Sequel: Deeply Bound

Simple Affair

The Fine Line

Devon and I have started to walk a fine line. He is running through my head, I can’t get him out, it’s like high school all over again with this guilty obsession of ours. Our conversations are not just sexual; it’s about everything that is going on in our lives. He has become my closest friend and knows pretty well all of my thoughts; my hopes and dreams and I have learned of his own personal goals. God, I keep thinking to myself, if we had met in real life, before we got tangled in our current relationships, things would be different if I had been with someone that I could be as opened to as I am with him.
This morning, I’m at my office desk, diligently working when I receive a message from him. “Hey, good morning. I hope your day is going well. Just wanted to let you know that I had to take care of myself before work.”
I read the message on my phone, and it brought a smile to my face. I reply, “Hey, good morning. I bet you’re feeling pretty pleased with yourself today. I wish I were there to share in the pleasure.”
“I can imagine you enjoying it. I’m well-endowed and skilled at pleasing. I particularly enjoy going down on a woman.”
His message makes me squirm in my office chair. I glance around to make sure my co-workers aren’t around, and all I see are the dull grey walls of cubicles. I let out a sigh as desire starts to build, and I say, “I know I would enjoy it. God, I want it right now. Sometimes I’m glad I wasn’t born a man because I get mine too easily, and I can be quite greedy. I would pin you down, climb on top, and satisfy myself before you could get yours.”
He responds with a growl,” Jordan, I’m practically pre-ejaculating at my desk here. I can’t get up right now.”
“Sorry, I suppose it’s easier for us girls to hide it.” I know I’m wearing a foolish smile on my face. I can’t help it, and I think it’s because he’s a little older. He’s more open with his emotions and more in tune with mine.
“I once had a relationship with a coworker. I know, a bad idea, right? Well, one day, she went under my desk and gave me a blowjob. Just as she was doing that, the boss walked in.”
There’s his dirty side coming out. I respond, “Oh my god, did you guys get caught?”
“No, the keyboard tray was enough to hide her.”
Wow, I’m picturing it right now. If I were in that situation, I think I’d be terrified and would probably shit my pants (not literally, just hypothetically). “Oh man! That’s intense. I could never do that. I’d be too chicken.”
He quickly replies, "Ah, that's too bad. You could have come over and helped me out right now.”
“I would, but not at your work.” I think very few ever see this side of him, but I am flattered to be able to see it and that excites me. I get the impression that his family and friends see him as a squeaky clean up front, honest man. I can be a shy person but with him he is starting to push my own boundaries. It’s not in a bad way, I don’t feel pressured, I enjoy it because in some weird way I am now starting to feel more daring and confident in myself.
“Jordan, one day I would love to meet you. Maybe at one of my book signings or we could go out for a coffee?”
“I would really like that. Perhaps you could visit me here.”
Devon had mentioned during the summer that his novel is set on the Northwest coast of the United States and the West Coast of Canada. He had plans to travel there for some book research and experience the actual locations. Although he hadn’t given a definite date, the idea starts to take shape as he suggests, “Maybe I could change my trip from Victoria to Ottawa. Would you be interested in that?”
“I would be interested. We need to carefully consider and plan everything.”
Devon replies, “I don’t have any vacation time this year, so it would most likely happen in the New Year.”
“Okay, that gives us time. We can see where this goes. You know how I feel about you. It wouldn’t be too difficult to arrange. You could fly in, meet me at work, and we could spend time together during the day. I’m right in the heart of the city. We could even explore the sights if you’d like.” My heart races at the thought of being with him.
“You have no idea how much I would love that.” His comment brings a smile to my face, but at the same time, it scares me because I know deep down that I would cross that line with him and betray my marriage. Do I really want this? My heart desperately longs for it…
♠ ♠ ♠
Follow me on:

Twitter @AuthorCRMisty

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCRMisty/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel