Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Important.

Ivy walked down the street, her thoughts cloidimg her mind; she had no idea where she was walking but she walking there. Her hands swayed at her sighed, her eyes low and the people rushed past her. As if she wasn't there.

When she finally had come to her senses she stood in front of a large tree, it wasn't a special tree but it brought back painful memories. Memories that she didn't want to surface, memories she didn't want to deal with. She had pushed them far into the back of her mind, hiding them.

She stood her hands placed softly in front of her body, folded together. She waited for Bucky and Steve to return from their mission, it had been two whole weeks and she couldn't wait to be in his arms.

More people had showed up after hearing the news, that they were returning. So she waited, patiently. Soon enough the train pulled into the station. Soldier after soldier came off the train, she looked. She bit her bottom lip, her hands tightening their grip.

Then Steve came out, her hope started to come back. But the moment his eyes met hers, she knew the truth. Bucky wouldn't be stepping off the train, maybe his body would come off but not him personally. She felt a tear slid down her cheek as she waited, she waited to see him one last time.

Steve walked up to her, his eyes low. "He...fell. He fell off the train, I couldn't... He fell." Her mouth opened but closed, she couldn't even say good bye. Nodding she turned, the pain piercing through her heart as she walked away from Steve.


Ivy bit her bottom lip, it had been two weeks since everything happened. Since Steve came back into her life. Since Bucky came back into her life, in an odd way she hated them both. She had thought they both died and was happy with it, she moved on. But now she was stuck, "Ivy." She narrowed her eyes and turned to see Steve.

He wore a pair of blue jeans and a sweater with the hood, next to him stood a man who silently waited for them to talk, "Steve?" Her whole body now turned to them.

"I'm Sam Wilson." The other man spoke causing Ivy to shake her head, her attention on Steve once more.

"We need to talk, its important."
♠ ♠ ♠
So as my plan was, still is. She wasn't going to get pulled into the fight with Cap and Bucky. Just a tiny bit but now she is going to be pulled into a whole new ball game, she now has to struggle with keeping her humanity off and trying to help Steve on this new 'mission.'

Sorry for not updating.

Thoughts?