Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 5

His friends were different. Combat was the most selected field and most of them were in that one. They were out of the field for hours every few days of the weeks. Most of the young men of Misthalin were in combat. Their father were in the Royal Clan of Kingdom thus they had to make them proud. Gender did not matter, all the professors in this field trained everyone the same ways. The girls in this field were some the greatest fighters in the Kingdom and were very respected. They were not the nicest though, some of them hardly speak at all due to extreme focus and dedication. Alexander's friends were lucikly in Range and Mage. All of them were friendly and his best friends were in both of them. Lance in Range was the son of the Baron of Misthalin. He was part of the Royal Clan and very good friends with the King as well. Unlike Alexander, Lance excelled in school was one of the best Rangers anyone has ever seen. He hoped to join the Royal Arrows, who were like an army of rangers. They set off the protect Misthalin in different parts of Gielinor every winter. During spring they always return for deployment. His other Soleil was in Mage. Her family were all magicians. She was named after the Sun in a foreign language. However Soeil was a perfectionist. Her parents wanted her to best and like the Royal Arrows, the Mage version of this was the Enlightened Coven. They set off to other Kingdoms however not for battle, but to represent their original. They go off every other year and return biyearly each summer. A huge ceremony is held celebrating their arrival.