Status: New A7X ~Jimmy is in the story~

Almost Easy

Eleven

“Wait just one minute,” raising her frappuccino with a look of disgust, Eve scoffed, “first, even I am pissed at Matt and the guys for being gone twenty two hours – I don’t understand how you aren’t angry. Second, you haven’t had sex since the first day. What the hell?”

Nodding in agreement, Bridget sat by the fountain in the mall sipping her latte. “I could call Jimmy and have him here for that threesome right now babe, you, me and him in the fountain” shaking my head, I rolled my eyes at the idea. Remembering my conversation with him only a few days ago, I giggled.

I had no idea where the idea of a threesome had come from but if I was going to have a threesome with anyone it would be with Matt and Bridget, not Jimmy and Bridget. Something I knew I couldn’t say out loud because Eve would not handle it well.

“I – he said he didn’t remember the first so I said I didn’t because I didn’t want it to be weird you know but nothing since and I like sex – I need sex to get between feedings and I am not getting any and the toys don’t cut it. But I don’t know what to do at all, I have talked to him, I have slept naked – what else is there?” grabbing my straw between my teeth, I huffed. I really had no clue what else to do and since he needed an heir he had to hurry up and get on it me.

Clearing her throat Dawn looked across the square with a smile, “well if he won’t figure it out, I know what might help,” standing she grabbed my hand and pulled me around the fountain stopping in front of one of my most hated stores. “Lingerie always gets Johnny in the mood,”

Cheering in agreement as I looked in disdain at the dainty get up on the mannequin, I let them pull me into the store and towards the back wall.

“What about this pink one?”

“No,” slapping at offending color I tried to ignore the hurt look on Vic’s face but gave up with a huff, “fine I will try the pink,”

“I think peach, Zack did say the peach dress brought out your eyes” looking around for something in peach, Dawn disappeared with a giggle ignoring the look I was giving her.

“No green, it’s a good color for her skin and it would match his eyes –“ignoring my grumble of protest, the girls split up leaving me in front of the display.

Wandering around as they hollered out colors and designs at each other, I ended up in front of the edible and crotch less panty displays. What was the point of edible panties; if someone was going to eat you out, why would you want to put something edible on top of that to ruin it and crotch less, I could kind of understand but then again, I didn’t like wearing anything during sex but some women did. Soon I found myself unfortunately being pushed to the change rooms by the girls, girls who all liked wearing something for their men to pull off. I just didn’t understand that, I didn’t find it sexy when I wanted to get busy, I didn’t want to have to work at getting things off.

Glaring at appalling shade of pink, Dawn had picked out in several styles I sighed and pulled off my shirt to try the bras on.

Classic brassieres, fancy ones too, garter belts and lace oh my!

Blinking at the sheer number of bags I now held, I turned my head slowly as Bridget suggested looking at some dresses for tonight to go with the new lingerie and maybe getting something Zack would need to undo for me.

“Just imagine, he’ll start to unzip your dress to help you out and he’ll catch a glimpse of that pretty purple number maybe and his eyes will darken,” licking her lip she looked intently into my eyes, “and he’ll just keep going inch by inch until the whole thing is exposed and he won’t be able to stop himself, he’ll just push the dress off and tease –“

“Bridget, we are in public,” fanning herself, Vic turned her attention to me as I tried to cover up my blush. Catching this rare moment, she began to laugh, “we should let you talk like that more often B, look at that color.”

Hooting with laughter as I continued to grumble, I marched off towards their favorite dress shop leaving them to hurry after me.

I hated events at the mansion, this would be the first though since my mating which meant I would now be affording more respect, something as a Hybrid I had never received. This fact alone put a smile on my face as I continued to suffer through shopping, hair appointments and manicures.

I really just wasn’t into the girly things, an easy woman to please the guys were found of commenting. I would rather spend the night at home, with some Jack and a good movie – maybe someone to cuddle or a good book close at hand. I had never been demanding and yet, I would tonight.

If Zack didn’t make a move, I was going to take Jimmy and the girl’s advice and jump the bastard.
♠ ♠ ♠
shorter but I shall post another