Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Four

I was excited for the wedding. I would be away from Louis and my father for a weekend. I always loved weddings, the beautiful romance. I was excited to see Pia's mom marry man she loved.

I quickly climbed downstairs, taking the steps in twos.

"When do you leave fr the wedding?" Louis asked me as I grabbed a glass from the cabinet.

"Today." It was finally friday after an excruciating week with Liam constantly harrassing me.

"Oh." I nodded and sat down across from him.

"Do you know Liam Payne?" I asked. Louis flicked his eyes up at me and frowned.

"What that hell are you doing talking to him?" He snapped, pushing himself up so he could stand.

"He goes to my school." I answered, his eyes dark.

"Well don't talk to him." He growled at me. I flinched.

"Maybe you should tell him to stop harrassing me then." I scooted my chair out, my fingers at the end of the table. I stood up.

"What?" He stepped around the table and yanked me towards him, his fingers digging into the crook of my elbow.

"You heard me." I whispered, tugging myself out of his grip.

"Don't talk to me." He hissed.

"Gladly." I snapped. I stomped back upstairs.

Maybe I was as bad as him. As my father. Maybe I was just as fucked up.

I pushed my door open. My eyes fell on the small suitcase with the clothes I had packed. Zayn should be here soon to pick me u. I plopped down on my bed. I traced the pattern of my bed with my finger. I topped my foot anxiously.

I grabbed my phone and popped the case off. I chewed on my lip. I wanted to leave. I was a bundle of nerves that would break with pressure any minute.

My chest filled with anxiety as I heard the front door slam. My father was home and he was drunk. I needed Zayn to hurry up. I grabbed my suitcase and exited my room.

"What are you doing?" My father demanded.

"The wedding." I said. He snorted.

"Weddings are shit, kid." I peeked out the window. My eyes landed on Zayns car pulling around the corner.

"You're shit." I said before I pushed out the door, letting it bang shut behind me. I heard the clank of glass breaking.
I waved at Zayn.

"Hey!" I pulled open the passenger door and slid in.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I am." I said.

***

It took us an hour to get to the venu. The hotel was acrss the street so Zayn checked us in as I foun my way through the venu. It was gorgeous. Possibly the prettiest pace I had ever seen.

The walkway wa lined with trees that canopied, offering shade. Roses were scattered,lining the way the front door. A fountain spewed water into a small lake.

I opened the door, entering a crowded room. I spotted Pia. I quiclky walked over to her, careful not to bump into anyone.

"This place is beautiful." I said. She nodded.

"I picked it out." I scanned the crowd. I couldn't find Emily, Pias mom.

"We're doing rehearsal before dinner. You got here just in time." Pia said. I saw Zayn. He smiled at us.

"You look stunning." Zayn whispered in Pias ear.

"I know. Ev, I want you to meet someone." She took my hand, dragging me into the crowd. I shivered as we pushed through.

"Harry." Pia called out. I saw a tall man, curly brown hair that reached his shouders and a sharp jawline turn towards us. His eyes were a shocking, piercing shade of green. He held a tight smile on his lips, dimples adorning his features. My stomach tightened. He was gorgeous. Undeniably.

"Harry, this is my best friend, Everly." She let go of my hand. I almost wabted to reach out take it to stable myself.

"Hi." He shook my hand quickly, a british accent sweeping his thick voice.

"Um, hi." I smiled politey.

"You two have fun." Pia kisse my cheek and was gone, leaving me alone with an attractive stranger that seemed to have stolen my ability to speak.

"Quite the venu, huh?" Harry broke the silence

"Yeah it's gorgeous." I said. I couldn't fight the awkward between us.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Do you know anyone here?" I asked suddenly. Harry laughed.

"Yeah. My girlfriend and Pia." Oh shit. My cheeks flushed an angry shade of red.

"Oh." I said. He broke into a grin.

"I'm joking, Everly. I only know P." He was too gorgeous. I couldn't talk and I was starting to get frustrated with myself.

"I'm going to go." I jerked my thimb over my shouder. H nodded and sipped from his water.

" See you around."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, finally met Harry!!! I hope you enjoy. Things are going to start to get interesting an more fast paced!! So stick around(:

xoxoxxo all the love,
Caydance