Status: Just Writing this fantasy so I don't forget it one day. If peoplel like it that's cool too.

Starting Over

Hokage

Birds chirped and the breeze whispered gently in the tree tops, as the four of them trotted through the forest surrounding Konoha. Xavier had been so anxious to get his training started, but now he felt some hesitation. Will I be good enough? What kind of stuff will I learn? What will it be like to be around other kids? He followed silently behind his aunt.

“You know what Xavier?” Gai spoke cheerfully looking around and walking in his odd strides, due to his brace. Xavier looked up at him adjusting his pack. “Konoha is know as the ninja village hidden in the leaf. Because the first hokage strategically built it to be hidden by all this forest. Not only that but it also sits at the base of a mountain where we have the hokage monument. It has all the faces of the hokage carved on it. Pretty neat eh?” Gai smiled brightly and gave a thumbs up.

“Whats a hokage?” Xavier asked and Gais face fell.

“Y-you don't know what a hokage is?” Gai questioned in disbelief. Xavier shook his head. “Well Xavier let me tell you, I happen to know a lot about these things.” He smiled and nodded his head. Kakashi and Vivi just watched half interested. “A Hokage is the leader of our village. They look out for everyone and keep the peace over the land, not to mention they are considered to be only the most powerful ninja.”

“Whoa is that who's gonna train me?” Xavier asked wide eyed.

“N-no, no,” Vivian giggled. “The Hokage is much too busy for that.” Kakashi turned his head and raised an eyebrow, shrugging he looked away. “There are many other very capable ninja to help you. I'm sure though, one day when you meat the Hokage they wouldn't mind giving you a few pointers.”

“W-well now I wouldn't say that Vivi,” Gai chimed in. “Xavier if you want the Hokage to train you I'm sure he wouldn't mind just ask him.” Gai smiled and then laughed. “Right Kakashi, you wouldn't mind?”

“W-hat?” Vivian stopped in her tracks jaw dropping.

“Kakashi you're the most powerful ninja!” Xavier exclaimed jogging up to stand next to him. He looked up at him in awe.

“Weell I wouldn't say that Xavier. I'm strong but I don't think I deserve the title of Hokage.”

“So you're not hokage?” Vivian questioned.

“Don't be modest Kakashi.” Gai clapped him on the back. “Yeah did I forget to mention that last night? Ah there was just so much to talk about.” Gai rubbed the back of his head nervously.

“Yeah well... that was a pretty big thing to miss Gai,” she stuck her tong out at him. He laughed nervously in response.

“Well anyways, I'm sure old Kakashi here wouldn't mind showing you a thing or two Xavier. But I just have to let you know that I currently have out done Kakashi in many competitions. I currently hold the most wins with 55 to 54. Not to brag or anything but it takes superior ninja skills to master such physical and mental feats. So if you want to ask me to train, I'm here any time.” He looked down at Xavier only to find him up with Kakashi asking him questions. Gais face fell. That Kakashi always acting so trendy and hip.

“I'm just glad you finally got ahead Gai,” Vivian wrapped her arms around him from behind and squeezed gently before walking on. Gai smiled warmly at her in return.

“I sure missed you Vivi. I'm glad you're back.” he smiled. Vivi nodded in response.

“I'll just put it this way. I don't like to be called Hokage I'm just doing all the duties and paper work until someone more worthy comes along.” Kakashi smiled. “But yes Xavier I wouldn't mind training with you every now and then.”

“Damn that's so cool! Wh-what kind of stuff should I be doing to get ready?”

“Don't worry about that yet Xavier. When we get you settled in I'll have a test planned that will tell me what level you're at physically and mentally. From there you'll be put in to class, and given a teacher who will show you the ropes. Not to mention your aunt here, is the lord of one of the strongest and most renown ninja clans in the villages history.”

“Really Vivi? Does that mean I'm part of the clan too?”

“Do you want to be Xavier?” She questioned unsure. He nodded his head vigorously.

“It's not just a title there's a lot of responsibility being an Ongaku. Not to mention being part of the head family. There's lots of personalized jutsu and training you'll need outside of the academy. It's hard work.”

“I want to be an Ongaku!” He crossed his arms stubbornly. Something in that desire and determination made Vivian feel inspired.

“Ok then Xavier I declare that you are an Ongaku!”

“Yes! This is gonna be awesome!” Xavier felt hopeful about his situation. The most powerful ninja said he was going to train me and now I get to learn secret stuff and be part of the most powerful family in this village. I'm gonna do my best. I can't fail.