Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-three

"It's like organized crime." Zayn said after Pia explained what happened.

"Louis wasnt in the mafia." I snapped. My father had been gone since Louis arrest. Pia and Zayn had been staying with me to keep me company.

"Look, Everly," Zayn rested his elbows on the wooden table n hel his hand out. "Drug cartel and murder is basically spelling out Mafia. That shit is real.Whether you choose to believe it or not." Zayn grabbed a french fry and popped it into his mouth.

I coiled up defensively. Anger flared up in my chest.

"I believe it Zayn" I snapped, forcing myself to stand up. Pia glared at me.

"Sit down."She hissed. I turned to her, leaning in close.

"No. I cant handle you guys accusing my brother of the mafia. I need you guys to leave my house right now." I was beyond mad. I felt betrayed.

Zayn scoffed and stood up.

"Well, if you're gonna be a bitch and defend your murderous brother, I'll gadly leave. I'm sick of you constantly being the victim. You need to grow up. Like seriously. Not the growing up you think your doing by having a boyfriend and a side fuck. News flash, thats not growing up. So, when you're ready to mature up and realize that you're making some bad decisions, I'll be glad to help. But until then, don't talk to me." Zayn's face was a twist of some kind of angry I had never seen before. his voice was dark and frustrated.

Tears stung my eyes at the truth of his words. My stomach knotted up as I watched Pia follow him out the door. No words came to me. It was like everything I had learned about speaking and I had to relearn it.

I dropped to the floor in a heap, pressing back against the fridge door. I pulled my knees up to my chin. I took a deep breath and a wave of tears racked my body.

I was lost, forgotten.

Every word Zayn said was true.

I needed my friends.

I needed Liam.

I needed Harry.

I needed Louis.

I wanted to feel Harry's strong arms hold me tight against his chest. I wanted Liams gentle touch to calm me down. I wanted everything I couldn't have.

A knock on my door tore me away from my self pity. I stood up and walked over to the door, wiping my face clean before I opened it. I rested my fingers on the doorknob, turning it to see who was there.

Harry. My heart leaped. I couldn't fight a small smile that crept up my lips.

"Hi." I whispered hoarsly. Harry pulled me into a hug, his face buried in my neck. I closed my eyes.

"Its going to be ok." Harry said after holding me for the longest time.

"Thank you." I said. Harry leaned down, kissing my cheek. The metal from his lip ring was cool aginst the heat on my skin.

I shut the door after Harry stepped inside.

"I cant seem to stay away from you." Harry said softly. I felt the excitement he gave me course through my body.

"The things you do to me." And his hands were on me, sliding up my white shirt. I bit my lip.

"God I cant help myself around you." Harry brought his lips to my neck, gingerly kissing the tender skin. I gased, my heart leaping into my throat.

"Harry..." I whimpered weakly. Harry's fingers slid down to my thighs, reaching past the material of my peach colored shorts.

Harry moved his lips up to my jawline, lightly biting down on the skin.

"You do things to me...and I can't control...myself." Harry said between kisses. My eye fluttered closed and I grabbed the sides of his face, pulling his lips to mine.

I pushe myself up so that my legs wrapped around Harry's waist. His right hand held my butt firmly and his left arm held my waist. Harry moved slightly, adjusting me higher on his hipbones.

This.

This is what I needed.

Not the gentle touches from Liam or the reassuring kisses.

I needed Harry's fierce kiss that melted every inch of my body. The way his hands seemed to roam, holding me tightly.

I was only human.

I gave into Harry's desire. I wanted his desire.

It didn't take long to get to my room, my lips never leaving Harry's. I laid down, my back on the edge of my bed. Harry hovered over me, kissing down to the nape of my neck, the curve of my collar bone.

Harry's left hand grabbed my knee nd pushed my leg up, his fingers gliding up my skin, slipping up my shorts. The pressure between my hips made me shake with each kiss Harry placed lower on my neck.

"Are you ok? Do you want this?" Harry asked. my body was burning with electricity and the only thing I could do was give him a quick nod. Harry smirked and tore my shirt off, slowly unclamping my bra but not pulling it off . My breathing quickened, coming out in short breathes.

Harry tugged his shirt off an my eyes fell on the curve of his abdomen, the black ink creating mesmerizing design on his skin.

Harry placed a kiss on my stomach, his lip ring cold. He dragged his lips up to the bottom of my bra in a trail of kisses.

"Everly.." Harry hummed in my ear. His breathing was heavy. I brought my lips up to his, tugging on his lower lip gently.

Harry's tongue touched mine as he closed the space between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy finally anlong chapter(:
Thank you soo much to our lovley readers!!
Again, comment your thoughts

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie