Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Cullen's House Part III

"Did you like it, do you need more?"

"It was pretty good, I feel content. I just need to clean myself up a bit." Jasper and I ran over to a small creek near the Cullen's house. I leaned down and reached my hands into the creek, I splashed water into my face to wash off all of the rabbit blood. I looked into the water's reflection and saw something different about myself. My eyes were not red anymore, but they were a muddy brown color. "What the hell happened to my eyes?"

"It looks as if your eye color is transforming, mine took much longer after I fed for the first time," Jasper exclaimed, I was so confused. My eye color was supposed to change? It was like I was a human baby being born, because all babies have blue eyes and then their pigment begins to change as they get older. So, more animal blood changes eye color?

"What do you mean?"

"Vampires that never feed on animals have red eyes, but after you feed on animals your eye color should change into a golden brown. What I was saying was that you only have had a little animal blood and your eye color is changing already! This could mean you have another ability, which we will find out in your training."

"What if I do have the ability to withstand drinking human blood?" I questioned, while we began walking back to the Cullen's house.

"Do you want to feed on humans?" Jasper asked.

"No, of course not!"

"Do you want to test it out? If Carlisle approves and if you feel comfortable enough it is best to start soon," Jasper asked. I believed I was ready, but I was scared of accidentally using my mind control to hurt someone. I just really wanted to know if I had this other ability and if I could stay away from human blood. Jasper held the door open for me while I walked in. The door had led us into the kitchen, once we walked in Rosalie was staring at me.

"What were you two smiling about?" Rosalie demanded with a harsh look on her face as she glanced over at me. I watched as she looked at the both of us, I figured this had meant that Emmett told her about Jasper and I. "You guys know better then that to gallivant around here like this when you know Alice is in the other next room!" Jasper and I looked down; we both did not know what to say to Rosalie. She knew what was going on between us and obviously did not approve, she was only trying to look out for her sister Alice. It became quiet between the three of us as we all heard someone approach the kitchen; everyone looked over to the threshold and saw Alice smiling at all of us. She approached Jasper.

"Did I hear someone say my name?" Alice smiled brightly, not knowing what was going on. I looked around in fear; I was scared of Rosalie saying something to Alice. However, Rosalie turned around angrily and quickly left the room. "Rosalie, wait... I probably should go check on her, I'm sorry I'll be right back you guys!"

"Joanna don't worry, Rosalie will eventually forgive you. Just give her time, Rosalie has always been treated unfairly and is hard to get to know at first. She just does not trust people very well," Jasper explained staring at the doorframe where Rosalie and Alice had left us, ignoring the real problem. I looked down and began to feel horrible. I began to feel the strange sensation in my throat, it was the urge to burst out and cry but my body could not produce any real tears. My face became grave; Jasper noticed and caressed my face as he smiled at me. I fought my emotions and finally looked back at him with a smile; he pulled me into a tight hug. Jasper rested his head on top of mine while I cuddled into his neck, I did not want to let go. However, within a blink of an eye I looked away and everything had changed. Jasper went running over to the other side of the room as Alice walked in and over to Jasper with a huge smile on her face. I watched in jealously as she jumped up into his arms and started kissing him like I was not in the room. As Alice was in his arms Jasper stared at me, as she was distracted, I looked down and walked out of the room.