out because you're so sick of these burning questions? Find out by reading, "The Support Group." Also, does your cat annoy you by waking you up in the morning for food? You shouldn't have to deal with that! Call 911 and you'll get a free cat sitter so that never happens again!
WARNING: There are homophobic slurs in this, since most of the characters are homophobic.
  1. Episode #1- "Speaking Spanish"
    The first meeting of the support group. Everyone explains briefly why they're there, but they all find it somewhat difficult to stay on topic. It is rumored that they all have ADHD.
  2. Episode #2- "The Flea Market"
    During the second meeting of Dan's support group, Billy Bob reveals his ***ed up plan to deal with homosexuals. Lexy has an episode, Paul gets tied up (he's into some kinky stuff), and Charlie gives Dan some interesting information about the flea ma