Status: New Co-Write!

Dangerous Fascination

005

“So now that we have decided on what I am wearing tomorrow night and have done no study. I think it is time I got home.” I smiled down at my blonde haired friend that was throwing her shoes back into her wardrobe half heartedly. Briarne and I had spent the last several hours talking about what I was going to wear on my date with Ed. On several occasions I had tried to tell her that we had work to do but she didn’t care too wrapped up in trying to piece together the best outfit for me in her mind.

“Hey what’s more important here Collette? You’re study that you can do later or your date with the guy you have been pining over for months?”

“They’re both pretty important. It’s kinda hard to choose which one,” Briarne scoffed before bending down and throwing a shoe at me. A squeal left my lips as I tried to dodge the moving object. “Okay, okay. The date. The date.” I laughed.

“That’s better,” the blonde smile cheekily before straightening herself out. “So do you want me to call you a taxi?”

“Bri, I live like five minutes away I am sure I will be fine to walk. It’s not that late yet.” an unsure look spread across her face. The blonde was never fond of me walking the streets of London at night no matter what time it is. Chuckling I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her in a hug. “I’ll be fine… how about I talk to you on the phone until I get to my front door?”

“I’d like that. At least I’d know you were alright,” letting go of her I smiled thanking her again for the shoes she had leant to me for tomorrow night. Grabbing my books and shoving them into my canvas bag I pulled my phone out flashing it at her causing her to smile widely. Turning I walked toward the door, pulling it open and stepping out onto the street. Quickly I punched in her number and hit call my shoes clicking lightly on the asphalt as I crossed the road.

“Hello.”

“Hello,” I couldn’t help but laugh at how silly this felt but if it kept my friend from worrying I would do it. The two of us talked about anything and everything as I walked along the street before coming to the end and taking a left onto my street.

“I’m nearly home,” I assured her which in turn made her answer with good. Once I stood on my doorstep I bid her goodbye and hung up the device fishing around for my key in my bag. Placing the object in the door I turned it before grasping the knob and turning it my door falling open.

Sighing I stepped inside pushing the door closed as I kicked my shoes off pulling my bag from my shoulder and letting it drop onto the ground beside my shoes. Running my fingers through my hair I walked toward my kitchen to grab a glass of water. However I came up short when I heard something shatter, turning I went to see what it was but that was when the lights went out.

I didn’t even have a chance to think before my arms were pulled behind my back harshly a piercing pain running through my shoulders at the harshness. Automatically I tried to fight the person that had grabbed hold of me. That was until a cloth was pressed to my face filling my face with a strong acidic scent, strong alcohol, I knew what it was instantly and tried to fight it but it wasn’t long before fatigue washed over me.

“Don’t fight it Love,” his words were smooth, calm and familiar. He held me as my energy faded and my thoughts became blurry.

Harry

Was the last thing I thought before blackness overtook me.

—-


I woke disorientated, my mind was fuzzy, there was a bitter taste on my tongue and my body didn’t feel like my own. I had no idea how long I had been passed out and I didn’t know where I was. I felt a soft sheeted mattress underneath me, a comfort in this strangeness. The darkness was unsettling every hair on my body stood on end and my heart pounded in my ears. I needed water to rid the taste on my tongue and stop the scratchy feeling as I swallowed. As I lay on the mattress I tried to concentrate and remember what happened last night. That was before I heard movement outside the room I had been placed in. A light creaking noise alerted me that the door was opening. Quickly I closed my eyes and pretended to still be passed out.

The shoes clicked on the ground before a scraping sound filled my ears. I tried not to jump when a warm, calloused hand came in contact with my cheek. It was a male, I could tell by the largeness of his hand as well as the harsh feeling of them on my skin.

“You’ve always been pretty luv, but like this you are angelic,” I suppressed a shudder as his finger continued to caress my cheek. It was Harry who was sitting beside me, Harry who was touching me. It was Harry who had stolen me from my home and bought me here. I wanted to scream and shout, I wanted to scratch his eyes out ruin his face till he was unrecognisable. His caressing stopped thankfully, but was replaced by his lips on my forehead.

That was when I snapped my eyes open. I kept my mouth closed when all I wanted to do was yell. My eyes were trained on the doorway, my one escape. That was until someone moved to stand in front of it. His brown hair was long and shaggy, I couldn’t make out much of him considering he was more of a silhouette.

“Looks like she’s awake Haz,”

“Louis?”my words crackled at the dryness of my throat. He stepped forward before his blue eyes shot behind my head and his movements ceased. “Harry what’s going on?” he stepped away before crouching down so his eyes met mine, a smile was spread across his face as his fingers tucked stray strands of hair behind my ear.

“Would you like something to drink, something to eat?” he dodged the question. Looking at him I didn’t say anything but still he turned to Louis. “Could you bring Colette a drink and some food Lou, she doesn’t sound too good.” the brunette nodded his head before turning and walking out of the room leaving me and my kidnapper alone.

The two of us sat in silence for a few moments before the male beside me got up from his chair and walked over flicking the light on. Squinting I shielded my eyes at the sudden harshness.

“Sorry,” he quickly apologised as I heard him hurry over to me, one of his hands grabbing mine and pulling it away from my eyes. Quickly I ripped my hand from his. “What have you done?” I asked even though my voice still sounded terrible I tried to be as hard as I could.

“What do you mean?” he was pulling the oblivious trick and it caused my blood to simmer.

“Don’t play stupid. Where am I? Why the fuck did you break into my home?” the curly haired male tsked at me an unfamiliar look spreading across his face. “Don’t click your fucking tongue at me!” my voice broke causing my to cough.

“Colette, I really don’t like when you swear. It’s not an attractive habit,” he said his eyes staring into mine.

“What the hell were you expecting? Me to be all calm and understanding at the fact that you fucking stole me from my own home!” I snapped wincing at the sound of my voice.

“I knew you wouldn’t have been all calm about it but I never would’ve thought you were capable of such a foul mouth.”

“Well surprise…” my words evaporated when I heard a blood curdling scream. A sadistic smile spread across the curly haired males lips.

“Looks like Zara’s awake,” he chuckled getting to his feet and walking toward the door.

There was another one?

I wasn’t the only one taken?

How many more are there?

What are their plans?

My stomach knotted tightly at the thoughts that filled my mind. Looking up I heard Harry’s name be called and he walked out of the room pulling it closed behind him. Quickly I flung my blankets off and went to hurry out of the door but came up short when I was pulled off my feet. Turning my head I looked down and saw that medium sized chain was padlocked around my ankle where my anklet used to be, the chain trailed back to the bed frame constricting to the bed and this room.

No escape.

A scream built in my chest as tears blurred my vision.

“FUCK YOU HARRY STYLES!” I screamed causing my throat to sting before letting my sobs fall from my lips and tears spill onto my cheeks as I allowed my emotions to spill out. This was a nightmare I wanted to wake up from but couldn’t
♠ ♠ ♠
ANNNNDDDD here it is! Dramatic much hehe. I thought I would do some from where she wakes up after being knocked out and what was going on with her. Will she get out??? That is the question? Over to you now Effy my dear. Have fun

Till next time
Cheers Esther :)