Knee Socks

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Arabella Jones, please report to the headmaster's office," a voice says over the intercom.

"Arabella's in trouble! Arabella's in trouble!" The twins sing in unison.

This gets them an elbow from Hayley. "Arabella's not in trouble headmaster Styles just wants to welcome her to the school," Hayley says, giving me a reassuring smile.

Today is the first day of classes and the past two days I have gotten to know the twins and Hayley a lot more. It just so happens that all three of them were friends before I met them, which made everything a lot easier.

I had no idea why I was being called down to the headmaster's office, but I was really hoping that it was about what Hayley says it was. I couldn't help, but think that I might be getting kicked out of school already. I didn't want to be kicked out then I'd have to go back to that empty home and terrible school that I am bullied at every single day.

"I'd better go," I tell my friends.

I head in the direction of the office as I hear my friends' voices call after me. "Don't get expelled!" The twins shout. The next second you hear them groan as Hayley had obviously kicked them in the shins. I giggle as they start arguing with each other.

When I reach the door to the office I hesitate before knocking. I was nervous at meeting the headmaster. Everyone said he was a nice guy, but I wasn't so sure. The principle back at my high school was mean and cruel and I just thought that all of them would be that way.

"Come in," I hear a deep and husky voice say from the other side of the door.

I open the door and step inside the office cautiously. The man inside was nothing that I had expected. He was gorgeous. The man had long dark brown curls with eyes the same shade as the carpet back in my dorm room.

He was wearing nothing like you'd expect a headmaster to be wearing. He had black skinny jeans that looked almost too tight on him and a button up shirt that was buttoned to his mid chest. He had on worn out brown boots and a black fedora on top of his head.

"Hello beautiful, why don't you take a seat," he tells me motioning to the chair with one of his big hand adorned with many rings, I could think of so many things those hands could do to me.

I quickly rush into the seat across from the man, smoothing out my red skirt as I sit down. The headmaster stands up from his seat behind his desk and comes to stand in front of me.

"I wanted to welcome you to my school, darling," the man says, smirking. He had his hands folded in front of himself. "You are adorable you know that?"

I shift in my seat, uncomfortable with the man's words. He is the headmaster after all. It wasn't very appropriate for him to be saying things like that to me.

"Thank you, headmaster Styles," I say, kindly like I was taught.

A smirk spreads itself across the curly haired Mam's face. I couldn't help thinking that, that smirk was very appealing, but I couldn't think like that. He was my headmaster and probably so much older than myself.

"Why did you call me here, sir?" I ask him, curiously.

The man takes a step closer to the chair I am currently sitting in, so that he was then standing right in front of it. He leans down so that his lips are right up against my war before he whispers, "I'm glad you asked, babe."

Before I know what's happening headmaster Styles' lips are against mine. My eyes widen in shock and put my hands on his chest, pushing him away.

"Mr. Styles, this is illegal," my eyes were wide at the older man's actions.

"Call me daddy, babe," he whispers into my ear. His husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

Before I can stop myself I am slapping the man across the cheek as hard as I possibly can, leaving a large red mark in return. I gasp at what I have done. I've done it now, I have managed to get myself kicked out of boarding school before I even got to fully experience it.

I am surprised when the man puts his much larger hand on my shaking one. "Don't worry, babe, I won't expel you for that."

I am relieved by this. I really didn't want to leave my new friends already, I had just met them after all, I didn't want to lose the first friends I've ever made.

"But, I will suggest you don't do that ever again if you don't want punished, baby girl." His words almost turned me on. If it wasn't for how rude and down right perverted they were.

I really don't think I was going to like this man after all. "My I leave now?" I ask.

Headmaster Styles nod in answer to my words and I don't wait another second before I am bursting out of his office and to my locker so that I can start my first day of classes.

My locker is on the same side of the school as my first class, Spanish with Professor Fuentes. So I don't have to rush to get my things together.

I scan my schedule for my combination, quickly putting it in and opening it. Locks never were really a problem for me. I had them at my old school too. I turn to put my books I had gotten yesterday into my locker when my eyes catch on a boy the same age as me.

He was the definition of cute boy. His hair was dyed a dark red, his skin being a pale color almost lighter than mine. I notice he has a eyebrow piercing on his right eye. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and an Arctic Monkeys T-shirt.

When I see his shirt I can't help, but smile. Arctic Monkeys was my favorite band. It made the boy even more attractive knowing that he had a great music taste.

"Why don't you go talk to him," someone whispers near my ear, making me jump in surprise.

I turn around to see Hayley giving me a knowing smile motioning towards where the boy is standing by his locker, fiddling with his lock trying to open it.

I nervously look down at my feet, fiddling with my fingers. "But what if he doesn't like me?" I ask her self conscious.

Hayley sighs. "Arabella, he'll love you."

I sigh, giving in to her. I look back over to the boy and he's still fiddling with his locker. An idea pops into my mind and I quickly walk over to him.

"Do you want some help with that?" I ask him, with the best smile I can manage.

The boy turns to look at me with a thankful look. "Yes, thank you. I can never get this darn thing open."

"It's not that hard, I'll show you," I stand right in front of his locker. "What's your combination?" I ask him.

He looks down at the paper in his hand. "10, 20, 34."

"You turn the lock to the left until it stops on the 10. Then you move it to the right passing the 20 once before stopping on it. Then you turn the lock back left and stop on the 34," I explain as I open his locker.

"Thank you," the boy tells me with a kind smile.

"Anytime, my name is Arabella by the way," I say, hoping to get the cute boys name.

"I'm Michael," the boy introduces.

I can't help but smile at the name. Michael it's a cute name. A cute name for a cute boy I guess. Just then the warning bell rings and I groan. "Well we better go. It was nice meeting you Michael."

I rush back over to my locker where Hayley is still waiting, leaning up against the lockers and chewing her gum loudly. "So how did it go?" She asks, raising her eyebrows in question.

"I just opened his locker for him and we exchanged names," I explain as I grab my Spanish book for first period, before I close my locker.

Hayley squeals in excitement. "I can't wait to arrange your wedding!" I laugh at how dramatic she was being and drag her to our Spanish classroom.

Professor Fuentes was a short Mexican man with long brown hair and cute brown eyes. He looked no older then 18, but in reality he was about at the age of 30.

"Hello Muchachos! How about we start today by going and bugging Professor Quinn?" Professor Fuentes asks the class.

Hayley looks at my confused expression and explains, "Professor Quinn is the French teacher him and Professor Fuentes are always bugging each other when they have classes."

I nod in understanding, watching in wonderment as my Spanish teacher disappears out the classroom and comes back about five seconds later with an angry looking man chasing after him. It was kind of funny to watch as they were screaming at each other in Spanish.

"Is this how every Spanish class goes?" I ask, Hayley.

Hayley nods. "Mhmm."

***
The day went by pretty fast, I had at least one of my friends in every one of my classes. The boy I had met earlier that morning, Michael was in my Science class. It brightened up the class that was taught by Professor Miller, the most boring human being on this Earth. Everyone had a theory that he hated the whole entire world, but what he hated most of all was teenagers.

Before I knew it I was in my last period of the day, History with Professor Tomlinson. Or what he threatened us to call him, Louis. The man wasn't meant to be a teacher. He didn't have any lessons planned and to be honest I feel like he didn't even know anything about the subject he teaches.

"So today we will be learning about that dude who had killed all the Jews in Germany-what was his name again?" Professor Tomlinson puts on a thinking face.

George who was in this class with me raised his hand cautiously. "Yes, George?" He asks.

"Hitler?" George says almost as a question.

A smile spreads across our teachers face. "Yes! That was his name, Hitler!"

I look at George and we both groan at the same time. "What do you think you two are groaning at?" Professor Tomlinson asks.

He has his hand on his hip in a sassy fashion as he stares George and I down. I gulp scared of the man. "Um, nothing, Pro-I mean Louis."

A smile spreads across the mans face. "Good, well then back to the guy who killed all the Jews!" Professor Tomlinson claps his hands in excitement.

When his back is turned George and I share an eye roll. I think we both agree that Professor Tomlinson was a crazy lunatic.

"Okay so tonight you will write an essay on why Hitler killed the Jews," groans sounded around the room at Professor Tomlinson's words. He raises his eyebrows at the class. "I was going to let you work with a partner of my choice, but if you're going to be that way then maybe I won't."

There was protest around the room and the professor smirks. "Alright then, we shall work with partners."

I zone out as our crazy professor started assigning us partners. I tune back in when I hear my name being called. "Arabella you will be working with Alex."

I turn to see who my partner is. A boy with brown hair with a pink stripe through it gives me a small wave. I give him a small wave of my own, I'm guessing that's Alex.

"Now class go and meet with your partner. You have five minutes to start your report." At the professors words everyone moves around the room to find their partners.

I sigh going over to sit beside mine. I wish I could just work on the project by myself or with George, but since I can't I guess I'll just have to deal with working with this Alex kid.

"Hello," I greet him with a small smile.

"Hi," he replies, awkwardly.

"Where do you suggest we meet?" I ask him.

Alex sighs. "How about the boys dorm in about an hour?" He asks.

I nod. "Sounds good to me."

Soon enough the bell is ringing and it's the end of classes for the day. I walk out the door with George. George was complaining about how terrible his partner is.

"I've got smelly Roger," he groans annoyed. "Of everyone to be partnered with why does it have to be smelly Roger?"

I shrug at George's question. "I don't know I guess Looney Louis has something against you."

George laughs at the nickname I've give the professor. "Looney Louis, that's a good one!"

***

"So how do you suggest we start the report?" I ask, getting out a notebook and a pencil from my backpack, to her started on our project.

"How about we start with you letting me take you on a date?" Alex has a smirk spread across his face now.

I can't help the urge to roll my eyes at how clueless teenage boys are. I've never understood the male species. "How about we finish this project before I cut your balls off and feed them to George's dog?" I ask with a smirk of my own.

"Hey! Fluffy does not like to eat make genitals!" George shouts from across the room.

"Why can't I take you on a date? Just one is all I'm asking for." I cringe as Alex starts to move closer to me.

"Rather not," I tell him with my teeth clenched.

"Why not?" He asks and before I know what has happened his lips are against mine. I'm angered at this, even more than I was when the headmaster had done it. No one had the right to kiss me without my permission.

Before I can push the boy away he's being ripped away from me. I look to see who was the culprit of this to see headmaster Styles, death glaring at the petrified Alex.

"Touch someone who doesn't give you permission like that again and I will personally see to it that your balls will no longer be a working part of your body!" He growls at the scared teenager.

I watch as everyone in the boy's dorm scatters, leaving as quickly as their feet can take them. It doesn't take that long before the headmaster and myself were the only two people in the room.

"You're a hypocrite." Is the only thing I say as I leave the boy's dorm and head to my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2! I hope you like it!