What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

Someone told me...

After coming home, I locked myself in my room. Only my little kitten Monty made company to me. He uses to sit on the windowsill but everytime he sees me, he always jumps into my lap. This time, it was little other because I was lying on my bed and then Monty came to me...

,,Meow!" Suddenly came out from his chop. I looked at him and asked: ,,How it´s going Monty?!" He ignored my question and then he jumped into my lap. I began to smooth his back and it seemed he was falling asleep. And when it comes to me, I was slightly nervous. I had no reason but there was little anxiety inside...

Few minutes later, I stopped my thoughts again and I took my guitar. The only thing in the world that can calm me down anytime :)

Althought I tried to get over broken relationship with Molly really hard, somehow I was still thinking about her. After two days even more when I saw her in the park with him... I sighed, looked down and closed my eyes trying to chill myself.

Am I crazy or am I blind?

Someone told me I´m out of my mind... Ohhhhh

Someone told me a girl that I liked,

fell in love and all I did was cry... Ohhhh

After singing these words, I opened my eyes again and looked out of the window. The perfect silence was interrupted by knocking on my door. I turned around hearing my mother saying:

,,Jake? Our guests are here... Could you please join to us? The dinner is already served."

,,Yeah... I´ll be there..." I answered, putting my guitar to bedside. ,,Okay Monty. I´m afraid I have to leave you... " I said to my cat laughing. He was half-asleep I guess, so I scratched him under his throat and then I finally joint to my mom and our mysterious guests.

When I got closer to our kitchen, I heard the voice that I kinda knew. I was wondering that where and when I couldn´t remember, I entered the room. My eyes couldn´t believe. There was sitting that girl from earlier that day and also her mother. Honestly this was the situation I expected. I quite hoped that the new family from our neighborhood will be right her... I can´t define why but it´s true.

,,Jake?" Ashley suddenly asked smiling at me.

,,Hello, Ashley!" I responded back.

,,You know each other?" My mom was shocked and Ashley´s mother seemed like that as well.

,,No, we just had met outside few hours ago..." Ashley was faster than me and she explained our moms the ´´accidental meeting´´.

,,I see... well and this is Ashley´s mom. " My mom pointed at the woman sitting right next to Ashley.

,,Nice to meet you..." I answered shaking her hand.

,,Nice to meet you, too Jake..." She nodded kindly and the dinner could begin. Suddenly the anxiety took me over again and I wasn´t able to say anything at all. I was shy everytime when Ashley´s mom asked me something and it was little bit more serious when I knew that Ashley looked at me many times, too. Our glances connected few times but it didn´t last many seconds. I just had to look other way... I didn´t understand my behaviour but I know I felt absolutely silly...

,,Jake, are you alright?" My mom suddenly asked me.

,,Yeah.... sure... why?" I answered looking at her insecure.

,,You aren´t hungry then? The meals haven´t been almost touched by you... "

,,Maybe, I´m just full of the pizza, we ate at the shopping centre... " I smiled trying to act cool even when I knew my mom didn´t believed me much. She looked at me suspiciously and then she let me go just because she didn´t wanna ask much before our guests...