The Tick Tock of the Clock

God send

“I hate you.” I groaned as I pulled off the tight, black heel and chucked it at Pete’s head. Groaning he rubbed his chest where it’d hit him and frowned. Neither of us were too energetic.

“You love me.” He stated tossing the shoe on the ground as I attempt to try and undo the buckle around my ankle for the second one. “Here.” He mumbled standing up and swaying. I snorted as he stumbled towards me.

“Wow, you’re drunk.” I laughed.

“Look who’s slurring.” He shot back. I frowned at him as he sat on the floor in front of me. Thankfully his mother had offered, early in the evening, to take care of Jack for the night so I could actually relax and have fun. Meaning I got smashed and Jack’s having a bomb ass time at Grandma’s while she stuffs him full of delicious foods.

“Bite me.” I laughed still messing with the buckle myself; my stubborn side refusing to give up just yet to Pete or the alcohol.

“With pleasure.” Pete laughed leaning over and gently biting my exposed calf. His teeth barely skimming the skin causing goose bumps to prick over my skin. I groaned kicking my leg at him. “Hey now,” He slurred with the wave of the hand. “I’m only being a good boy and doing as told.” Rolling my eyes I huffed and stared at the horrid shoe strapped to my food.

“Be a good boy then and take this thing off.” I stated holding my foot out to him. Saluting he leaned back, almost completely falling over before he took my ankle in his hands and removed the buckle with ease. “I hate you.” He snorted and chuckled the shoe at the spot where he’d been sitting.

“Wait,” He whispered softly, staring at the spot. “that doesn’t work if I’m not sitting there.” He laughed. “Oh well.” He muttered smiling up at me as I laughed at him.

“You’re a retard.” I stated standing up.

“But I’m your retard.” He smiled at me from his spot on the floor.

“No,” I stated. A cute frown adorned his lips as he pouted up at me. I leaned down towards him, placing my hand on his head. “You’re Ashlee’s retard.” I stated before stumbling to the kitchen. “Couldn’t you get carpet, the floors freezing.” I stated as my feet tracked across the cold, hard wood floor.

“I know! My ass is like... ice.” He snorted. Turning I watched as he tried to get up.

“Come on peewee, come on.” I teased slapping my thighs as he fell over and just lay on the floor. “Oh come on.” I slurred lightly as I used the door frame for support. “I’ve seen you drive a massive SUV to bring home two sluts and make it up to your bed with out a problem like some kinda Don Won, with no problem might I add, when you’ve had more to drink.”

“Exactly!” Pete gasped throwing his arms up as he rolled onto his back. “I haven’t had enough to drink.” He gasped dramatically as he sat up quickly. Both his hands slapped to his forehead and he swayed. “Oh,” He groaned. “Too fast.” I snorted lightly as I tried not to laugh at him.

“You’re a retard.” I repeated.

“I’m you’re retard.” He repeated. Shaking my head I forced a smile at him. It’s amazing how drinking can amplify you’re feeling for someone, even when you thought those feelings were gone. It hurt, no, it burned to say he wasn’t my retard because all I wanted from him really was that he was my retard.

“Nope silly.” I stated tipping my head to the side as I swayed while stepping back into the kitchen. “You’re Ashlee’s.” With that I turned around going to the fridge and grabbing the box of beers. Moving out into the living room I set them down.

“You’re a god send.” Pete giggled as he took one. I took one as well and sipped on it. It was good to finally be able to drink and not have to worry about getting up in the morning to deal with a four year-old or a twenty-six-year-old who acts four half the time.

“I know.” I giggled as I sat on the couch relaxing. “Okay.” I muttered after my beer. I noticed Pete had downed several, the empty bottles starting to collect on the table. “Peewee.” I stated he hummed as he took another swig form his bottle. “You are fast.” He popped his collar at me with a giggle. “Let’s get you ready for bed.” I muttered still remembering that despite the fact that my boss was also my best friend he was still my boss and I still had a job to do.

“Do I have too?” He slurred. I giggled at how cute he sounded. “I don’t wanna go, go to bed.” He muttered softly.

“I said let’s get you ready for bed, not that you had to go to bed. You’re a big boy Peewee you can decided when you go to bed, but that tux cannot go to bed with you. Ashlee would murder me.” I stated knowing damn well she bought it for him a while back for some of her parties so he wouldn’t have to worry about it.

“I am a big boy.” Pete stated as he stood up. “Wanna see how big of a big boy I am.” I giggled and shook my head.

“Keep mini peewee in his house.” I muttered waving a hand as I stood up and moved to him. I removed his jacket and laid it over the back of a chair.

“But he wants to come out.”

“I didn’t know he was gay.” I teased. He frowned. “Kidding.” I stated reaching up removing his tie. “And I’m sure,” I paused swallowing hard as something tried to surface. “I’m sure Jessica will be by any moment and if we have to I’ll call her to satisfy you and mini peewee’s needs.” I muttered pulling at the knot in his tie. “Pete.” I groaned. “Who tied your tie?” I asked

“Crystal.” He stated. I nodded lightly as I finally got it undone and removed it. I smiled up at him and began unbuttoning his shirt. I stopped as Pete grabbed my wrist.

Lifting my eyes back to him I stared at him.

“Pete I only got five buttons done. The shirt has probably like... a million.” I gasped dramatically, my drunken state compromising my counting skills.

“So, it’ll come off later.” He whispered leaning down. I froze as he leaned closer. I swallowed hard and frowned as he stood up right holding a beer and took a swig.

“Now that your thirst has been quenched, may I continue?” I asked he let go of my wrists and took another swig. Rolling my eyes I undid a few more buttons before I stopped. I couldn’t stop myself. I leaned in kissing his tanned chest lightly a few times. I heard him let out a soft gasp.

Lifting my eyes to his, I curled my lips in lightly as he watched me. I leaned back in kissing his chest as I stared at him.

Pete lifted his hand to the back of my neck as I kissed up to his collar bone. I swallowed hard as he pushed me back lightly, his beer falling to the floor. The bottle shattered around our feet.

“Careful.” Pete whispered; his lips inches from mine. I nodded slowly as his lips gently touched mine. I gasped at the feeling. It’d been so long since I’d wanted to kiss his full lips. “There’s glass.” He finished before fully pressing his lips to mine.

“Kay.” I whispered as one of his hands slid around my waist while the other stayed on the back of my neck. I stood on my tip-toes and pressed my lips back to his as he lifted me off the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this really quickly so I know the spelling and grammar is completely horrid. I do plan on fixing it and I'm sorry it took so long to update.