What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

Attacking my house

LATER THAT DAY

*Jake´s POV*

I think I am kinda bored. The very first day of holiday has begun and I´m feeling too lazy doing something. Even I don´t feel like to play the guitar or write some music. What am I supposed to do then? Ohhhh...

*Ashley´s POV*

Okay, listening to brother´s stories were good .... but maybe just for 15 minutes. I got bored and little bit careless just after all those words about his achievements in work or in his private life. When he is actually so successful, where his amazing girlfriend is?? Why she wouldn´t spend the Christmas holiday with us? And mainly with my brother?? It´s little bit strange...

Oh, and I forgot to say that my brother is a professional drummer. He had a rock band but he left them. I don´t know what was the real reason but he just doesn´t wanna talk about it. Another strange thing. Why he keeps so many secrets???

Anyway, I think I´m gonna visit Jake. After all, he told me I could come to him anytime I want, so... and on the other hand, I probably will be able to find out what was the reason of his sad mood in the morning...

I´m ringing the door bells but no one is opening. Is Jake actually at home?? Oh yes, I know! I will call him... but wait.... I haven´t got his phone number. Sh*t! ... What should I do now???

Looking around, I came to one idea. I picked the snow up from the ground and I made a snowball from it. Then I looked at Jake´s house and looked for his window. I aimed the snowball and then I threw it to its target. Firstly, I thought it was no use but after that Jake appeared few minutes later.

*Jake´s POV*

In the end, I decided to put my headphones into my ears and I listened to the music. I was lying on my bed, smoothing Monty´s fur when suddenly something landed on my window. I looked up and I realized someone threw the snowball on it. I walked to the window, opened it and then I saw her. Ashley was standing before my house and when she looked at me, her face turned to bright expression with pleasure. She waved her hand and I yelled:

,,I´ll be there in a minute!"

I came to the front door and after opening it, I invited her in.

,,Come in Ashley! Why didn´t you ring the door bells??" I asked while she was passing by me.

,,Oh I did but no one was opening. After that I threw the snowball to your window and then you finally appeared!"

,,Oh, I was listening to the music, that´s why I couldn´t hear you and my mom isn´t at home. But you could phoned me and not attack my house... " I answered slightly laughing. So did she...

,,Do you know that I wanted to call you? But then I suddenly realize, I didn´t have your number... so attacking your house was the only way!"

,,Okay, so... here´s my number... " I responded and went on: ,,And what was so important you wanted to see me?"

,,Honestly?? I was little bored so I supposed you could teach me to play the guitar. What are you saying?"

,,Oh, okay, okay. No problem... so... Let´s go to my room then!"