Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty

"Harry! Wait!" I called, pushing out the door. Harry stood at the crub, his hands shoved in the pockets of his skin tight black jeans. His body slowly turned to face me nd his eyes locked onto mine. The uncontrollable of desire swept over me, taking me breath away.

I walked up to him slowly, taking in every inch of oxygen I coud possibly get. Harry didnt move. He stared at me in the most nerving way.

"Please, dont go." I croaked. My thraot was dry and my knees were shaking. Hary blinked, slipped his fingers from his pockets and gently touched his hands to my waist. I bit my lip. I couldnt concentrate.

"Don't bite your lip." Harry growled in my ear. I immediately dropped the tender skin from my teeth.

Harrys hands grasped my waist firmly an pulled me against him. My head was buzzing and breathing seemed to have fallen from my abilities.

"God I want you so bad. " Harry's lip brushed my ear. I felt my body heat up with electricity.

"Fuck, I need you, Everly." His voice was full of desire, burning my senses.

His fingers tilted my face up to his, and he pressed his lips onto mine, sweeping his tongue acros mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, tugging on his lip ring with my teeth.

For a moment, I forgot we were standing on a curb, in front of people. Harry pressed his hips against mine. I tangled my hands in his hair. I was lost.

I was taking in drug that seemed to never let me go.

I was burning with desire.

Harry pulled away from me suddenly, staring at me as if I had just committed a crime. I blinked, my lips tingling from his touch.

"Come to my place." He whispered. I felt the surge of butterflies in my stomach. Harry didn't leave me time to answer. Harry took my good hand and pulled me to his car.

His lips attatched to mine as soon as he shut the car door. my back was pressed against the door pannel and his body hung over mine.

I ran my hands over his bare arms, tracing the tattoos. I slipped one hand under his shirt, feeling each curve of his abdomen.

The sensation he gave me didn't do anything to help my nerves. I felt his fingers on my stomach. A sigh escaped my lips. Harry bit down on the soft skin on my lower lip, a moan fall from his mouth.

I didn't want this to ever end.

Until my goddmaned phone started to belt out lyrics to Photograph, signifying that someone was calling me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to the reader who commented, you know who you are(;
Again,comment please!

Who likes Photograph by Ed Sheeran!??(:

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie