Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Ten Night

Chapter Ten
Night

It had been a couple of weeks since finding out that Damien my very ex-boyfriend was “chosen” by my guardian angel who was wanting to kill me. And then there was the little matter of the fact that I kissed Jimmy. He had been so angry about Damien and Raven. Along with the fact that Erebus my ethereal father was sending a demon warrior to protect me. The biggest deal to me was the fact I kissed him. I’ve never been kissed before in my life, and I’ve never been the type of girl to make the first move. I finished with Aether giving her some food.

“I’ll see you tomorrow girl”.
I promised before kissing her forehead and making my way out of the stables. I made sure the door was locked before turning to go back inside. It was a beautiful night and I was glad I finished my class work early that day. As I started up the path towards the main building I started thinking about Damien. I wanted to talk to him. Find out what the hell his problem was and why he was doing this. But I was the last person in the world they would let go near him. I was drawn out of my thoughts as I heard his voice call to me.

“Jail Bate?”
It was soft and warm but with a hint of worry. I had been avoiding Jimmy since I kissed him. I was nervous and kind of scared when my eyes found his. Jimmy approached me trying his best to smile.
“Did I do something wrong?”
He asked standing only a few feet away from me. The light from the moon giving his beautiful blue eyes a glowing effect. His raven black hair moved in the light breeze that surrounded us. I blushed as I looked at him, why did he have to look so perfect?

“No”.
I said softly tarring my eyes away from his looking at my feet as I fidgeted. Jimmy approached me and I felt his hand on my shoulder while his other hand lifted my chin with the tips of his fingers.
“Then why are you avoiding me?”
I blushed looking up at him. I didn’t need to speak though, Jimmy was after all able to read my mind. A small smile crossed his lips at the memory we were sharing now.
“The kiss, that’s why you’re avoiding me? Because you kissed me?”
I nodded slowly biting my lower lip. Jimmy laughed as he pushed my hair back over my shoulder.

“There’s nothing to be nervous about”.
He whispered leaning in close his lips inches from mine. I felt my cheeks burn scarlet as our eyes locked. My heart was pounding hard and I bit my lower lip lightly.
“I, I’ve never kissed anyone before, and I was scared that you’d be pissed at me and”.
My fast pace babbling was cut short as Jimmy locked his lips with mine. My arms slipped around his torso easily as our kiss became deeper and fuller. I was in heaven and I didn’t want him to stop. My desire for Jimmy grew with every passing moment. I was pressed back against the stable as we kissed with no end in sight. When Jimmy pulled back we were both breathless. His forehead resting to mine as I grazed his jawline with my fingertips.

“You have nothing to worry about, and I’m not mad at you, I’ve wanted to kiss you since we met. But I knew I couldn’t. The kiss was perfect and obviously I wanted to kiss you again”.
He smirked lightly as he ran his thumb lightly over my lower lip.
“I love you, and we are going to be together no matter what. I won’t let us be taken apart again”.
As Jimmy moved in to kiss me again there was a sudden shifting in the shadows. Jimmy’s eyes narrowed as he turned around. I stood upright staying close to Jimmy as a big built guy approached us. His silver hair floated on the wind, his skin was also very pale.

And then there were his eyes, black as coal. He was dressed clad in black, a pair of black leather pants that a rock star would wear. A black V-neck shirt that showed off the tips of a tattoo on his chest and a long black duster coat. A brown leather strap crossed his chest keeping his sword against his back. He wore two guns on each hip and had what looked like throwing knives on the inside of his duster.

He had the body of a god and the allure of one. I gripped Jimmy’s hand tightly as I felt a slight flutter in my chest at the sight of him. Sure he looked good, really good. But he wasn’t Jimmy.
“The hour is late, you need to be resting”.
Jimmy narrowed his eyes.
“I can take her back to her dorm thanks”.
He hissed. The obvious demon narrowed his gaze at Jimmy.

“I am her demon warrior it is my job to see that she is safe and protected!”
Jimmy tensed up narrowing his eyes again this time I could feel the fight in him. I got between Jimmy and this demon warrior. The warrior narrowed his black eyes at Jimmy.
“James Sullivan I take it? Father said you would be possessive of my charge”.
Jimmy didn’t change his expression or his stands.

“Yeah, well he was right”.
I turned to the warrior hoping to calm things down before Jimmy got too upset.
“I am Krissi Nyx, what is your name?”
The demon crossed his fists at his chest taking a knee and bowing his head to me.
“I am your demon warrior. My given name is Ryker Night. But please call me Night. It is the blessing of Nyx for me to take on the name of her kingdom”.
Jimmy kept tight hold on me as Night rose to his feet again standing at about six four. I stayed standing between Night and Jimmy which meant his arms were wrapped around my waste.
“I must get you to bed now Goddess”.

Jimmy growled from behind me.
“Whoa, why are you calling my girl “Goddess?” “
Night smirked at Jimmy now he was caught on and doing things to piss Jimmy off.
“Because she is my goddess, the one I worship. The one I protect. There for she is my goddess”.
Jimmy moved around me so he was now standing between Night and I.
“She isn’t YOUR anything! Jail Bate is mine and only mine!”
Night narrowed his eyes at Jimmy.
“Jail bate? This is how you refer to your love?”
Jimmy narrowed his eyes to slits.
“That’s none of your business, it’s our thing”.
Night moved past Jimmy and took up my arm in his hand leading me away from where Jimmy stood fuming with anger. I looked back at Jimmy giving a sympathetic smile as if to tell him I’d catch up with him later. Night walked at my side as we approached the girl’s dorm. I pushed the door open walking in with him.

“Krissi! Good!”
Avery sang prancing into the room.
“What looks better this bra and pantie set or this”.
She stopped dead seeing Night standing there. Dropping the hanger she had been holding as she stood wearing an aqua blue bra and pantie set.
“Whoa”.
Avery said not taking her eyes off of Night.
“Avery what are you?”

Aria began dropping her tooth brush with tooth paste all over her mouth.
“Oh hell yeah”, She smirked looking Night up and down. Amanda and Elle froze standing in the archway gaping as well. Amanda blushed at the sight of him. Elle smirked biting her lower lip twirling her hair around her finger. Night smirked looking at the girls.
“Goddess, perhaps introductions are in order?”

“Goddess?”
Avery purred as she moved into the room. I sighed closing my eyes.
“These are my roommates, this is Aria, Amanda, Elle and the girl who seriously needs to put some clothes on is Avery”.
I said giving her a look as if to tell her to get dressed. Avery blushed looking up at Night.
“Maybe you could help me with my problem”.

Night smirked at Avery.
“I believe your vampire would be more help to you then I would”.
He flashed a charming smile. Hell when Night rejected you he left you all fluttery inside. Avery giggled as if being tickled. She backed off. Aria smiled moving forwards next.
“Wow, so you’re a demon. I hear they have a pretty insane sex drive”.
She purred at him the way Avery had. I rolled my eyes as Night smirked at her.
“Demons delight in pleasure most beings are not capable of. However an alchemist of your level is not up to the challenge of pleasing a demon such as myself”.

My mouth fell open and I expected Aria to deck him for that one. Elle and Aria giggled following Avery back to her room. Amanda flushed still gaping at Night. I didn’t blame her he was like some supernatural sexy boyfriend out of a manga or something. Night turned back to me.
“Your room Goddess?”

I walked towards mine and Amanda’s room. He looked around noticing that I didn’t have a room to myself.
“This is unacceptable Goddess you must have your own chambers”.
He insisted. I shook my head grabbing my overnight bag and some PJ’s
“No Night, its fine. Amanda and I are like sisters so I don’t mind sharing with her”.

Amanda gave a timid wave towards Night. As I passed her towards the bathroom I heard her muttering under her breath.
“Think about Matt, think about Matt”.
I smirked rolling my eyes as I closed the bathroom door. By the time I finished getting ready for bed I heard a soft squeak that almost sounded like my name. I opened the door seeing Night had his shirt off sitting on my bed. Amanda was all red in the face with a comical expression like she was going to burst from over load of Night’s extremely sexy body. She pointed over her shoulder.

“Have I done something wrong Goddess?”
Night asked raising an eyebrow at Amanda. I giggled walking over to him.
“You should probably sleep with your shirt on. I think Amanda is going to get a nose bleed”.
Amanda shot me a look but did her best to smile. Night stood grabbing his shirt pulling it on.
“Better?”
I nodded to him.
“Yes”.

I got some extra pillows and blankets for Night to make himself up a bed on the floor because no way in hell would Jimmy be ok with him sleeping in my bed with me. Hell I wasn’t ok with it. And no not because I couldn’t keep my hands to myself. I’m completely devoted to Jimmy. But would any girl be really “comfortable” with a guy who was as hot as Night sleeping in their bed when they already have a boyfriend who they are crazy about. That was when it dawned on me. I thought of Jimmy as my boyfriend for the first time. I hoped as I lay trying to go to sleep that Jimmy had heard my thoughts and maybe they would sooth away any worries he had.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3