Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Eleven Hunger and Desire

Chapter Eleven
Hunger and Desire

Night had arrived at school here about three weeks ago and now Jimmy was avoiding me. All the girls in school were hot for Night and all the vampires in school wanted to murder him. It was late into the evening and we were finishing up dinner. Jimmy was a no show again. Amanda looked at me frowning a little.

“Maybe he’s just caught up in training”.
I nodded forcing a smile giving a look to all the other girls before getting to my feet with my tray.
“Your right. I’ll go check”.
I forced that same “I’m ok” smile when I obviously wasn’t Ok. I was far from ok. Night was quick to fall into step with me as I walked from the dining hall. Since I had a spare for the next couple hours I decided to check out the music room for Jimmy. It was the first place I thought of to look for him. My heart sank when I arrived at the empty music room. Night looked at me picking up on my sadness.

“Goddess?”
I shook my head sniffing as I sat down on the piano bench. My fingers lightly touching the keys. I fought back tears feeling empty inside. All I wanted in that moment was to be with Jimmy. He had to hate me now. Night was here to protect me, not to be my consort or anything. I didn’t want anyone else. My heart ached and I got up.

“Let’s go Night”.
I said walking to the door when I heard him.
“Get the fuck away from me you fucking cow!”
I froze hearing Jimmy yelling at someone. Turning I saw Jimmy and Harlyn who held tight to his wrist.
“No! She’s got that guy who’s like practically sex on a stick! And you tell me no again? She doesn’t want you! She doesn’t need you! Not like I do!”
I looked down and Night put his arm around my shoulders.
“Let us go Goddess”.
He said loudly drawing Jimmy’s eyes to mine. Jimmy jerked his arm free from Harlyn running towards me and shoving Night back.

“Lay off!”
He snapped getting between us. Night moved to accept his challenge.
“No Night”.
I said firmly sounding very much like a high priestess in my own mind. He looked at me before taking a step back. Jimmy looked at me lacing his fingers with mine.
“We need to talk. Alone”.
He led me into the music room closing the door behind us. Jimmy and I stood silent in the music room neither one of us knowing what to say. He rested his hand against my cheek. I leaned into his touch and without words he stepped in and kissed me.

Our kiss was soft and warm at first but grew to be more and more intense. Until it was as if neither one of us could survive without kissing the other.
We found our way to the couch and I was sitting in his lap facing him as we kissed. The first few buttons of his shirt were open now and mine was the same. Our arms wrapped easily around the other as we continued kissing. His lips moved from mine to my neck. A soft moan leaving my lips as I tipped my head back slightly while he continued to kiss my neck. His hands sliding up the back of my shirt.

“I love you”.
Jimmy breathed against my neck. I stayed close to him another moan escaping my lips.
“I love you too”.
I said staying pressed up against him. The warmth of his body against mine was enough to set my insides on fire. He laid me back against the couch moving down towards my chest. I moaned softly again his hand sliding up my leg as he continued to kiss my chest.
“I missed you so much”.
He whispered and I could hear the pain in his words as he looked down at me his lips inches from mine.

“I missed you too”.
We kissed again deeper and more passionately as he opened my shirt all the way his hands running down my sides. Soft moans leaving my lips as I clutched the front of his shirt opening it all the way. Neither one of us wanted to stop. As his tongue danced with mine I moved my hands down to his waste.

“I want you so bad”.
He breathed. I blushed looking up at him.
“I want you too”.
We started kissing again harder and more passionately. A hungry longing kiss that made me moan with pleasure as I slid off his shirt and he did the same. His hands started up my skirt as I kept him close as my fingers worked at the button of his pants. I wanted this, I wanted him and he wanted me. I could feel it, his longing his aching for me from the moment we were reunited again. This thing between us kept growing stronger and stronger and now we were fully caught up in its pull.

“Oh God Jimmy”.
I moaned as I felt his fingers at my waste starting to remove my panties. I didn’t know how long I could wait. I needed him, this feeling so strong between us now that it was as if I would die if I didn’t surrender to it. We were so close, so very close to giving into this over flowing emotion between us when there was a knocking at the door. Jimmy growled under the kiss not stopping as his lips moved to my neck.

“Ignore it”.
He whispered. I moaned softly in response wanting him. The anticipation was driving me crazy now. I’d never felt anything so completely
“Don’t stop”.
I begged he moved to my chest again.
“Jimmy? You in there?”
Johnny called out from outside the door. Jimmy growled pulling back from me narrowing his eyes at the door.
“Fuck off Christ!”
“Jimmy Athena sent me to find you. Damien refuses to talk unless he can see Krissi”.

And like that, the wave of white hot passion that Jimmy and I were caught up in cooled and washed away. Jimmy swore against my shoulder before lifting his head looking down at me. He smoothed his hand over my cheek.
“You’re so beautiful. I’m sorry about Christ”.
I shook my head lightly.
“It isn’t your fault. I just wish”.

Jimmy sighed kissing my lips lightly holding me close.
“Next time there will be no interruptions”.
He whispered. I smiled at him hoping he was right. It was the closest thing to a romantic moment I’d ever had. I just wished Johnny hadn’t found us. I wished Jimmy and I could have finished what we started.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3