Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Sixteen

I had never been to a fancy restaurant. My nerves were running high as the mint blue dress I decided to steal from Pia clung to my skin in the most revealing fashion. It reached the high mid of my thigh, lace drawing the cut into a sweatheart neckline. I was almost shocked at how tiny it was. But Pia wore tinh and I had nothing towear. I stole a pair of off white lace stilettos and a black leather jacket that was mine.

I kept the rich dark strands of my hair in a braid down my back and drapped it over my shoulder. Louis covered fo me as I snuck out, the rain thank fully stopping so I could walk to the restaurant without ruining my clothes.

I tugged my jakcet tight to my chest, the wind enjoying the bitter chill it pressed against my skin. My fingers were frozen by the time I reached the restaurant. My ankles hurt and I needed to sit down.

Even though it wasa few blocks from my neighborhood, I was irritated that Liam couldn't have picked me up. I rubbed my face, trying to bring heat back to my cheeks.

"'Ello, 'ow may I 'elp you?" A man with an accent I couldnt place greeted me at the door with menus locked into his meaty fingers.

"Uh...um, I'm here with Liam Payne." I said. He nodded.

"Vright thees way."He turned, directing me down an aisle of booths until we reached the most secluded one in the room. Liam stood up as soon as I came into view. He pulle me into a hug.

"Hey, gorgeous."His lips found my cheek, lingering there for a moment too long.

"Ehem." The man cleared his throat and I took my seat.

"'Ere are your menoos." And he was gone, leaving us with the warm lighting and the soft pitter patter of a fresh fall of rain.

"That color suits you." Liam said. I laughed.

"Thank you." I bowed my head slightly.

"Can you believe we're seniors?" Liam asked. I pinched my eyebrows together.

"Yeah. It's been like four months." I said breathily.

"I guess." I nodded.

"I'm sorry-" A buzzing from Liams pocket interrupted his sentence and he looked at me apologetically. I shrugged and he stood up, walking away from the table. I sighed and pulled my phone out.

The minutes seemed to tick by while Liam was away. I shooed the waitress away three times until I saw his broad shouders coming my way.

"That took forever, I know I'm sorry." He slid back into the booth and snatched my hands, holding them in his grip.

"It's ok." I smiled. He squeezed my hands softly then let them go.

"Shall we order?"He held the menu up. I nodded and scnned the food selection one mor time and decided on a Caesar Salad.

***

His fingers kept my hand warm as we walked back to my house. Liam laced his strong hand with mine and held me close.

"Thank you so much." I said once I saw my house.

"Of course." Liam made me look at him, his eyes burning desired holes in my skin. I felt the similiar sensation in my stomach.

Lim brought a hand to my face, tracing his fingers over the outline of my jaw, my lips. I shuddered, realizing I wanted his touch so badly.

I tugged my bottom lip into my mouth and dropped my gaze to the floor.

And then his lips were on mine, his hands pulling my face towards his. It was a soft kiss at first, warming my senses. His tongue sweeped over my lips, breaking my boundaries, breaking my composure.

I was burning with desire.

His hands fell to my waist and up my jacket, touching the bare skin from my low cut dress. A gasp escaped my lips and I felt Liam smile against the pressure.

My fingers itched to touch him, but they were frozen in place.

A crack of thunder and a shuddering fall of rain seperated us. I broke away quickly, a laugh slipping from my mouth. Liam smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye, beautiful." He ran a hand across his forehead and turned. I couldn't fight the grin on my face as I walked inside my house, dripping wet from the shower of rain.

"Young lady." The crackly, broken voice of my father tore the smile o my face and drained all the blood from my body. I looked up, my eyes locking on a face I wasn't ready to see.

"Hey, Everly."

And I think I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh k so yeah.
Enjoy

xoxoxo all the love
caydance