Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Soldier.

She sat on the branch just watching, her legs swung back and forth and her left arm rested on the tree. Her right hand held onto the tree branch where she rested, it was a warm summer day and gun shots were all you could hear. Besides the occasional grunt and groan when a man was shot, she smirked.

Ivy let her eyes roam the field, looking for her target; her meal. She could feed off of every single person in that field, if she truly felt the need to. Her legs swung smoothly, the warm air pushed her hair back slightly.

Then she spotted him, hiding from the on coming gun shots. She watched with a smirk playing on her lips, he was perfect.

Her body slid from the tree branch allowing her to land gracefully on the ground, she saw a few soldiers Staring her down in shock. But her main focus was a few feet away defending himself, shooting at the on coming soldiers.

She took a step into the field and heard the men shouting at her. Come back and you'll die out there, this caused her to smile. Because they had no idea, no idea what she was.

Once there she knelt down next to him, catching his attention. His face turned towards her, his brown eyes staring into her blue orbs. "Miss, what are you doing?" His voice soft and comforting in a way. She paused, it was like her whole world had stopped. His mouth was moving but she didn't hear a thing.

Then it started again, her eyes widened as she saw the bullet go right through his shoulder. Something in her snapped, something in her caused her to not kill him but save him.


Her eyes opened and she was greeted with her plain ceiling, her fan was off and the shades were closed. She felt numb, the dream brining back memories of who she once was, a woman who found her way because of him. Now she was lost. She was numb to the thought of love, even with him alive; it all seemed like a sick twisted dream to her.

Ivy pushed her self from her bed and made her way into the living, he was gone. The window was wide open allowing the cool air to travel in, but she paid no mind to it. Instead she went to her cooler and pulled out her breakfast, a nice pack of blood that she was going to warm up.

She sat at the table staring out to the open window, she wondered if he was going to show up again or stay gone. How ever ivy knew that this man, he wasn't James Barnes, or Bucky. He was something different, deadlier. Lost. She sipped on her straw allowing the warm liquid to stream down her throat.

Where are you, winter soldier? she thought, watching her curtains move in a smooth rythem. A knock on her pulled her back to reality, standing she turned and made her way to the door and looked through the peep hole. Her nosey neighbor, always in her business.

Sighing. Ivy opened the door.

"Good morning-"

"A man jumped out of your window, he had this... Metal arm and a gun in his hand. Are you alright? Did he rape you? Mug you? Is that hoodlem your boyfriend?" The woman spoke causing ivy to let her head hit the door frame with a small thud.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. We have kinky sex all night, he ties me up and does fabulous things to me. I'm surprised you didn't hear us last night, shit. The things he did with his-" she took a step back and placed her hands up.

"Goodbye Ivy."

Ivy smirked and shut the door with a satisfied feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Errors due to typing from my phone with my thumbs.

Bare with me.