Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight

I held onto Vic’s hand tighter as he went to open the door. “Relax, they’ll love you,” he said and kissed my hair.
I nodded and let him pull me inside. “Mom? Dad?” he called. “Hm? Vic, oh, hi. His mom came out of a doorway and smiled. She came up to me and smiled before introducing herself.
“Hi, I’m Vivian,” she said. I smiled back, still nervous. “I’m Kellin,” She nodded back at me.
“Yes, Vic explained, and it’s lovely to meet you,” I was pleased that she sounded genuine when she said it to me. “Thank you, you too,”
She smiled again and nodded. “Well Vic, bring him in. There’s not point standing in the doorway all night.” I smiled as Vic led me over to a couch to sit down.
“I’ll be right back,” His mom went back into the room she had been in before.
“She likes you,” Vic said quietly. “Victor, this is Kellin. Vic’s boyfriend,”
He smiled slightly and nodded. The two of them sat down on the opposite couch together before yelling for Mike.
He came down the steps, kind of irritated. “What?” he asked. “Come meet Vic’s boyfriend,”
Mike looked between the two of us in confusion. “You mean Kellin? I know who he is,” he said. “So what? Sit down,”
He sighed softly and sat down in the loveseat.
“So Kellin, how old are you?” she asked. “Sixteen,” She nodded slightly. I knew Vic was seventeen.
“And how far along are you?” his dad asked. “Um, I think five and half weeks,” I said.
“Mhm and you’re going to keep the child?” I nodded. “Vic is that what you want too?” Vic actually looked offended.
“Dad,” he said, his tone scolding. “What? I want to make sure that this wasn’t simply a decision that he made and you’re just going along with,”
Vic glared and nodded. “Kellin is the one carrying the baby, so it was his decision to keep it. He told me, and I decided that I wanted to be a part of my baby’s life. So, it was both of our decisions,”
His father looked slightly impressed with him. “Well alright then,” he said. “Um, anyway. I was wondering if I could stay the weekend at Kellin's? His mom said it was alright, and that she would drive me to school on Tuesday,”
His parents looked slightly skeptical. “The entire weekend?” his dad asked. “Yeah, well I was going to tomorrow night anyways, so his mom offered to let me stay the weekend,” They both looked at ear other before agreeing.
“As long you behave yourself and respect Kellin's mother,” his mom said.
“Of course I will,” He took my hand then and stood up before leading me to his room.
“You have a nice room,” I said and looked around. “Mm, thanks,” The walls were a medium blue color that looked nice with his navy sheets and pale carpet. The wood of his table, desk, and dresser were all dark, adding the aesthetic.
I watched him put his clothes and toiletries into a duffel bag before grabbing his backpack.
I lay back on his pillows, enjoying the sweet scent of him that they were bathed in.
“Mm,” I mumbled as he put the books he needed into his backpack. “What?” he asked. “Your pillows smell nice,” I said happily and closed my eyes.
“It’s comforting,” Vic laughed lightly. “Well then how about you trade me? You can have one of mine and I’ll have one of yours. Then you can dream about me all the time,”
I grinned at the cuteness. “Mhm, okay,” I wrapped my arms around the pillow I was lying on.
“You’re adorable,” Vic said and slung his backpack over one shoulder. He picked up the duffel bag and reached for me.
I slid off his bed, dragging the pillow with me. Vic hand slid into mine, and he led me down the steps again.
“Okay. I’ll see you Tuesday,” Vic said and leant to kiss his mom’s cheek. “Okay, I love you,” she said back and kissed his too.
“Bye dad. Later Mikey,” He rolled his eyes and then headed back up to his room.
“See? There not so bad, right?” I nodded and smiled. “They’re nice…although your dad’s a little scary,” Vic laughed and shook his head before putting both of bags into the back seat.
“No he’s not. He was just making sure you were good for me. He’ll be nicer next time,” he said. “Okay,”
I got in the passenger side, holding Vic’s pillow in my lap.
We drove back to my house, my mom still sitting in the living room when we got back.
“Hi boys,” she said and smiled. “Hey,” I smiled back. “Kellin, I was thinking about something. What if we switched the den to your room? You would be closer to the bathroom for now, and there would be an extra room for the baby. Plus as you get bigger, it’ll be harder for you to get up and down the steps, and there’s only three to the den. We could put a door up too,” she said.
“Are you serious? That’d be so cool,” Our den was down three steps from the living room, and it was bigger than my bedroom. It had a hallway that lead to the washroom, a full bathroom, and a room slightly smaller than my bedroom that was mostly empty.
“I thought we could convert the storage room into a bedroom for the baby so that you could get to them easily, and then the bathroom would be yours,”
I nodded frantically. My room was pretty small, and the walls had always been a bland, yellow color that I hated. The previous owners had painted it, and we had just never gotten around to redoing it with mom being busy all the time, and me being a procrastinator.
“That’s settled then. We can do it whenever, We’ll just have to find some people to help me switch the rooms around,” mom said.
“How about four boys?” Vic offered. I looked up at him, giggling.
“You’re gonna volunteer them?” I asked. “Mhm. They all like you, and I don’t think they would mind helping out,” he explained.
“My friends could help,” he said to mom. “Well alright then. “If you could ask them soon?” Vic nodded.
“I’ll talk to them on Tuesday. This weekend, maybe?” he said. “Sure. I’ll clear my schedule,”
I smiled and took Vic then.
“By the way,” I said. “My mom adores you. She thinks you’re perfect,” Vic blushed as I crawled onto my bed.
“She’s so chill,” he said. “Mhm, she’s always like that. She’s like a best friend who can ground me, but also read me like a book,” Vic smiled at that and got onto the bed with me.
“You can keep that,” I said as he lay down on my pillow. “He grinned at me and then leaned forward to kiss my lips.
“And that one’s all yours,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
there are SO MANY

title- "Bulletproof Love"