The Tick Tock of the Clock

whipped?

“I hope everyone has a good night to night. I mean… I’d say it’s on me but actually it’s on Travie man. So… drink up?” He asked laughing at the response form Travis McCoy. “Sorry, it’s your CD release party man…it is on you guys. Have a good night guys, I’m Proud of you.” Pete stated before walking off the stage.

He wrapped Travis into a tight hug.

“I’m gunna bounce, Kay?” Pete asked watching Travis frown and hold him at arms length.

“She’s got you whipped.” Travis laughed. Pete sighed.

“Yes and no. She told me to stay here, then I found out the monsters,” It had become the term to refer to Jack and his friends so the press wouldn’t figure it out. “are tempting to give Hemmingway a bath...” Travis flinched back, arms tucked to his chest.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because they’re monsters?” Pete laughed with a large shrug. “So can I?”

“Yeah get out of here, she needs back up man.” Travis stated laughed. Nodding Pete hugged the others and left the party with out anyone noticing. The drive back to the hotel was slow and relaxing for him.

Ducking his head he parked, looking at the front doors. They were vacant of almost all life. Getting out of the car he sighed as one group of people rushed him.

“Pete, Pete can we have a word?” The guy asked.

“Sup.” Pete smiled at them

“Isn’t there CD release party right now?” The guy asked, Pete nodded lightly. “Then why are you here?” He asked confused.

“I have business to tend to, and I couldn’t get it done there…” Pete sighed, stopping at the doors. “It was loud, and people kept bugging me, I missed half of what was being said. So I’m going to do what I have to and then when I’m done if the party is still going, which I’m sure it will be I’m going to head back over. But… I just couldn’t get business done there.” He sighed.

“Why are you working on a night like these?” The guys asked. Pete took in a deep breath and let it out.

“It wasn’t planned. It just kind of happened, yeah know. Ever think, tonight just going to party and kick it with my boys and then you get like… a call from your boss that you actually have to be to work tomorrow at like… eight am?”

“Yeah, happens all the time.” The guy laughed lightly. Pete shrugged.

“Same idea, only I have to deal with it now.” He laughed. The guy looked at his friends with the camera.

“Can’t you wait till morning?” The guy asked.

“Yeah a night out, partying and drinking. If I don’t do it now while I’m sober I won’t remember in the morning and then two days later I’ll get a call saying I missed the deal line and it’ll be hell. So I’m just doing it now then I’ll go out and party and not have to worry about anything.” The guys nodded. “So, I’m going to go, see you guys around.” He waved heading in the hotel.

“Thanks for talking with us.” The guy called. Pete turned waving.

“No Problem. TMZ is way better than anywhere else.” Pete laughed. The guys all laughed as well. “Night boys.” I stated

“Is anyone else staying here tonight?” The asked as he pressed the elevator button. Stopping Pete blinked.

“I have no clue, I don’t remember leaving with anyone or having anyone attack my room when I got here so… like, the rest of Fall Out Boy is here but other than that.” He gave a large shrug before stepping into the elevator.

Pushing the door open he stepped in quickly closing the door behind him incase a dog tried to run out. Turning he froze at the soap suds over flowing out of the bathroom, the wet and soapy spots all around the room.

“No! No!” Snorting Pete slapped a hand over his mouth while slowly making his way to the bathroom. “No...” Pete nearly ran to the bathroom at the loud thud. Hemmingway burst out of the bathroom followed by two half naked boys. “Ow…” Leaning in Pete frowned at the link soap suds.

“You okay?” Pete asked softly.

“I think I broke my ass.” Snorting he stepped in slowly, his feet sliding on the soapy floor.

“Your ass can’t be broken, it’s too cute.” Pete giggled lightly finding a foot. “I think I found you.” He assed grabbing the foot as he moved along the bathroom.

“I hate kids and dogs.” Ella stated as her face came into view. “And bubble bath.” She added frowning at him. Laughing he grabbed her hands, helping her to her feet.

“They’re not that bad.” Pete stated at her. Rolling her eyes she snorted. “So I haven’t been here the whole time, who cares? I’m here now. We’ll double team the…eem!” Both Pet and Ella scream as their feet flew out from under them thanks to Jack, Aaron, and Hemmingway for running around them quickly.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” She asked softly looking at Pete under her. Groaning he nodded. “I’ll get the ice.” She stated standing up slowly. “Which ways the door?” She asked through the bubbles.

“I don’t know which ways up.” Pete mumbled as he sat up. “Oh… headache.” He whispered while standing slowly. “Lead the way.” He stated taking hold of her belt.

“Yeah.” She laughed.

“Hey you’re better with directions than me.”

“This is true.” Ella mused while holding onto the wall for support. Her legs slid into something that of the splits.

“Wow, I didn’t know you could do that.” Pete mused softly as she tried to standing back up.

“Shut up Peewee.” She growled at him.

“Yessum.” He squeaked out. “Freedom!” He yelled as they made it out of the bathroom. “You know,” Pete sighed as Elle groaned at the mess in the rest of the suit. “you look good covered I bubbles.” He mused.

“I’ve got a deal for you.” She stated turning to him. Pete nodded, all ears. “catch a kid you get a kiss, catch both kids you’ll get an extend kiss,” Pete smiled.

“Meaning you’ll make out with me?” He asked. She nodded.

“sure lets go with that.” She sighed. “Catch the dog, the starter of all this, just the dog,” She stated, Pete nodded. “You’ll get more than that.”

“I got the dog!” He yelled whistling. Nodding they both parted after their target. Pete’s Hemmingway or any thing really, but mainly Hemmingway. Ella was after what ever came her way, not caring what it was.

“Whoa.” Pete sighed looking at the two boys sleeping soundly with Hemmingway between them. They’d all been fully bathed and where now out cold. “You owe me.” Pete stated, arm slinging around her waist.

“After we clean up.” She sighed.

“aw.” Pete whined. A smile formed on his lips as she kissed him. “What was that for?” He asked softly. He hadn’t caught Aaron or Jack, just Hemmingway. She shrugged passing him. “I like this.” He smiled closing the door behind him. “You know, dating you.”

“You’re only saying that because you caught the dog.” Ella laughed.

“No.” Pete stated. “Well, yes and no. The yes is obvious, the no is because I like knowing your mine and Travie made a comment tonight and it’s completely true.” She turned looking at him, confused. “he said I’m whipped, and I am. I also don’t care, because I’d do anything for you.” She smiled at him, her head dropping to hide the blush on her cheeks. “So am I mopping the bathroom, walls in all, or am I cleaning out here?” He asked softly.

“This coming from the man who hates cleaning.” She laughed at him.

“What can I say.” He stated wrapping his arms around her. “I’m whipped.” He sighed into her soapy neck. She laughed softly and ran a hand through his hair.