Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

You Said You're Having A Baby

“Why did you want to meet me? I thought you were mad at me?” Vic said confusedly.
“No, um, I’m sorry about that. I’ve been having mood swings.” He nodded a little. “Okay…so why are we here?” I sighed and cracked my fingers nervously, looking out window.
“I have something I have to tell you, and you have to promise to freak out or get mad or something,”
Vic looked even more confused, but nodded. “Okay, so…you remember your party right?” I started.
“That’s what this is about? Kellin that was—“I’m not finished,” I said and cut him off.
“Well…I’m pregnant,” Vic stared at me blankly before frowning. “Is that supposed to be funny?” he asked. “No, no, I’m serious,”
I pulled the test out of my pocket and showed it to him. “But…but you’re a guy. How is that even possible?” he asked.
“Um, I’m different than other boys…I’m intersexual,” I said, gauging his reaction. “I have um, male and female reproductive systems, only, you can’t see the female one. I um…I lost you, didn’t I?”
He nodded, looking at me like I was crazy. “Okay, so, I was born with male genitalia, but also a female reproductive system. So, I have a uterus and um, only 1 ovary actually, and I can still conceive. And, um, my parents decided to have surgery on me when I as little, instead of having it all removed. It was a lot simpler than that, so they went with it. And it was the one that worked, so they wanted me to be able to still have kids,”
Vic nodded very slowly as he took in everything that I had said. “Wait, what do you mean ‘it was the one that worked’?” he asked.
“Well, I still ovulate, so I can reproduce that way, but my body doesn’t produce sperm.” Vic just started for a minute. “But you came?” I nodded. “I can still, you know, but I’m sterile. So like, I can get pregnant, but I couldn’t get someone else pregnant,”
He finally nodded, seeming to understand now. “So um…I’m pregnant,” I said finally, and waited while he stared off into space.
“Sorry, it’s just—It’s a lot to take in, Kellin. I mean, first you tell me you’re pregnant, then that it’s mine, but that you’re also a boy, and I—“Relax,” I said.
“You don’t have to like, take care of me or anything. You don’t even have to tell anyone if you don’t want to. I just, my mom said that you had a right to know, so I told you,”
He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Okay…um, okay. I just—I need some time to think.” I nodded in understanding and then watched him walk away. ~

Vic~

I went into Mike’s room, still shell-shocked. “Hey, knock much?” he teased. I ignored him and just fell onto the bed, covering my eyes with my arms.
“Whoa, what’s with you?” Mike asked. I waited a minute, just trying to get the words out.
“I got someone pregnant,” I said quietly and felt Mike jump up from the bed. “What?! Are you serious?!” I nodded and groaned.
“Jesus Vic, don’t you know what a condom is?” I groaned again. “We were drunk,” I heard him sigh.
“Well, who is she?” he asked, making me whine. “He,” I corrected. “What?” he sounded just as confused as I felt.
“He; as in I got a boy pregnant,” I said. “Okay, now I’m confused,” I nodded my agreement.
“He said that’s intersex, or whatever, and that he could get pregnant from some surgery he had when he was born,” I paragraphed it for him because I didn’t entirely understand it myself.
“So, like…he has a dick?” I nodded. “But he can get pregnant?” he asked. “Mhm, and he is; with my kid,” Mike sighed again.
“Okay, seriously, who is it?” I bit my lip nervously before giving in and telling him.
“Kellin,” I said quietly. “Holy shit. Are you serious? Wait, from that party? You slept with him then, didn’t you?” I nodded. Yes to all.
“Oh shit, Vic, what’s he gonna do?” I frowned to myself. I had actually forgotten to ask that.
“Um, well he said something about not having to take care of him and that I didn’t even have to tell anyone if I didn’t want to, so I’m guessing he’s going to keep it,” I said, sitting up finally.
“What do you mean that you don’t have to tell anyone? You’re not gonna just leave him like that?” he said. “Besides, I’d actually like to meet my niece or nephew,”
I cringed at the thought. “I don’t know what I’m gonna do Mike. I mean, even if I was going to help, he didn’t say if he wanted it.”
Mike sat down beside me on the bed. “Well you should, whether he wants it not. It is your baby too,”
I sighed and leant my head on his shoulder. “What am I gonna do?” I asked.
“You’re gonna talk to Kellin,” ~

Kellin ~

“Hi honey, the pizza’s here,” mom said and waved me towards the couch. I smiled, enjoying the smell. “I got cheese. Pepperoni probably would have made you sick,”
I nodded and sat down beside her, pulling the blanket over my legs. She poured us both a glass of ginger ale and then grabbed a slice of pizza for herself.
I did the same and leant back against the couch. “So, what’s this boy like?” she asked, ready to gossip with me.
I loved that about her. I could literally tell her anything, and it had made my life so much easier.
“Um, he’s really smart; like straight A smart, and cute,” I said to start. “Ooh, brains and beauty,” I nodded and laughed before biting into my pizza.
“He’s about my height, and has brown hair that’s almost to his shoulders. He straightens it, and his eyes are brown too. Except that they’re a really pretty brown with little bits of gold in them. Oh, and he’s Hispanic, so he’s tan, and um…he’s pretty thin, but muscular too,”
My mom nodded, chewing her pizza. “He’s sounds perfect. Is he nice to you?” I nodded and swallowed before taking a sip of my soda.
“He’s always been nice to me. And he likes puppies,” she laughed at that. “That’s a bit random,” she said and I shrugged. “It’s just something I remembered him telling me…. He’s in a band,”
Mom raised an eyebrow at me, intrigued. “Mhm, him and his friends. Pierce the Veil, I think. He’s the singer, and he plays guitar too,”
She took the opportunity to tease me while I ate. “You fell for a guitarist,” I laughed and swallowed my pizza before I could choke.
“Well, he sounds really nice baby. What did he say?” I sighed and set the crust down to grab another piece.
“Not much, really. He was kind of shocked though, so I don’t blame him.” She nodded and grabbed a piece too. “Well he was bound to be baby. You’re a pretty rare type of boy. Not to mention that he just found out he’ll be a parent,”
I nodded in understanding. “He’s a good person though. I figure he’ll at least want to be a part of the baby’s life, whether we’re together or not,” I said and ate some more.
“Hm, speaking of baby,” she grinned, “Let’s talk about yours,” I laughed and nodded.
My mom knew how to make me feel better, and after stressing all week; I needed it. “Do you know what you want?” she asked.
“Mm…I don’t know. I don’t think I would mind either way,” I said. “That’s good. I kind of want a granddaughter though. I could see you with a little girl,”
I smiled at the image. I wouldn’t mind having a baby girl. “Do you think the baby will be like me?” I asked. “I don’t know honey. It’s not very likely, but I guess it could happen. I wouldn’t worry though. The odds of having a child like you are about 1 in 5000, even if you’re the parent,”
I appreciated the reassurance. I didn’t see anything wrong with myself, but I didn’t really want the baby to have to go through that; boy or girl.
“Hm…what about baby names?” I laughed incredulously. “Mom, I’m only like, five or six weeks pregnant. Slow down,” She laughed too and sipped her ginger ale.
“Well it’s something to think about. You’re baby has to have a name,” I chewed my lip for a moment before deciding to chew on my pizza.
“How did you and dad name me?” I asked with my mouth full. “Well we didn’t know what gender you were until after you were born, so we picked neutral names. Whether you were a boy or a girl, you were always going to be Kellin Quinn,”
I smiled. I genuinely liked my name, just because it was name no one else I had met had ever had. “How did you come up with it?” I asked. “I don’t know. One day we just thought of it, and it was honesty perfect for you. The second I saw you I knew who you were,” she explained.
“Really?” She nodded. “Your dad wanted to name you Marcus when he found out you were a boy, although I talked him into keeping the name we already had. You are definitely not a Marcus,”
I cringed, shaking my head. “Thank you for not naming me Marcus,” Mom laughed and nodded.
“Did dad care?” I asked then. “That I was different?” She sighed softly. Neither of us liked to talk about him, although I didn’t know very much to talk about in the first place.
“No, he didn’t mind. We were both surprised, of course, but he still loved you just as much as I do baby,” I smiled and finished my dinner.
I was going to say something when someone knocked, interrupting our little moment. “I’ll get it,” I said and got off the couch.
I opened the door, genuinely surprised to see him. “Um, h-hi,” I said softly. “Hey,”
I frowned in confusion. “How do you know where I live?” I asked, not really bothered by it, but still curious.
“I asked Justin…. Can I talk to you?” I nodded and moved to let him in.
“Kellin, who’s this?” mom asked, although she probably already knew from his description.
“Mom, this is Vic. Vic, this is my mom; Mary.” Vic smiled at her nervously as she stood up. “Don’t look so scared,” she said and shook his hand.
“I’m not upset with either of you,” He nodded a little and looked at me. “So, I’ll get myself out of here and you to can talk.”
She kissed my cheek before heading up the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
so many chapters

i dont do the sleep thing obvs

title- "One Hundred Sleepless Nights" Pierce the Veil