What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

Playing the guitar - the biggest paradise on earth for me

Few seconds later, I stood up from the chair, took the plate and put it into the basin and decided to return to my room.

,,Where are you going Jake?" My mom asked me.

,,Thanks for great dinner mom but I´d like to return back to my room, if you won´t mind.... "

,,JAKE EDWIN KENNEDY. I supposed you´d spend the whole evening with our guests. It´s not even polite to leave the table when others is still eating..."

,,I think the more unpolite would be looking at the other ones while they were eating and I wasn´t..." I answered even when I knew that my mom was right. I shouldn´t back- answer. But it just happened.

,,Oh come on! We don´t mind if you want to go back to your room. It´s really fine!" Suddenly Ashley´s mom spoke up and I felt kinda happy. I just wanted to go away and calm myself down....

... by playing my guitar....

(Few minutes later, in the kitchen)

,,So... where did you live before?"

,,In the small village, close to Birmingham... "

,,I see... didn´t you like it there?!"

(Ashley´s POV)

Oh god. This kind of boring conversation is killing me now. It´s a pity that Jake has left us. He could really stay here... but he was dead bored, too I guess.... just like me now... and honestly, I didn´t know that Jake lives here. In this house, right next to mine. It´s the best thing that could happen I guess. Who would say that , right?

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by hearing some really nice tune. I just didn´t know what was it and where it was coming from...

,,Can you hear that mom?" I asked.

,,Yeah... It sounds great.... what is it?" My mom asked and now Jake´s mom answered us.

,,It´s Jake. He is playing his guitar... again! ... He dreams of becoming the professional musician someday.... "

,,Really? That´s great! I really like his playing...." I answered wishing to see him playing his guitar right before me.

,,Ashley loves guitars. She´s wanted to learn playing the guitar but somehow it didn´t work... " My mom said which caused that I felt little bit ashamed. I really couldn´t play and the only thing I knew was singing...

,,Oh, that´s sad... but what if Jake tried to teach her? Maybe, it worked... "

And I was absolutely happy hearing this question. Even when I knew I won´t learn playing the guitar. I´m really dumb at playing the instruments.

,,Well... I can try it out!" I responded happily.

,,Okay, so I´m going to ask Jake...."

,,NO!... " I screamed out and Jake´s mom looked at me shocked. ,,Actually, I mean... Could I ask it on my own? It´s just a question...."

,,Alright then.... "

,,Thanks much..."

,,Jake´s room is on the second floor. The very first door on the left side."

I stepped the stairs and when I was at Jake´s room, I pressed the handle carefully. I looked in and Jake was sitting on his bed holding the guitar.

,,Jake?" I asked. ,,Am I disturbing you?"

(Jake´s POV)

Oh, playing the guitar. The biggest paradise on earth for me... It helps me to stay sane everytime when something is happening.... No matter if it´s a good or bad, happy or sad mood. I can play my guitar anytime....

Suddenly someone opened the door and I turned around. It was Ashley! I was wondering what was she doing in my room. To be true, I didn´t mind her visit, I was actually..... quite happy. :)

,,No you aren´t disturbing.... Do you need something?" I asked kindly smiling at her.

,,No.... actually... I like the tune that you were playing few minutes ago. It was awesome!"

,,Oh, reallly? ... Thanks... " I laughed.

,,Really! Could you be so kind and play on please?" Ashley asked me and I saw happiness in her eyes. I couldn´t refuse....

,,Okay, that´s not a problem... "