Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 11

The mage use earth spells to create runes then they bless them with their own powers. Many teen wizards do this when are bored. They are kept in their spellbooks and every single wizard must have a wand in combat.

The wolves train with parkour and free-running in open mountains. The gods bless them when they hunt for food. Animals are distinct and the cycle of life is performed on them by the gods. Hunting though is a very dangerous sport. Opponent simply hissed loudly over food and the banshees will lose their voice for sometime after battle over animals. All wolves have sharp fangs and stronger teeth for natural reasons.
The mage do not eat so, so their white teeth always stay white from their diet. Rangers have never experienced eating food. And they cannot, they wlll turn into a fox if they do. Guthix brought this upon his race as the mage were originally outnumbered. Overtime Robin's descendants skin tone became peach and Guthux kept it this way ever since. Once you turn into a fox, you can never change back or speak again. Few foxes can speak, however they are becoming extinct. Families are often horrified and warn children to stay away from eating human food as well as adults.