Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-two

"How's come he never told me?"I asked Liam, curled up in his lap with his protective arms around me. Liam sighed and I closed my eyes. They stung from the flow of tears that wouldn't stop.

"Maybe he was trying to protect you." Pia suggested, sitting on the bean-bag next to my dresser. I shook my head.

"Why was he involved in murders?" I pushed myself away from Liam and crossed my legs underneath me. I groaned and dropped my head in my hands.

"God, Eve, theres so much I have to tell you." Liam whispered. I blinked, tugging on my lip.

"Then tell me!" I urged. Liam nodded and took my hands.

"He is an awful guy. He has committed murders on insiders for the leader of the drug retail. Louis is the Leaders "hit man" you could say. He does his dirty work." Liam paused. My blood was cold and I could hear my pulse beating louder and louder.

"Louis started in about 2 years ago, working his way up the ranks. One guy he supervised a murder to is guy named Niall Horan. Niall wouldn't pay the Leader. Wouldn't pay for the drugs. Louis warned him and threatned him. Niall still wouldn't pay. So, the Leader sent him to do what he does best. Kill. And kill he did." Liam watched me for a few minutes.

My body was shaking with incomprehensible rage.

"I'm sure you know who Niall is, he went to your school." Pia nodded, her eyes bugging out of her head.

"Who is this "Leader"?"I asked,finally finding my voice. Liam shook his head.

"No one know him but Louis and the guy thats right behind him in the ranks." Liam ran his hand over my back gently. I looked at Pia.

"How do you know all this?" Pia asked. Liam looked from me to her and back at me.

"Research."Liam cleared his throat and stood up.

"I have to go. Call me." Liam planted a kiss on my forehead. I grabbed his hand before he could escape.

"Thank you for staying." I whispered. He smiled and pulled himself away. Pia moved to sit ext to me on my bed. She wrapped her arms tight around me.

"What am I gonna do?" I whimpered. Pia placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You have to live. But I think it might be best if you let go of Harry and Liam. I don't trust them." I sighed. I couldn't do that-at least not right now, and Pia knew that.

I had to figure out my feelings. I had to see Louis. I had to ammend my relationship with my father. I needed my mom back. I needed to be ok.

But I wasnt ok.

And I didnt think Id ever be ok again.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO LOUIS!!!!
Who do you think is the Leader?
Comment your thoughts(:
Also, whats your guys' favorite 1d songs?(:

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie