Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

Bella Swan's House

"This is Joanna Moore from school," Edward said looking over at me, avoiding Bella as he said my name. As Edward kept watch over me I could tell by looking at him that he has this undying love for her, it almost made me sick.

"What happened to her?" Bella questioned looking straight into my eyes, which made me look down to avoid her gaze. She could not stop looking at me, I did not know if it was because she was confused or upset with me. I just looked at the crooked and cracked concrete sidewalk leading up to Bella's porch to further avoid the situation.

"She is like me now, Joanna's a vampire. She was attacked just like the others; we believe that other vampires are doing this to locals. However, Joanna was lucky to turn into a vampire and live," Edward explained waving me to walk even further towards Bella. This time he was with me the whole way as he kept his eyes on me, which made me nervous. I was scared of myself; I was just really scared of attacking Bella and upsetting Edward.

"Wait, there have been other attacks?" I asked, finally speaking out loud.

"Yeah, my dad said he has been tracking them all around the county. I guess there's only been one other attack they found here in Forks," Bella exclaimed stepping down the porch and in front of both of us. I flinched because she smelled so good, I felt Edward squeeze my arm even harder. He was holding me back as I looked over at her, she smelled so good.

"Do we need to go Joanna, are you alright?" Edward whispered looking straight ahead at Bella, knowing she would not even notice because he whispered so fast. I did not know what to do; I guess if he does not want to risk anything we should leave. I think it would be best if we left, if he wants to spend some more time with her I will just leave.

"Edward, I think I'll go now."

"Are you sure? You are doing so well!"

"I'm fine, you can visit Bella and I'll just walk back. I just need some space, okay?" I said to him. I felt very unwanted here, so I turned the way we came and walked down the street.

Edward just looked over at me and nodded, he did not need to take me back. I was not going to the Cullen's house; I was going to my old house. I needed to get my things and pack; I cannot stay there even if I can stand human blood. What I need right now is to live with the Cullen's and go to school with them to learn all they can teach me. I hope my father can understand, I wonder what he will do when he finally notices I will never come home. I ran fast at a normal human pace so people would not get suspicious of me as I went to my house. I did not use the front door, I used my back window and I sneaked in. Right underneath my bed was an old suitcase I used when we went on long vacations, I pulled it out. I packed anything from clothes, undergarments, and stuff I used every day.

I grabbed all of my hoodies and all of my jewelry, I just dumped it all in. I packed some of my favorite shoes and the ones that fit in my suitcase the most. I knew a lot of this stuff would not fit me now, but somehow I knew the Cullen's would make it work out. I also packed my makeup, hairbrush, and electronics until nothing more could fit in my suitcase. I ran out with my suitcase and my backpack, running as I did before. I got all the way to the Cullen's house without even stopping or getting tired, which was the one thing I liked most about being a vampire. Once I entered the house I stopped in the living room with Doctor Carlisle and Esme talking quietly to themselves on the couch, I had to talk to them.