Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Thirteen

I almost dropped the glass in my hand. Harry snatched it quickly. I flashed him a small smile and turned to Pia. She walked over to Liam and shut the door behind him. Liam waved at me and I felt mysef lock up with tension. Harry stiffened next to me.

"I need a drink." I said, mainly to myself. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed the vodka that was pushed up against the wall.

I poured myself a glass and watched as Pia let frat boys enter her average sized house. I didn't realize that music was thrumming loudly or the mass of bodies flesh against each other.

"The night belongs to you." A loud voice ripped through my ear and I looked up.

Green eyes.

My voice was gone. Abandoned me and left me to relearn how to talk.

What he seemed to do to me.

"Does it?" I asked, turning my back on the party and pressing the small of my back against the lip of the counter.

"You're by far the most gorgeous girl here, you do what you want to these men. The things you coud do." He hummed in my ear, lips tickling my cheek, breath hot on my neck.

My cheeks were buning with a type of desire I couldn't place.

The sensation in my stomach made my whole body shiver with nerves.

"Is that so?" I asked. I looked away,sipping from my drink, letting the undertone of alcohol burn my throat. Harry's body was so close to mine, his heart beat racing with my own.

"Oh yes." Harry traced his fingers over my lips, bringing his hand to cup my face.

"I think you have me mixed up with someone." My voice was so hoarse I didn't even recognize it. Harry grinned and stepped back.

"Do I?" He sipped from his drink. I needed to look away and distract myself from his burning green eyes.

"I should go." I whispered and pushed myself off the counter. Harry's large fingers wrapped around my wrist.

"Lets go outside." I barley heard him but I let him lead me to the back door and out to the backyard.

We sat down on a small swinging bench and I felt the steadiness in my legs slowly come back.

"Why are you such a mystery?" Harry faced me and I could tell he was serious, not the seducing flirt he was inside.

"Some mysteries arent meant to be solved." I said softly.

Harrys eyebrows raised slightly but his expression didn't falter.

"Well maybe some mysteries have to be cracked by the right person." I felt a soft breath escape my lips and my pulse quickened and the feeling in my stomach took ove my control.

"Hmm." I said. It was the only thing I could say because I was afraid that if I opened my mouth, they would end up on Harrys lips.

"You seemed to have done something to me and I can't shake you from my thoughts." Harry touched my cheek so softly, I felt the vulnerability radiating off of him.

"I guess I have that impact." I regained the composure that left me hours ago and pressed my lips against his quickly. His arms gribbed the tuck of skin on my waist. His mouth was firm against mine, his lips.

His tongue sweeed over mine and electricity burned my veins. My stomach was churning into knots.

I was breaking at the seams.

I was on fire.

My heart was racing to catch up to the fiercness of his kiss.

His arms pressed me closer to him and I felt the thrum of his heart beat against my chest.

His skin was warm to touch, heat spilling throuch my body.

He pushed my back aginst the seat of the bench and his body hovered over mine. He broke away.

"I've wanted to do that since the moment P introduced us at the wedding." He smiled. A sincere, beautiful smile.

"Ev!" I heard Pias voice break through the silence and Harry stood up quickly and I sat up. Pia turned the corner.

Her eyes betrayed her suspicion.

"Um, Liam, he's looking for you." She glanced between us and I wanted to murder her. Harry cast me a concerned and confused look.

1

2

3

seconds and I felt the anger grow in Harry's gaze.

"I have to go."I said. He nodded. Ran a hand through his hair and clenched his jaw.

"Ok."

And the anger in his voice was enough to tear my heart out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you have questions or who you want Everly to be with!(:
But I have a hug twist coming

xoxoxo all the love
Caydancd