What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

I´m hopeless... could you please teach me?

Ashley sat down right next to me and I started to play the song again. At first I closed my eyes and focused on the guitar but then I just wanted see her face expression. She seemed too serious to me but I played on. Until she suddenly touched my hand and said:

,,Oh, that´s.... beautiful.... "

I didn´t know what to say ´cause she looked like she just ran out of the words. I couldn´t define what she actually thought about , so I decided to ask something:

,,Um... so... what do you think?"

,,It´s really nice, full of emotions and little bit sadness... I guess you were in love with someone really hard when you wrote this song... "

,,Kinda...." I admitted but she was absolutely true. I use to play the song Someplace rarely but this time I had similar thoughts just like that time when I wrote it.

,,Well... I almost forgot... I´m here to ask you if you could teach me to play the guitar..."

,,What?" I asked little amused.

,,I tried it many times but somehow I´m hopeless or what... could you please teach me? I´ll pay for that if you want...."

,,Oh come on! I don´t need money... I just .... why are you asking me and not some professional teacher?"

,,Belive me, I asked.... and they tried but it didn´t work...."

,,So... you suppose that I´ll be better??"

,,I don´t know... but if it works, I will be really thankful... so?? What are you saying?"

,,Okay, I can try to teach you but I don´t promise anything... "

,,Alright! Thanks a lot Jake.... when will be the first lesson?"

,,Come anytime you want.... Christmas holiday is beginning tomorrow... so.."

,,Okay, okay..." Ashley agreed and then she gave me such a beautiful smile. I did the same and then I put the guitar back on my bed. Monty woke up that time and after short and markedly ´´meow", he jumped into Ashley´s womb. ,,Oh, what´s that?" She asked me scared because she didn´t know that I actually have a little cat.

,,That´s my kitten and it´s called Monty...." I laughed.

,,Oh... He´s cute... " Ashley admited and then she smooth Monty´s fur.

´´ASHLEY! WE´RE COMING HOME!" Her mom started yelling and that was a sign that Ashley is leaving.

,,Nice talking to you, Jake! Bye!" She suddenly said, removed Monty from her knees and walked to the door.

,,See ya later...." I responded and she smiled at me once again. After she was gone, I was kinda sad. I don´t know why but I like her. Actually, I liked that conversation with her. And honestly I looked forward to our next common meeting.

I was just looking out of the window realizing it had begun to snow again. I was like ´´Oh, great! Tomorrow´s morning will be full of work. I´ll be shoveling the snow from the way..."

*Ashley´s POV*

YES, YES, YES! Jake will be my teacher. What else I could wish? It might be interesting, I guess... :D I can´t wait for it. To summarize this day and mainly evening, I have to say that it was incredible. The mysterious guy I met today is my neighbour. I didn´t wait right this but it truly cheer me up. I hope that we will be good friends... I think we really can be... :)