Sequel: Deeply Bound

Simple Affair

Long Hours

Josh is still working a lot of hours in his second job. During the week he is away maybe two or three evenings, and I can bet that every weekend he is working. Tonight, I find myself at home after a full day at the office and I just finished a simple meal, a bacon egg and cheese sandwich, having breakfast for dinner is so yummy. It is going to be a long evening alone; I am just lazing in my black leather recliner watching television in the living room when my phone lights up with a message.
“Hey Jordan, are you there?” I can’t help but smile; he’s my secret man. Maybe tonight won’t be so dull after all.
I reply, “Hey Devon, yes, I was just about to message you. What’s up?”
“I just want to ask you something, and I hope it doesn’t come off as creepy.”
“Go ahead, ask away.”
“I was wondering if I could have one of your pictures for my friend’s photo collection. I’ll understand if you say no.”
I already know what he wants with my photo. Men, always the same. I pretend to be oblivious and say, “Sure, I think most of them are already public anyway. Take whichever one you like. Just please don’t use it as an avatar.”
“No, I just want a photo of you for my personal collection. I know it’s crossing a line, but you’re stunning.”
His compliment melts my heart. Who doesn’t love hearing something like that? “Thank you, my hot cowboy.”
He responds, “Blushing here. I have to ask, though, because I still don’t get it. Do you find me attractive? Was it my profile picture that caught your attention?”
“Yes, you’re quite a catch. Your profile picture definitely intrigued me.”
“So, you’ve seen all my pictures. You know that I have a bit of extra weight. I’m working on losing it, though. Does that change anything for you?”
“Devon, I like what I see. A little bit of padding doesn’t make a difference. I actually lost thirty pounds myself over the course of a year, so I understand the struggle. All I did was count calories, and now I’m at a normal BMI.”
Devon replies, “My spouse uses my weight as an excuse to avoid intimacy. It’s been three years since we’ve been intimate. I know it’s too much information, but there you have it. I said it."
Normally, I would think that statement is an exaggeration, maybe implying a once-a-month kind of situation. But with Devon, he’s always been honest, and I’ve never caught him in a lie. I have a sinking feeling that it’s true. “Oh, my poor guy. Seriously? I can’t even begin to imagine. I get frustrated after just a week. Wow.”
Devon responds, “I know, it’s my issue, not yours. She loves me, but she’s much older than me, and well, it’s just not something she wants anymore. We’re more like roommates who get along rather than anything else.”
That’s a tough situation. Should I cross that line? It’s harmless, we’re friends. “If I were there, I’d give you some. Isn’t that what friends are for?” I add a playful tongue-sticking-out emoticon to make it clear that I’m not entirely serious, unsure of whether he wants to take this further. He stays silent for a moment, and I guess it’s just his flirtatious nature and nothing more. I definitely crossed the line.
Finally, I received a message from him, “You have no idea what you do to me. Looking at your pictures makes me aroused. I want you so badly. Care to guess what I’m doing right now.”
My instincts were right. Who asks for pictures? Oh man, what should I say? Deep down, I’m turned on by it, wishing I could be there to fulfill his desires. My older man, and here I thought I was being inappropriate just moments ago.
I respond playfully, “I know exactly what you’re doing right now. Should I cheer you on or something?” I include a smiley face. It’s fun to know someone is pleasuring themselves to your photos. I leaned back in my recliner, waiting for his response.
Devon once again takes his time to answer, likely caught up in his own pleasure. I’m getting so aroused that I’ll have to use a couple of fingers myself soon. Just the thought of it has me soaking wet.
Finally, Devon replies, “You have no idea what you do to me, girl. Well, now you do. And I bet you can guess what I use your photos for.”
I’m flattered. If I were there, it could have been passionate lovemaking. I wish I could touch him and experience his passion. We’re separated by borders and thousands of miles. Maybe it’s for the best, keeping us both honest.
I joke, “Are you finished already? That was quick.” I chuckle at my own comment. My man just unloaded to me.
“Ha-ha, you’re too funny. I’d go again and again if I had you. Anyway, I have to go for now. Talk to you later.”
“Bye Devon” I put the phone down, God I am soaked and need my own release, so my hands proceed into my pants to touch my small wet lips, my clit is hot and swollen. I imagine Devon on top of me with that handsome face and those passionate brown eyes staring into my blue eyes. I imagine him holding his length and being gentle at first and easing it in. I press my palm against my button, and with an index finger in my opening and middle finger on the other spot, I massage myself and close my eyes. Devon talking to me while he was at it, pressing his swell inside and closing his eyes with each slow but controlled thrust, he is careful not to lose his own release before I get my own. I imagine that he is asking me to come for him and I get my release.