The Tick Tock of the Clock

Who are you having sex with?

Standing up I grabbed out bags, handing Pete his little black backpack as I slung mine over my shoulder wandering off the plane. The women with the two small kids, just over and up and isle glared at me as I stood up before she could.

“Do you need help?” I asked as she tried to stand up and fell back. “Ma’am?” I asked standing over her. She nodded lightly.

“Please?” She whispered up at me a slight sweat across her face. I nodded helping her up noticing the large baby bump. She nodded at me ushering her children off the plane in front of her. Glancing back at Pete, I laughed at his wide eyes and shocked expression.

“She shouldn’t be flying if she pregnant.” He hissed at me while we shuffled off the plane and stopped. Turning I glanced at him startled. Laughing he hurried up to me walking just behind me as the people in the coach began getting off just behind him. “Seriously, have I ever told you, that I love the fact I’m so much taller than you?” forcing my elbow back I stopped looking at him.

“Oh Pete,” I gasped dramatically as he fell in the little terminal just out side the planes door. “What happened?” I muttered smiling down at him as a few people passed. “Do you not feel well?” I asked lightly crouching down next to him. “Don’t call me short.” I hissed at him as he began pushing himself up. “Or you’ll end up like Saporta.” Pete froze halfway up staring at me confused.

“Wha-what happened to Saporta?” He stuttered confused. Standing I brushed my pants off.

“Nothing yet, but I’m leaning towards and Italian neck tie.” I stated as he stood up following me quickly. “It’s looking really good right now.” I stated lightly bobbing my head at the idea.

“What’s an Italian neck tie?” He whispered to me softly, glancing at him I smiled patting his shoulder. “You’re not going to tell me are you?” Shaking my head I wandered into the airport and paused looking around for the gate we were looking for, we had an hour before we had to be on the next plane that would take us to Phoenix where Crystal Cashdolla would meet us and take us to get our rental car and then go to her place for the interview after the interview straight to the Honda Civic Announcement where I’m hoping we could wrestle in the Panic boys for rooms for a night. A part of me hoped they, all four of them, weren’t sharing because if they were Ryan would flat out tell me no, but if it was two to a room I could break Ryan down by getting who ever he roomed with to help me… unless it was Jon, he’d just tell me to crack him myself. “Sh-should I warn Gabe…” He froze as I turned around glaring up at him. “What happened to your head?” He asked lightly touching it, hissing I stepped on his foot watching him bounce around.

“What happened to my head is Gabe’s fault.” He nodded lightly confused. “He met Jessica when we wished Vicky-T happy birthday at the show. So he invited her to Bill’s bash, well when I came to wake you up after getting my bags she was in your place.” His eyes went wide. “She hit me with a frying pan.” I snapped, snorting he covered his mouth. “Yeah, so I’m killing Gabe because she wanted to say good bye to you and Gabe told her we were leaving and about a bunch of stuff. And she’s mad at Ashlee.” I stated nodding my head as we walked along through the crowded airport. “What’d you want for lunch?” I asked nodding at all the fast food stands before us pausing.

“Wait; hold on a second let me process this.” He stated licking his lips hands over his mouth lightly shifting his weight a bit, brows narrowed. “She hates Ashlee, wants her dead probably but she hits you,” he pointed at me. “With a frying pan, and she likes you.” He stated I started at him blankly. “I should write sitcoms.” He whispered. “This is sitcom gold.” He whispered.

“Pick something to eat.” I snapped, snapping out of it and looked at all the stands. His eyes linger on the Chinese food place. “Chinese?” I asked he nodded with a hopeful smile. Walking up he pumped his fist lightly by his hip following me. “Come on nerd.” I stated laughing as we got in line with the few people there.

“Can I get-” Cutting his off he blinked a bit startled.

“You can get what you want. As you said in the plane, you’re not four, or six or whatever.” I stated he smiled at me proudly before forcing his lips into a hard line brows narrowing in concentration while he tried to decide what he wanted. I looked at it and figured what I wanted and what would please Pete if he flustered himself to much. “How about the five dollar box meals?” I asked looking up at him. He nodded. “You get three things, I’m gunna get two lemon chicken servings with fried rice.” I muttered lightly looking up at him as his mouth opened slightly while he leaned towards me, eyes still fixed on the menu.

“Can I get Generals chicken, Sesame chicken and fried rice?” He asked lightly not looking at me still.

“Sure you want that?” I asked he nodded. Stepping up the counter I smiled. “Grab two drinks.” I stated to Pete as he nodded relaying our orders.

“What’d you want?” he asked from the chilled drink section as he held a Redbull. “This?” He asked holding up a orange Vitamin Water. Nodding he smiled walking over setting them down as I pulled my wallet out. “I’ve got it.” He stated pulling a credit card out. Glancing at it then him I raised a brow lightly confused. “Yes, I know, shocker.” He muttered sarcastically as the small teenage boy took it and ran it through. “Don’t look.” He stated trying to hide his pin, which I already knew. It was 9-6-9-6 for XOXO for hugs and kisses. It use to be RWAR but he noticed Joe, Andy, Trick, and I all knew it because the guys use to mutter ‘rwar’ every time he punched it in. I always knew his pin, he told it to me incase he forgot. “Okay.” He smiled as I rolled my eyes taking my drink wandering off to the small round tables while he waited for his card and receipt. “Just walk away I see how much you love me.” He shot heatedly, but a smile placed on his lips as he wandered over, arms up trying to look bad ass.

“We’ve already established this, Peter. We have mutual feeling for a each other.” I stated cracking the seal on my drink and opening it as he sat down in front of me leaning forward towards me with big eyes and pouted out lips.

“But I love you Ella.” He whispered leaning in towards me. I didn’t flinch back as his nose touched mine lightly. “I love you soo much.” He whispered batting his lashes at me biting his bottom lip lightly.

“Yeah, I’m pregnant.” Pete pulled back with wide eyes glancing down at me.

“You are? Who are you having sex with?” He gasped. Rolling my eyes I stood up as the guy that had made are food called us over. “Seriously, who’s legs or… happy place do I have to break?” He snapped bitterly. “First you get hit with a frying pan, now you pregnant…” Covering his mouth he stopped while I set both Styrofoam boxes down on the table while I leaned in close placing my forehead to his.

“I was being sarcastic.” I stated sitting down as he nodded. “Damn, drink your Redbull and grow a few brain cells. I know you had espresso but you didn’t have that much it was one shot in it.” I paused looking down at my watch and began counting backwards the time he stated he was awake from the espresso. He had an hour and twenty minutes or so.

“I know, but still.” He muttered mouth half full of nice. Swallowing he pokes are part of his chicken while I opened mine taking a bite of it. “Oh god.” He gasped waving a hand in front of hi mouth. “Spicy.” He gasped eyes watering up as he cracked his Redbull taking a long swig only to groan. Stabbing a piece of the tangy lemon chicken I had I held the small piece out to him. Taking it he ate it quickly. “Thank you.” He whispered with heavy breaths. “That General’s chicken is nothing like the PF Changes we have back home, this is like… spicy.” I nodded putting a piece of chicken in my mouth chewing slowly savoring the sweet tangy taste.

“Noticed.” I muttered lightly as he stabbed a small piece holding it in my face. “I hate spicy foods.” I muttered. I could smell the spicy fumes coming out of his box.

“It’s sesame chicken. You try it my taste bubs can’t take it if it’s too hot.” Rolling my eyes I swallowed and leaned over taking it off eating it. “Well.” I shrugged, if a food was spicy at all I’d freak, I can’t stand anything spicy. “Sweet.” He stated taking a piece eating it as I went back to my meal. “So.” He stated halfway through the meal, hand hovering over his mouth. “Do we have a room for the Honda Civic Tour announcement?” I snorted. “We’re crashing with the guys aren’t we?” I nodded. “Sweet.” He stated shoving a large piece of chicken in his mouth with a darker coat of sauce. Stabbing another small piece of my chicken I held it out to him as his eyes watered. “Thank you.” He whispered as he swallowed my chicken.

“Eat you’re rice. If you want more chicken I’ll get you more Sesame.” I stated he nodded. “But eat your rice first.” I muttered going back to my meal eating both the rice and what was left of the chicken.

“Still hungry?” I asked ten minutes later he nodded. “Here.” I passed him the half of my food left. “I’m full.” He wiggled his fingers digging in. “We gotta go once you’re done.” He stopped hand over his mouth as he chewed, ready to talk.

“Are we late?” He asked, I shook my head.

“No we got half-n-hour it’s just I don’t know how far it is.” I muttered he nodded standing.

“Then lets blow this Chinese stand.” He muttered walking away. Grabbing both our bags, his Redbull and my Vitamin Water following him through the crowded airport as he shoveled food into his mouth waiting for me to lead the way, and I did.

Sitting in the plastic chairs I waited for Pete while he wandered to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He was complaining that they were starting to hurt from all the sugar he’d had in the morning. But I did warn him.

A small blonde woman sat next to me with a smile. I smiled back sweetly as I began digging through my bag for a book to read or something.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” she asked, her voice was small as watch Pete wandered out of the bathroom and ran over crouching in front of me.

“Can I have my phone?” He whispered and smiled at the women. Pulling it out I hit the power button. “Thanks.” He stated hurrying off back to the bathroom in a quick rush.

“Please tell me you didn’t leave you stuff in the… moron.” I whispered as he gave me a big goofy grin just before he disappeared into the bathroom. “What’d you want?” I asked pulling my phone out as well turning it on and watching it. “Sorry to be rude. I’m just a bit rushed.” I smiled at him lightly.

“Oh, I was just wondering if you knew him. But never mind.” She laughed lightly hand over her mouth. “So you’re his girlfriend?” I looked up startled, why did everyone assume that.

“What?” I choked out at my phone began to vibrate. “Hold on.” I smiled answering. “If any of your crap is gone, I’m not replacing it, you’re screwed Peter.” I hissed into the phone.

“It’s not that, but seeing as I’m behind in points. If I, um… I weird as this is,” He laughed. I leaned down picking up my laptop turning it on. “If getting a random guy to hit on you and ask you out points?” He asked lightly. “Because he’s still right here hitting on me.” Pete laughed lightly as my computer booted up. I tapped my fingers lightly. “

“Hold on.” I sighed pulling the phone away from my ear. “And no I’m not.” I stated, but she was gone. “Freaky.” I muttered looking around for her, but I couldn’t see her anywhere near by. “Hold on it’s coming up.” I asked pulling up my checklist and trying it in. ‘asked out randomly by a guy’ it came up. “Worth ten, and can only be done once so Hayley can’t succeed in points.” I muttered reading the side note on it. “Get a picture, his number, put it in writing and bring it to me I’ll add the points.” I muttered. “Gabe-T still up by ten.” I muttered before hanging up. Pete slowly wandered out of the bathroom a tall lanky guy behind him, who I won’t deny was drop dead gorgeous with black locks in his bright green eyes.

“This is Eric.” Eric waved lightly. “He totally asked me the second I went back to my bag.” Pete laughed handing me the things.

“I’m sorry, you’re hot I wanna do you.” Eric muttered I nodded my head looking at the things.

“Have you done the formalities?” Pete snorted. “Why do I even ask?” I sighed shifting in my seat holding my hand out. “Hi I’m Ella Phight, Pete’s assistant. You’ve now just been entered into the Ramen-Hine-N-Seek-Dance Challenge because you’ve filled the ‘get asked out by a random guy’ slot on the scavenger hunt. Now in several months once one team out of the six fully fills out the list, gets it all done you’ll be called you will more than likely have to go to Chicago.” Pete leaned over stopping me.

“He can also fill that one.” He muttered pointing at the screen finger just below the one that said ‘asked for a random fuck’. It was worth twenty points.

“Okay,” I sighed looking back at Eric. “You will have to admit to what you did, in front of the six teams, don’t worry no one else will see what you admit, although I highly dought your shy.” I muttered lightly as he shrugged. “We’ll call you.” I muttered putting it in for Pete because I highly dought he was lying about it with Eric’s hand on his thigh.

“Well I gotta go, call me sooner.” Eric muttered getting up walking away as I put the points in.

“Can I call Gabe?” Pete gasped nodding he dialed and smiled. “Up ten points!” He laughed before hanging up to hear Gabe’s swearing. The game had started between him and Gabe, but later included the others who wanted to join after both men tied in the smaller game they’d played before hand.

Instantly my phone began ringing answering it I sighed.

“Yes Gabe?” This always happened. “Also before you say anything, I’m going to kill you.”

“why?” Gabe muttered.

“Because you meet Pete’s stalker and she hit me with a frying pan because she saw Pete with Ashlee the other night.” I hissed. “You’re looking an Italian neck tie.” I hissed.

“umm… that would be, because I’m going on dates with like three girls before I ask one out.” He muttered lightly as I typed on the laptop a bit before passing it to Pete who was asking to check his email.

“Jessica.” There was a pause on the other end of the line.

“Damn it.” He whispered lightly. “I really liked her too.”

“I see why, you’re both mental. But please no more events with her when Pete’s going to be there. She gets there on her own anyway I don’t need her getting easier access to those things.”

“Kay, so what’d Pete get?” He asked.

“Meet a Girl named Charlie,” He muttered a soft damn it. “Got asked out randomly by some dude,” I could hear him laughing. “Got asked for a quick fuck by the same guy when he told him know. That’s ten up from you.” There was a soft damn it from him. “Sorry.” I muttered lightly before hanging up on him not ready to hear his ranting that I was helping Pete cheat with the whole thing.

“Do you have any messages because I got tons.” Looking at my phone I shook my head placing it back into my sweater pocket where it would stay the whole way to Phoenix. “A lot of them are from Jessica. Yeah.” He muttered sarcastically laughing. “She’s feeding my dog?!” he screamed eyes wide. “Why?!” he yelled at me. “Why must you put him through that torture?” He screamed at me waving his arms around wildly.

“Because she does it even when I don’t ask her to, and she does a good job.” He stopped.

“She does it all the time?” He whispered as people looked at us startled from the out burst.

“Yeah she just feeds him and takes care of him.” He nodded lightly. “And he’s still alive and healthy.” I finished as he bobbed his head.

“True.” He whispered. “She doesn’t touch my underwear does she?” I shrugged lightly, a bit disturbed by the thought. “I need new undies.” He whispered clicking his tongue. “’Cause I’m not touching the ones back home anymore.” Rolling my eyes I nodded.

“Fine.” I sighed glancing back at my phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
BEING PROCESSED

comment please.
Thrid update in one day. I'm on Fire!
Comment please. :)