Status: New Co-Write!

Dangerous Fascination

004

"Hey, Zara!" Liam said once our lecture was over. We had just sat through two hours of pure nonsense, and the last thing I wanted was for Liam to bother me. "I was uh, wondering if you'd like to get some coffee with me?" He offered sweetly, his left hand rubbing the nape of his neck shyly as he focused on his shoes. Liam had always been shy, and I felt kind of bad for him. But everyone said he was strange, and I believed them. Liam wasn't your ordinary guy, he was cute, sure, but he wasn't special.

"Oh..." I trailed off slightly, looking past him, being careful not to make eye contact. "Sure, Liam. Why not?" I laughed, making him smile and look up at me with his chocolate brown eyes that could put a puppy to shame. I had never noticed his eyes before, they were beautiful. Liam offered me his hand and I nodded to myself, taking his warm hand in to my own. I couldn't help but smile as his hand engulfed mine.

"You can sit in my car while I go fetch the coffee, the shop I go to is always busy at this time of day." He mumbled, leading me to his car. I got in to the passenger side and he got in to the drivers seat, offering me another smile. I smiled shyly and tucked my hair behind my ear, putting on my safety belt, not knowing what his driving was like.

The car roared to life once Liam turned the key and he drove away carefully, probably aware that he had a passenger. But something was off, he wasn't talking much and he was insanely focused on the road. "Liam?" I asked. "You okay?" I reached for his hand, which was resting on the gear stick. He exhaled loudly and held my hand.

Liam turned to look at me at a red light and forced a smile, nodding. But I knew something was off. He turned in to town, and found a parking space, grabbing something from the pocket in his door. "Okay Zar, I'll be back soon. Hot chocolate, right?" He asked. How did he know my usual order? I nodded shyly and undid my safety belt. He nodded and walked off in to the coffee shop. I looked around the car, seeing duct tape in the back. Why would he need duct tape? What a strange thing to keep in the car.

After about fifteen minutes, Liam returned, handing me my hot chocolate. "Here you go, doll." He mumbled, not looking in to my eyes at all. This was strange behaviour, because usually, Liam would always take the time to flirt. I took a sip of the hot beverage and began to cough, something getting caught in my throat. I coughed again, putting my hot chocolate on the dashboard. Liam grinned devilishly and followed my actions, starting the car and backing out of town to a quiet corner that nobody else could have possibly known about.

"L-Liam, help." I wheezed, suddenly feeling drowsy, still trying to cough. Liam shook his head and reached for the duct tape, my eyes widening. "Liam, please!" I gasped for breath, trying to fight off the affect of whatever was happening to me. He must of slipped something in to my drink... Liam placed a soft kiss to my lips before placing the duct tape over my mouth, making me panic. I tried to get my breathing back to normal but my vision was starting to get darker and darker, until eventually, I couldn't fight against it. Liam got out of his seat and grabbed me, pulling me over the driving console, opening the trunk.

Oh my God. He was kidnapping me.

Throwing me in, Liam shut the trunk behind him, chuckling to himself as he got back in to the car, knowing I couldn't fight. I fucking hated Liam before, but now, I loathed him. On the way to where ever we were going, I managed to get my breathing back to normal before passing out in the most uncomfortable position.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, don't look at me like that. This is really late, and I'm sorry. But voila! Zara got kidnapped, this is where the drama starts. Esther, over to you!

All the love as always,
Effy x