The Tick Tock of the Clock

Peterick?

“Now?” I asked glancing at him. He shook his head arms crossed over his chest childishly. “Now?” I asked again seconds later, he was playing a game with me. “How… about…” I trailed off glancing at him from the corner of my eyes as a small smile crept onto his lips. “Now?” I gasped quickly like I was talking to a little kid. He pushed me roughly.

“Shut up, I’m not four.” He stated. “Yeah go get one, I promised.” He sighed. Standing up I looked at him and fixed his hair. “Thanks.” He sighed as I crept my way to the back to the black looking for the two girls. They weren’t hard to find.

“Hey.” I smiled at them as I crouched down next to them. A few people looked at me funny, but I could understand how often do you see a girl about five-foot-one with red hair, mainly, with yellow, orange, blue, pink and white mixed into while it’s all fluffed out form the lack of brushing it. Not just that but one with a lip ring on the right side of his mouth, wearing a black shirt that says ‘Mikey Fucking Way’ across it, in a Skelanimal sweater than had frayed pieces on it and had dead animal outlines with bones and hearts on in inside, with tight skinny jeans that have patches all over them one being –Bad Cop, No Doughnut on in front of her right thigh. “You can one by one is you wanna still meet Pete.” I whispered being nice for the sleeping lady next to them, and the elderly woman’s sake on the other side of the isle from them.

Scoffing the girls glared at me.

“What?” I asked lightly the laughed turning the laptop they had to me. It had a picture of Pete and Ashlee from Bill’s Birthday talking and laughing.

“He’s dating Ashlee Simpson.” Shrugging lightly I looked at the name on the picture. I knew I shouldn’t have invited that guy, the gold digger. But Pete did want to make a good impression on the AP magazine guys and invited half the people he’s ever worked with. “We don’t wanna talk to him is he’s going to date that bitch.” Sighing I pinched the bridge of my nose. “And you. You were fine, you’re normal.” She stated hotly, crossing her arms over her chest roughly. “And not crazy.” Raising a brow I looked towards the front as the flight attendant watched me lightly, a bit confused.

“You do relies, Pete’s crazy, right?” I asked lightly before I paused running through what they’d just said to me. As they gasped at me, eyes wide mouth open in shock that I’d probably just insulted the great Peter Wentz.

“How can you not be mad at him for dating her?” They both squealed.

“Pete’s my best friend, I’m not dating him. I don’t care as long as he makes my job easier and she makes him happy.” I muttered they glared at me while I bobbed my head debating if they needed to know my job. “I’m his assistant. Trust me she’s not as crazy as the women probably sitting in his house right now.” I stated pointing at the picture of Ashlee and Pete smiling and laughing. “Okay, so do you wanna meet him or not?” I asked they snorted.

“No.” Nodding I stood up.

“Fine then.” I muttered lightly moving through the seats and paused looking down at the girl no older the fourteen talking with her mom about the new Fall Out Boy album her mom just had to listen too. “Hey.” I muttered crouching down. Both looked at me. “Not to seem creepy or anything, but Pete Wentz is in First class.” I started lightly looking back at the girls watching me with narrowed brow, Pete would get his feelings hurt if they didn’t come and meet him. He’s a very fragile man with a huge ego that deflates rather easily with fan response.

“Re-really?” The girl whispered I nodded licking my lips as she glanced back at her mother with wide eyes mouth open. Her mother even seemed surprised.

“Yeah, I’m his assistant, two girls near the back saw him and he promised them a picture and an autograph but they’ve got a bug up their butt and don’t want to. I heard you talking about Fall Out Boy and I know if he doesn’t meet a fan like he promised he’ll feel bad. If you wanna come up and meet him you can. You’re mom can come too.” I smiled trying not to laugh at the statement I was uttering. The girl looked at her mom who sighed and bobbed her head.

“Go, I trust you. Besides we’re stuck on a plane what’s he going to do, take you and jump out of the plane.” The girl hugged her tightly and began rummaging through her bag.

“I love you mommy.” She stated as I stood up waiting, the flight attendant glaring at me for my not so speedy pace of getting the girls and getting back to my seat. “Thank you.” She kissed her mom as I wandered to the front and pushed the curtain aside the girl.

“Go on.” I laughed pushing her lightly.

“Hey.” Pete Greeted as her cheeks went a bit red. I sat down in the isle seat as Pete pulled her into my seat next to him. “What’s your name?” He asked, turning I glared at him.

“Pete.” I warned he looked up at me.

“What?” He gasped squeaking a bit as the girl looked between the two of us.

“Don’t. You sound like one of the guys trying to offer little kids candy.” I warned lightly he gasped at me hand over his chest. “Have I wounded you?” He nodded lightly before pointing. “Insult me and you won’t get to meet Cindy.” I stated he glared at me, lips forming a hard line as the girl looked between the two of us confused and slightly frightened. “Pete’s going to meet Cinderella in a couple days, but he has to be a good boy so he can. He’s pushing his luck lately.” I stated watching as she smiled up at Pete while he glared at me, arms crossed over his chest, cheeks inflated.

“I like Cinderella too.” The girl muttered. Squealing Pete locked his arms around her in a tight hug. “Umm...” Was all she got out, her eyes wide, and cheeks flame red as she wrapped her arms around him slowly hugging back nervously. This was something I liked watching, the sigh girls that like Pete more for the music and clothing he produced to the world, than just Pete for his body and status as Famous. The really shy girls were a riot to watch them he through himself at them for a hug and stood there like status under his grip, mentally freaking out about the situation.

“So…What’s… oh and what I was going to say earlier is, and it’s not an insult.” He shot in quickly glaring at me. “Was the other day when we I was coming back to the apartment to get ready for Bill’s bash was a windowless van that was dirty and a rusty looking thing-”

“Like your old van?” I asked cutting him off. He paused.

“yeah, but with no windows and on the side in bright letters that faded through the rainbow,” He snickered. “It shouldn’t be funny but I found it hilarious.” Rolling my hands he covered his mouth. “It said I Have Candy. On a kiddy-napper van.” He gasped, placing my fingers to my forehead I winched at the cut on it and glared at him lightly. “What?” he muttered reaching over. Pulling away I waved his hand off. “What’s wrong?” he asked quickly leaning over the stunned girl.

“You are, you’re disgusting.” I shot he rolled his eyes. “Not talk with the fan.” I pointing leaning down pulling out my laptop and opening it up.

“Fine, I don’t love you either.” He shot laughed.

“I know the feeling mutual.” I stated blankly as he placed a hand over his hand gasping. “That’s what, two-hundred-and-six?” I questioned as he glared at me. “For me to what… eighty-one? For you?” I muttered lightly he lifted his hand and stopped looking at the girl.

“I’ll get you back, trust me.” Smiling I fluttered my lashes at him. “Don’t threaten Cindy please.” He begged, giving me large brown puppy dog eyes.

“Be nice then.” He nodded and looked at the girl.

“Do you see what I have to deal with everyday?” He asked with a whimper stuffing his head into the crock of her neck. “Any who.” He muttered sitting up right. “lets do this right. I’m Pete.” He smiled holding his hand out.

“Charlie.” She whispered shaking it a large smile on her face. “Are you two… dating?” she whispered pointing between the two of us as I opened up an Email in Pete’s account about the expansion of his line and began typing away quickly on it, to let them know about the next meeting they had to be at or be suspended with out pay while Pete did what he wanted.
“No, but I’m his assistant.” I stated lightly as Pete nodded with a smile.

“And my Bestest buddy!” He gasped I paused looking at her.

“But you know assistant means right?” She nodded. “In the world of Pete?” she shook her head slowly as Pete scoffed. “It means Babysitter.” He waved his hand at me with a soft Peesha directed in my general direction.

“I’m not that bad…” he gasped draping an arm around Charlie’s shoulders. “And seeing, don’t look at me like that you hooker.” He growled at me as I stared at him blankly. “Okay fine, sometimes I am that bad.” Nodding I went back to the laptop. “Any who, as I was saying. Since I don’t know any girl named Charlie, and you are in fact a girl named Charlie…” Pete paused licking his lips. “We’re going to have to be good friends from now on. Call Gabe tell him I’m winning.” He shot smiling at the girl.

“We’re on a plane, call him when we land.” I paused. “And Gabe’s up since you spent three weeks off the game.” I stated remembering in fact that Pete, Gabe Saporta, Brendon Urie, Jon Walker, Sisky Business, and Hayley Williams were playing a long extended scavenger hunt game. They were in Teams with their band mates. Pete’s partner was Patrick making them Team Peterick, Gabe had Vicky T making them Team Gabe-T, Brendon Urie had his useless partner Ryan making them team Bren-Ross when they refused the team name Rydon. Jon Walker had Spencer Smith making them SpencWalk also going by the name Joncer for the hell of it. Sisky had The Butcher making them team Sischer, Hayley Williams was partnered with Josh Farro who Pete had dubbed Team Happy Couple due to the fact they’re dating.

“Are you serious?” He gasped I nodded. “But, but… she’s worth like… fifty points.”

“You and Trick are, hold on.” The girl seemed lost as to what was going on around her. She’s just, by force joined the game. I pulled up the scores. I was reefing the whole thing seeing as they all knew me and had my number. “Team Joncer is up two hundred points, followed by Team Happy Couple up by a hundred-eighty points, third is Team Sischer up a hundred-seventy-five, fourth is team Bren-Ross only beating team Gabe-T by twenty points who is in fact beating you, even with her,” I pointed at her as her eyes went wide. “By sixty points.” I stated Pete’s smile slipped off his face. “You didn’t care for three weeks and Trick got you some points but not many.” I stated. He nodded lightly thinking. “A bunch of the Fueled by Ramen and DecayDance bands are playing a large scavenger hunt game, just for shits and giggles.” I stated he nodded. “One is finding a girl named Charlie.” I stated she nodded as Pete gently took her Fall Out Boy CD cover and holding his hand out to me. “What?” I asked lightly. He waved his hand at me. “I’m not giving you back your cell phone.”

“Pen?” He asked nodding I reached in my pocket pulling out two sharpies a black one and a silver one. He took the silver and scribbled his name across it.

“Don’t put your number down.” I shot before he could. “No offense,” I muttered to her. “But we don’t know you.” She laughed lifting a hand.

“No offense.” She laughed as Pete snapped at me mouth open and smiling.

“The girls on the plane wearing the merch.” He stated. “That’s random chance meeting of fans in merch outside of a show, how much is that?” He asked turning I glanced at the list.

“forty.” I stated checking it off. “I’ll get a picture later.” I whispered he nodded as I checked off Charlie on there as well. “Twenty down from Team Gabe-T.” I stated as he clapped dancing a bit.

“Sweet, any who.” That was obviously Pete’s saying for the day. “Picture.” I took the camera as they leaned in close to each other. Pete smiled giving a thumbs up. Taking the picture the girl smiled while he handed it back to her.

“Um, for those points to count towards Pete you have to give me your number so we can contact you later, even though I know you’re real, Gabe and Brendon wont.” I stated she nodded writing it down quickly for me. “And you’ll get a call from all those playing a game once someone supposedly fills out the whole list.” She nodded smiling and standing up.

“So where’s you’re friend, cause...sweet that’s two for her.” Pete gasped.

“The two other girls don’t wanna come back, she’s not apart of that group.” I muttered Pete’s brows narrowed as he looked down at his feet. “They’re mad at you suddenly.”

“Why?” He whispered as I stood up letting Charlie go. She’d more than likely be back in a few minutes to make Pete happy again, but it wasn’t a sealed deal.

“Found a picture of you and Ashlee together.” I stated he snorted.

“they can suck my-” Slapping my hand over his mouth as he began ranting the words coming out muffled while I smiled at the women holding onto a small toddler and a little girl about six a row up and across from us.

“Sorry.” I smiled as Pete kept ranting against my hand, it was better not to try and stop him other wise he’d be mad for days over something completely useless and trivial. “Are you done?” I asked pulling my hand away while he took in a deep breath letting it out slowly. Placing my hand back over his mouth he glared at me still ranting. “I know it’s not fair, it’s your life, but they’re just jealous little girls.” I stated in response to his muffled ranting. That’s how good I am at my job. “I know, I know she makes you happy Peewee, but there is someone who’s always going to judge you, you’re famous. We’ve had this talk before remember?” he nodded lightly my hand still firmly pressed over his mouth. “And what conclusion did we come to?” He stated the response against my palm and crossed his arms while I removed my hand. “Better?” he nodded. Nodding I shifted the laptop in front of him and grabbed my camera. “Be back, gotta make sure you get your points.” I muttered standing.

“Thanks.” He sighed clicking away on the laptop. Moving to the back both girls stared at me all their Fall Out Boy merch in view. I took pictures of them to confirm they were in deed on a plane. Nodding I turned around walking back. I ruffled Charlie’s hair as she looked at the picture on the camera.

“Wait.” I stopped looking at her. “What’s you’re name?” she asked.

“Ella.” I stated she nodded.

“Thank you, Ella.” She smiled at me I blinked started at the picture. “You’ve made my life time.” She giggled. Nodding I walked back holding my hand out. “Isabella Phight. I’m Pete Wentz’s assistant. I’d like to thank you on behalf of Peter because you named your daughter Charlie, now because of that in the near or distant future you will be getting a call from me and it might result in you having to come to Chicago, if you don’t already live there. Because of her name she had entered the Fueled by Ramen and DecayDance band scavenger hunt,” I paused licking my lips. “Titled the Ramen-Hide-N-Seek-Dance Challenge.” I stated he mother nodded I could hear a gasp and glanced back at the two girls in the back. “So she will more than likely have to meet the teams because of her name. She filled the Challenge ‘Meet a girl named Charlie’. But with the game is going and had gone, it’ll be another four to five months if not longer.” I stated her mother nodded. “If you have any questions.” I stated digging through my pockets pulling out a card. “Call me.” I pointed at Charlie. “Ever just wanna chat with someone on the label give me a call. I’ll figure something out.” I smiled ruffling her hair. She was a cool kid. “See ya.” I stated walking back to the front and throwing myself into the seat next to Pete. “Task done, and the formalities towards Charlie’s mom as well.” He nodded. “I already updated you’re page.” I muttered he nodded.

“I know I’m looking at it.” He muttered. “How is Brendon us when Ryan doesn’t do anything to help him?” I shrugged lightly pulling my hood up. “You’re ears are straight up.” He laughed lightly reaching up I touched the pointed ears on top of the hood of my sweater. “It doesn’t seem fair.”

“You and Trick are always busy with the label stuff and whatnot so it’s no surprise your last. A besides, Brendon’s a very loquacious person that can figure the darker secrets of people out. Look at what he’s gotten out of people.” I pointed to one. “I’ve got the number of the girl who said she’d full out tell everyone that she sleeps with a night-light, and a teddy because she’s afraid of the dark. He’s the only one to find someone willing to do that.” I stated Pete turned to me. “No, this is a fair game.” I muttered lightly. He snapped his fingers. “And just so you know, Hayley and Josh are debating the Getting Married one.” I stated pointing to the five-hundred point one reading ‘Get Married.’

“We’ll be in Vegas right?” He asked I nodded drawing my brows together. “We’re going to a random wedding that’s why SpencWalk up.” he gasped I nodded, going to a Random wedding and getting proof you were invited last minute was six-hundred points.
♠ ♠ ♠
BEING PROCESSED

comment.