Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Nine Arrangements

Chapter Nine
Arrangements

Athena turned to Matt, Brian, Zacky and Johnny. I was sitting on the couch with Jimmy staying in his arms still very shaken up. What happened to Damien? What had he done to himself? And why had he done it? I closed my eyes trying to shake thoughts away. I focused on Athena and the guys.
“I believe keeping you in the dark is not the best idea. However before I divulge to you the truth about Krissi and James. You must first give me your oath that you will not expose this information to anyone. Not even your alchemist”.
The guys looked at each other. Matt looking worried.

“What’s going on?”
Athena smiled at him.
“Your oath, I cannot answer any questions until you formally give me your oath as vampires that you will not tell anyone what I am about to tell you. This includes your alchemists”.
Matt nodded fisting his hand to his heart. The others followed his lead.
“We here by swear on our life’s blood not to repeat what we hear this night to anyone else”.
They spoke together and there was a gust of energy in the room. As if the power of their words was acting like a binding contact between Athena and them. Athena smiled at them giving a nod.

“You understand now that if you break your oath you will die”.
Matt gave a nod.
“We understand, now what’s happening?”
Athena sighed lightly offering for them to sit down. The guys found places to sit on the other couches and chairs in the room. I stayed close to Jimmy not sure what was going to happen now. Athena turned to them.

“Krissi, is not the average alchemist. She is the daughter, the creation of Nyx herself. She was the first Alchemist in existence. And Jimmy was the first vampire in existence. We do not know what created vampires but we do know that Jimmy and Krissi were the first of our kind long ago. Krissi was sent to stop her guardian angel who defied his creators and came to this world for revenge. Along the way, Krissi and Jimmy had a family and a good life together. But it all came crashing down when she finally found her guardian angel. He killed their children, He nearly wiped out the race when Krissi gave up her existence in this world to seal Raven away in the shadow realm. Jimmy followed her to the ethereal realm.”

“Damn”.
Johnny smirked looking at Jimmy who flashed a grin at him keeping his arm around me.
“I am telling you this because I believe Raven has made a bold move, the boy, Damien is no longer a boy he is a being of Raven’s creation and he is dangerous”.

Matt narrowed his eyes.
“What can we do about him?”
Athena shook her head lightly.
“Nothing, not one of you is strong enough to take on such a being. Raven had an army the last time. His children known as Necromancer’s demonic versions of alchemist and vampires in one body, Damien has indeed been chosen in the same way Krissi was chosen”.

Zacky shook his head.
“That doesn’t make sense, he has no training. How can he be stronger than we are?”
Athena frowned sitting down behind her desk.
“Because as long as he hates James and lusts for Krissi he will be invincible”.

Brian narrowed his eyes slightly.
“This is insane! Not one of us can do anything about this guy? And he wants to hurt Jimmy”.
“He won’t”.
I said looking around the room. Matt looked at me and so did Jimmy.
“Jail Bate”.
He said lightly.
“I won’t let him hurt Jimmy or anyone else”.
Athena smiled at me an endearing smile.

“Krissi darling. I admire your determination to protect those you love. But I fear you more than anyone will be in grave danger if you confront Damien. It is my belief that Damien wants to take you back to the shadow realm where Raven is sealed away. Which means once you are in that realm there is no escape for you and Raven will kill you”.
Silence filled the room. Athena smiled at me trying to be brave like nothing bad was going to happen to me.

“That is why, I have received word form Erebus your ethereal father”.
My eyes darted back to her.
“Yes, just like here it takes a male and female energy to create life. However you are Nyx’s chosen, her favorite daughter, Erebus only steps in when it is time to be the protective father figure”.
She laughed lightly.
“Anyway, Erebus is gifting you a demon warrior chosen personally by him. He will arrive in a few days”.

I gaped at her for a moment. Jimmy narrowed his eyes.
“She doesn’t need anyone else, she has me!”
Jimmy protested. Athena smiled at him.
“Fear not James. You remain Krissi’s only consort and true love. The demon warrior is only for her protection”.
Jimmy shook his head.
“I’m her protection! I don’t want some demon doing my fucking job!’
I frowned at him.
“Jimmy”.
He shook his head balling his hands into fists.
“I want to see him! I want to see this Damien fucker! I’ll kill him now and be done with it!”
Athena frowned at him.

“Jimmy”.
Matt said getting up placing his hand on his shoulder.
“Jimmy, we all know you love Krissi, and the fact that a demon warrior is being sent here doesn’t change that, or her feelings for you. Jimmy. Athena said it, she’s still yours. This warrior is just needed to keep her safe until”.
Jimmy shot him a look.
“No, I want to do it now! I can do it now!”
Jimmy stormed out of the office. I frowned running out after him. I rushed down the steps catching up with Jimmy as he was storming across the grounds.

“Jimmy stop!”
I cried wrapping my arms around his waist stopping him. I could feel how tense he was.
“He took us apart once! And you sacrificed yourself to save the rest of our children!”
I looked up at Jimmy hearing the anger in his voice.
“If anyone puts a stop to him it’s going to be me! And I’m going to start with his little shit of a kid!”
It was the first time Jimmy spoke of our past life together. I could feel his anger towards Raven. The pure hate that boiled inside him.
“Jimmy”.
I said softly, He hung his head.

“I won’t let some demon warrior replace me. Your mine, mine to protect and keep forever”.
He looked back at me and I saw the tears on his cheeks glint in the moons light. I cupped my hand against his cheek leaning up to him without hesitation. I pressed my lips lightly to his as one hundred years apart got the best of me. His arms locking around my waist keeping me close. The energy that ignited between us was like the gust of wind I once felt when my mother communicated with me. Even if Erebus sent me some demon warrior nothing would ever replace Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3