Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Eighteen Crisis

Chapter Eighteen
Crisis

I was so caught up in the bliss of kissing Jimmy. Ok so we were kind of making out in the backseat of the car. We were so lost within each other like we normally get. So carried away we come very close to doing a hell of a lot more than making out. As his hands slid up my dress I moaned softly feeling his kiss against my neck. I wanted to continue. I wanted us to finish what we started weeks ago in the music room. And now was the perfect time for that to happen or it would have been if not for the sudden pang in my chest.

“Krissi!”
Harlyn screamed in my mind. I pulled back gaping at Jimmy. He frowned at me.
“What?”
I looked away from him.
“We’ve gotta go back, now”.
I whispered feeling my body starting to tremble with fear that was not my own.
“Now?”
He questioned me. I nodded reluctantly. Setting ourselves straight we got into the front seats of the car and started back towards the school. Once we got back I rushed towards the dorm and sure enough, Athena was waiting for me, the girls were gathered together in tears. Matt and the other guys looked shaken and Night looked beyond devastated.

“What happened?”
I said looking around the room feeling a strange sense of power within me. More like authority. Athena turned to me and sighed lightly.
“Raven has consumed Damien’s body within his shadows as a way of taking physical form here. He’s also killed our security team and taken Harlyn hostage. We cannot send anyone after him because only you know where he will take her”.
Jimmy narrowed his eyes putting his arm around me.
“No, she’s not going”.
“She must!”
Night boomed. Athena held up her hand silencing him. I looked down crossing my arms as I sighed to myself.
“Night is right. I need to go”.
“Krissi!”
Jimmy narrowed his eyes at me and I smiled up at him.
“Whoa, what? What happened to Jail Bate?”

Jimmy stammered looking away from me.
“You caught me off guard, you can’t do this!”
I cupped his cheek.
“I have to do this”.
I kissed his lips lightly looking back at Night.
“Ready yourself, you are with me”.
I turned back to Athena.
“I will need a second car and someone to drive it so Harlyn can be taken out of there quickly”.
Athena nodded.
“I will drive the second car”.
I turned back to the girls and Jimmy. Matt nodded to me and I smiled at him.
“Come back to us”.
Avery whispered fighting back tears. My eyes darted to Aria who didn’t meet my gaze but she looked scared for me. Turning with Night I walked from the room.

“Wait!”
Jimmy called out, I looked back at him, and Jimmy took me in his arms kissing me deeply. I returned his kiss clutching the front of his shirt. When we parted he looked down at me breathless and eyes full of love.
“Come back to me”.
He whispered. I smiled at him cupping his cheek.
“I will, I promise”.

We parted and I followed night out of the building not knowing what to expect when I faced him. Well sort of faced him he was only possessing Damien’s body. He as far as I knew was still trapped in the shadow realm looking for a way out. Night and I got into the car and he started it up speeding off. I kept my eyes forward and said a silent prayer to Nyx that she would be with me tonight in facing my greatest nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3