Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

Forks Hospital Part II

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Jasper yelled as he quickly got up from his chair in the corner of the room. I sat up as straight as I could as I leaned back against the bed as far from him as possible. I watched as he started pacing in the room, avoiding me at all costs.

"Who do you think you are? You're not my doctor!" I really wanted to rest as Doctor Cullen said because of my concussion, but I could not rest while Jasper was in the room. I could not close my eyes as he was pacing the room and stopping to stare at me on occasion. Every time I closed my eyes and opened them I saw Jasper standing in front of my bed, staring at me, as he did not blink. Luckily, I started hearing footsteps from outside of the room. I sat up as quickly as I could, thinking it was a nurse.

"Oh my god, are you alright? What did this boy do to you?" My father came rushing in the room blaming the first person he saw. My father seemed to just find out that I got hurt at school, because if he knew sooner he would have been here demanding a nurse come take me to radiology right away. He never likes it when I get hurt, because he never knows how to comfort me in these situations because my mother use to be the one who would. However, she left a long time ago when I was just in elementary school.

"Dad, calm down. I fell down the stairs at school and just broke my ankle."

"Are you alright?" My father asked coming closer to my ankle where it was supposedly broken. I watched as Jasper slowly walked towards the other side of my bed to also look at me. However, when my dad looked over at him, Jasper backed up slowly and sat back down. Jasper then looked over at the door as Doctor Cullen walked in.

"Hello! I'm Doctor Cullen, your daughter's doctor," Doctor Cullen introduced himself, shaking my father's hand. "And this is my adopted son Jasper." I watched as he awkwardly looked over at his son Jasper, I could sense that he was not expecting to see his son here. I knew Jasper was strange; he was a liar after all.

"So, what's going on?" I asked the doctor, because I really wanted to get out of here.

"I'm sorry to say that all of our radiographers are still busy. So we do not waste anymore time I will personally take you to get an x-ray so I can begin casting your fractured ankle before this afternoon is over with. Mr. Moore you may wait in the waiting room while my team transfers her over to radiology for an x-ray, it will only take us twenty minutes tops."

"Okay, then. I guess break an ankle honey," My father smiled as he slightly touched my shoulder to comfort me. He began to laugh at his own joke as Doctor Cullen began to put up the railings on my bed and unlocked the wheels out of their place.

"That's real funny dad."

"Oh, come on. You have to admit that was pretty funny?"

"Okay, it was pretty funny."

"We're going to take her now, you may say goodbye for now."

"Bye honey, I'll be just in the waiting room. I promise that you'll be just fine. I'll see you back here after their done taking pictures of your bones. Love you."

"Love you too."