What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

Restless Thoughts

,,Oh Jake. It´s been a really, really nice evening." Molly spoke up and took me by the hand. My thoughts suddenly disapeared and I just didn´t know what was she saying.

,,Huh?... Um... Sorry. I thought a little. What were you talking about? "

,,You´ve been thoughtful all the time. Is something bothering you?"

,,No! Not at all... " I answered in record time and even when Molly didn´t trust me much, she slowly leaned to me, grabbed my collar and pulled me into her direction. Her lips touched mine really passionately. Then she pulled away for a second and whispered:

,,Don´t think about anything Jake."

,,I don´t..." I sighed but after that I smiled and returned her kiss.

*Ashley´s POV*

Finally at home. It´s a pity that Jake had to leave me but on the other side, he hugged me at least. Hooray! :-D

,,Hey sis! Thanks god, you´re at home already. Could you help me please?´´ My brother suddenly ran out of the kitchen and he looked really scared.

,,Oh, what´s going on?" I aksed and followed him into the kitchen. My eyes went wide after seeing the fire burning from the frying pan. ,,What have you been doing here?" I screamed and took the glass of water and poured it into the fire.

,,I´ve been making pancakes..."

,,Oh bro! Have you tried to make them before? ... I think playing on drums suits you more! Haha!"

,,Haha, funny... but no! i just wanted to make my dinner..." My brother answered me while I was putting the frying pan into the basin. Unfortunately I forgot use the tea-cloth or something for protection and I hurt my hand.

,,Owwww!"

,,Gosh... what you´re doing?"

,,Listening to you and not protecting myself... god..." I responded and looked at my palm. ,,That hurts..."

,,You should be more careful next time..." My brother said amused but in the end, he took my hand, held it under water and taped my whole palm. He is thoughtful at least. One of his best characters.

,,Thanks..."

,,Anyway, where were you whole this day?"

,,Oh... I just hung around with my new friend.."

,,What? You already made friends with somebody? Not typical to you...."

,,Everything changes..." I ended our conversation with a grin on my face and just walked away into my room. My brother started to ask me many questions which wasn´t too good for me.

*Jake´s POV*

,,Good night, Jake!"

,,Good night, Molly!" I wished her sweet dreams as well and then I returned home. Before sleeping, I logged to my laptop and browsed some websites. I wasn´t tired at all which meant I couldn´t fall asleep, too. My energy was still very high and my mind was active as well. The alarm clock showed 10:43 PM and instead thinking of Molly, I thought about Ashley. I still felt sorry for her. I shouldn´t care at all but I knew that she was broken today... and obviously because of me...

After not that long thinking, I took my phone and texted her a message. Without knowing if she was or wasn´t asleep, yet.

Hey Ashley. It was a good time today. Many thanks. Hope to see you soon. Sleep well now! :-)

I hope it didn´t sound very hopeful or promissing. I just wanted to make things right and cheer her up somehow. Guess it worked :-) and now I could finally turn the reading lamp off and tried to fall asleep...