Knee Socks

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"And this is our room," Harry says, ending his long tour of his mansion.

The room that we have arrived in was much like the room I had back in my own mansion, white, white and more white. I hated it because I hated my room back home. I hated every part of it, I hated how it had no color, it was just so empty of everything just like the rest of the big house.

I didn't want to disappoint Harry with this information though, so instead I lied to him.

"It's beautiful," I tell him simply, putting on my best fake smile.

Harry smiles satisfied with my reaction to the bedroom. I felt kind of bad about making it up, but I would of felt even worse if I had told him the truth.

"I'm glad you like it," Harry says. He slowly starts moving closer to me and I shift nervously.

He stops when he's standing in front of me and wraps his arms around my waist. I flinch a little at the contact. I can't help but be a little anxious because after all we are in his room, in his house, where I have to do whatever he tells me to do.

"It's alright, baby girl," he whispers in my ear making a shiver go done my spine, "Daddy's going to make you feel good."

I give him a nervous smile. I know I told Hayley that I would have sex with the man if he wanted to, but that doesn't mean I wasn't nervous about the whole thing.

I turn my head so that I am looking at the older man. "Okay, I'm ready, daddy," I tell him, taking a nervous breath of air.

Harry smiles and leans down to kiss me, me standing up on my tiptoes to meet him halfway. Our lips lock into a long-passionate kiss. Starting out with just lips on lips no tongue at all, but then it starts to get more heated and our tongues mingle in a much more intimate kiss.

Before we can go any farther, Harry pulls back. I groan in frustration when his lips leave mine and the man smirks at my reaction.

"I have something I'd like you to try on," he says.

Harry wiggles his eyebrows and walks away toward his closet, he disappears inside the room for a second before coming back out with a Victoria's Secret bag.

He quickly hands the bag to me and motions me to his bathroom to change. I roll my eyes at how anxious the man was being. I disappear into the bathroom, shut, and lock the door. Didn't want him walking in on me even though by the end of the night it's most likely that he will see me naked.

I hesitantly look to see what's inside the bag. I find a pair of white lace panties with a bra to match, and a pair of knee socks in the exact same lace. I almost roll my eyes again at the man's choice. I've always known he's liked my knee socks it's kind of obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes me keep them on when we have sex.

I quickly dispose of the outfit that Harry had picked out for me to wear on the way over. Yeah, the man decided he wasn't just going to buy me all of the clothes I can wear but he was going to pick out the outfits I wear each day, too. This one was a plain white dress with a pair of knee socks to match.

I quickly hopped into the skanky little outfit that Harry had chosen and look at myself in the mirror. I didn't look that bad if I was telling myself the truth, but I still couldn't help but cover myself as I walk out of the bathroom.

Back in the bedroom Harry had stripped down to his boxers and was now lounging on his bed. A smirk spreads across his face as he sees me walk out of the bathroom.

"Don't cover yourself, baby girl," Harry says standing up from his bed and walking over to wear I am currently standing hiding as much of my naked body as I could with my small ass hands.

"Daddy, wants to see your body," Harry whisper into my ear sending a thrill through my body, something wet pooling inside my underwear.

I slowly move my hands away from where I was covering myself up, giving the other man a full look of my body in the white lacy lingerie he had picked out for the night.

I squirm a little as the man gives his full attention to my body. His eyes searching every inch while his hands roam freely. "You're going to feel so good before the night is over," he says leaning down to start kissing my neck.

I lean my head back giving he man more room for his lips to roam freely across the delicate skin. I moan when he finds my sweet spot, sucking extra hard on that spot. I can almost feel the hickey forming as he lightly grazes his teeth against the skin and gives it one last tug before he pulls back.

Harry smirks at his masterpiece and I just know that there has got to be a nasty hickey on my neck. "Now everyone will know your mine," Harry almost growls as he crashes his lips back against mine.

As our lips are still locked together in a firm kiss, our tongues swirling against each other's, Harry tugs my legs so that they're firmly crossed around his waist and he backs up until his legs hit the bed. The man pulls away from the kiss and throws me lightly onto the soft bed, quickly positioning himself so that he is hovering over me.

He pushes his hips against mine and I moan feeling how hard his erection already is inside his boxers. "You make daddy so hard, baby girl," he whispers sensually into my ear.

I moan when he thrusts his hips against mine again. His erection giving my wet pussy some of the friction that it needed. "I need you, daddy," I moan.

I watch the smirk spread across the man's face at my words and then he gets serious, moving his body away from mine, laying down on the opposite side of the bed. "Maybe later, baby girl, daddy's tired right now."

I roll my eyes at the other man's actions. "Fucking tease," I mutter to myself, aggravated with the man beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 7! I hope you like it!