Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

Forks High School Part V

"I guess I should go then, I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. See you around Jasper." I left his table and began to head back to my seat next to Dena. I should have never said anything to him or even tried, he did not like me after all. Jasper has a girlfriend and I should have known.

"Wait, Joanna! Where are you going?" Jasper asked, he was right behind me.

"Why?"

"Can we talk in private?" Jasper asked again.

"Sure." We both walked out of the lunchroom and into an empty hallway.

"Do you really like me?" He said.

"I like you, but you have a girlfriend!"

"Well I did not say I did not like you. Yes, I do have a girlfriend who I have been with for a long time. However, you are very different and I noticed that you are not afraid to talk to me or even tell me that you like me in that way. You are very beautiful, and I do not know what to do!" Jasper admitted telling me what he was thinking about me in that way as well. I was relieved once he told me what he thought about me, it made me feel so much better.

"What's there to think about? You like me, choose me!" I did not know what I was saying, I literally just told him to cheat on his girlfriend with me. I guess I did like him that much, to risk everything he had with his girlfriend. I looked up at him and I was tempted to kiss him for telling me what he had thought. I know we just met today, but there is something about him that I cannot get out of my system. I blinked for one second and I opened my eyes, I was linked to Jasper's lips. He was a strong kisser, but I liked it and I kissed him back. I held onto his neck and he held my face very carefully. I wanted to be with him, boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I'm so very sorry Joanna, but I gotta go!" Jasper stuttered and he ran off down the hallway as the bell rung. I was so shocked that he had kissed me, I felt so guilty at the same time though because he has a girlfriend. How will everyone see me now? I was officially that girl, but I did not want to intentionally hurt anyone. I knew I could not date Jasper or be with him when he has a girlfriend and is in a relationship. In the next couple of hours school was now over and I had to get my late homework from the guidance counselor's office. I just hope the packet is just some syllabuses or one of those student surveys. I walked into the room and one of Jasper's brothers was standing there holding out my missing late work packet for me, like he knew I was going to be here at this exact time.

"Thanks, I think?" I told him. I did not get why he was trying to help me. Did he have a crush on me or did he just want to talk? So I continued, "What's your name? I'm Joanna."

"My name is Emmett Cullen, and you're welcome!" Emmett said, handing me the packet as he continued, "We need to talk." I was a little worried when he said ‘we need to talk’.

"Alright." I followed Emmett back out into the junior hallway and outside, we both sat down on one of the tables by the front of the school entrance.

"I'm here to talk to you about Jasper."

"Okay...?"

"You have to stop talking to him!"