Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Eight Necromancer

Chapter Eight
Necromancer

His eyes were blood red and looked more like the eyes of a wild cat or wolf then a humans eyes. And his forehead held a mark that looked like one of those ink blot things that therapists use to ask you what you see and how you’re feeling. But what I saw in that mark was a black bird with open wings gliding across the sky. It was a top view of the bird. His arms also carried black markings that looked like symbols like something you would see on the walls of an old tomb from Egyptian days. But the energy he was giving off was hella creepy.

“Baby, it’s me”.
He said taking step towards me, I backed up fast not giving him a chance to touch me. Damien’s eyes narrowed at me as his hands curled into fists I knew I had made him angry. I stilled myself relaxing as I wrapped my arms around myself before speaking.
“Damien, what happened to you?”
He stilled himself and thought for a moment before cracking a smile as if he was realizing something.
“Oh, I’m sorry baby, I guess I look different now”.
He laughed like looking different was a good thing. I kept my distance from him and tried not to avert my gaze.

“Right, different. What happened to you Damien”?
He flashed a brilliant smile approaching me again and I had to tell myself not to move this time. I was scared out of my mind.
“I’m different, chosen like you”.
I shuttered when he said “Chosen” if he was chosen it wasn’t by something good. It was by something else. Something evil. My insides were screaming for me to run for it. Use some of that combat training to get him off you and run for it. But all we learned in the past three days of combat training (Without magic) was how to block and how to stand so people can’t knock you over as easily. I shut my eyes shuttering inside and screaming in my mind to Nyx.

“Help me, mother, please help me. I don’t know what to do”.
I thought hoping she heard me. Hoping there was something she could do. Damien held me against his body, he was cold. Like ice cold. I mean Jimmy is a vampire but the weird thing is, he’s not cold to the touch. Because his soul isn’t dead it’s just as alive as I am. And since Vampires are just solid souls. But Damien was something else. Something evil and dead. I could feel it in him.
“Now they can’t separate us”.
Damien whispered into my hair. I shut my eyes tightly about to cry out to Nyx again when I heard him.

“Get your hands off my girl!”
I opened my eyes hearing Jimmy. My heart fluttered as I saw him followed by Matt, Syn, Zacky and Johnny. Damien narrowed his eyes at Jimmy not letting me go. I wiggled free from him forcing him back, once I was free I ran to Jimmy throwing myself into his arms. Damien looked about ready to kill someone when I caught sight of him again. I clung to Jimmy he could feel I was shaking.

“You’re ok Jail bate”.
He whispered. I nodded to him staying close to him breathing him in and trying to calm myself.
“Who the fuck are you?”
Matt asked with narrowed eyes, Damien smirked at him.
“Your worst fucking nightmare”.
Damien said in a voice unlike his own. And like that he opened his arms and all of us were sent crashing backwards. Damien moved with the quickness and agility of a vampire. While he held the magic and power of an alchemist. He slammed his fist hard into Johnny’s face knocking him sideways and grinning as he sprang forwards to Zacky throwing him aside without so much as a punch. Matt moved to grab him and Brian moved to punch him.

Damien avoided them so that Brian ended up punching Matt. He then slammed his foot hard into Brian’s chest knocking him back too.
Jimmy narrowed his eyes to slits rising to his feet keeping me behind him. I couldn’t cast spells yet, I couldn’t do anything to help. Shutting my eyes tightly I hung my head praying that I could keep Jimmy safe. Damien and Jimmy caught up in a fight with each other. That was when I felt it, that smoothing wind washing over me.
“Call to us and we will aid you High Priestess of night and magic”.

I opened my eyes remembering the elements. True I had no idea how to contain them or keep them form over powering me. But Jimmy was in serious danger. I saw Damien on top of him his hands around Jimmy’s throat the other guys knocked out around us.
“Air! Come to me!”
I called out holding out my hand tears glazed in my eyes. I felt the power of air washing over me and opened my eyes again.
“Fire come to me!”
Flames erupted from my palm and danced around my body.
“Bind yourself together and help me now! Help me protect my vampire!”
I threw my hands out at Damien as Air and fire became one flying at him and knocking him backwards with such force that I nearly fell over too. The flames formed a ring around Damien trapping him. I rushed forwards to Jimmy kneeling down to him.

“Jimmy?”
I half cried. He smirked slowly sitting up.
“Wow Jail Bate, you saved me”.
He cupped my cheek and in that perfect moment where we should have kissed. Athena’s voice filled the air.
“It is alright Krissi”.
I looked back at her then to the fire.
“I don’t know how to make it stop”.
Athena placed her hands on my shoulders and my magic and spells professor stood on the other side of us.

“Release the element and thank it for its aid”.
I turned back to the wall of fire that kept Damien fenced in. professors lined up around the flames ready to grab him. Holding out my hand I closed my eyes.
“Air, I thank you and release you, Fire I thank you and release you”.
The air that had once surrounded me was gone and the fire died down. The professors tackled Damien to the ground struggling with them.
“Find a holding cell for him. We will question him later”.

Athena said in a very goddess tone. Damien was dragged away, Athena then turned to the guys.
“All of you please come to my office. I believe more protection is needed now more than ever”.
Athena ushered me forwards and the guys fell in step behind us. My hands were shaking as I thought about the elements following my commands, and how the voice had called me “High Priestess of night and magic”.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3