Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-One

"Fuck."I hissed. Harry leaned back, watching me reach for my phone. Every inch o my body begged to kiss him again. I looked at the caller id. Liam. Guilt seeped into my core. I had forgotten about Liam.

I swiped my thumb across the answer button. I took a deep breath, hearing Liam softly whisper my name on the other side of the line.

"Hi." I was still breathless from Harry's fierce kiss. I couldn't seem to look him in the eye as his intense green orbs studied my body.

"Where are you? I'm at your house and there's police here and stuff." My stomach dropped.

"What?"I felt my voice rising, the panic in my voice causing Harry to grab my hand.

"I'll be right there"I said, hanging up. I looked at Harry. My body tingled with anxiety.

"Take me home. Theres something going on." I said urgently. Harry hesitated,then ignited the car. I tapped my fingers on the window,trying to fight back the feeling of nausea burn my stomach.

"Is everything ok?"Harry asked after awhile of silence that seemed to be tearing us apart. I shook my head.

We pulled into my neighborhood and I heard the clear sound of sirens and the flash of vibrant blue and red lights.

"Oh my god." I whispered as my house came into view. Three police cars surrounded my front yard. I saw Liams car and I saw Pia standing next to him. Before Harry could stop the car, I popped the door open and ran out, my shoes hitting the gravel.

I hurried past Liam and up to the closest Police officer. I grabbe his arm, turning him to look at me. Shock was plastered on his face for the faintest moment.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded. The policeman crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at me.

"Look here kid, we cant have you teens medling in our business. Please step aside." He had a deep voice, one that could pass for a commercial broadcaster.

"This is my home!" I shouted. The policeofficer blinked.

"Oh, you're the punks sister?"

"Yes, now pease tell me whats going on!" In answer, two policemen came out of the front door, dragging Louis with them. He struggled against their strength, using every swear word known to man. They smashed his face onto the hood of the car, cuffing his hands behind his back.

"He is our prime suspect in drug retail. We think he may be the source as to which people are getting their drugs." The policeman said.

"No! Louis isn't like that!" I begged. I watched as they shoved him into one of the cars.

"Ma'am, he is at the top of the drug chain, involved in multiple murders consisting of people he sold to." I thought I was frozen in place. The words seemed to control me. I stared at the police cars as they drove away.

I wanted to throw up.

I wanted to scream.

I didn't know what you do.

I dropped my head, bringing my good hand to my face. A sob racked my body. My legs couldnt hold my weight any more and I dropped to the hard gravel.

A hand slid up my back, around my neck, pulling me towards the saftey of his arms.

"It's ok. I'm here." Liams voice. Good. I needed Liam. He was good and I needed good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry the chapter hav been short!! We've both been super busy,trying to get you guys something to read. Next chapter will b longer!!
Thank you to the people who have commented! Loads of love
Again, please comment(:

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance and Catie